Lately I've been getting addicted to buying Kpop CD's. Aren't they just so cool looking :) Nothing like your normal Cd's. I just love the beautiful pics and the surprise of just maybe getting a collectible trading card or something with it. That's why I decided to create this post so we can share with everyone :D

Albums bought on iTunes...etc count too :)

So I'll get it started. Here are the last 2 albums I just got. Exo - Miracles in December (got Kris my bias) and 2am - Nocturne.
GOOD buys. :D I also bought EXO's Miracle in December (K version) and got Destiny by Infinite They are still being shipped though :(
Laugarza wrote: GOOD buys. :D

I also bought EXO's Miracle in December (K version) and got Destiny by Infinite

They are still being shipped though :(

Let's hope you get your bias L :)
My last kpop album was G-Dragon - Coup D'etat + poster (red) :)
ELFfreak wrote: My last kpop album was G-Dragon - Coup D'etat + poster (red) :)

Nice I got the black version :)
Her voice from Kim Ye Rim ( my pearl ) <3 & I'm Tony An -Tony An .
Otherwise my last Asian Album was Yin Ni Er Zai - JJ Lin .

I think I won't buy an Asian CD anymore because it's a loss of money !
Dounie wrote: Her voice from Kim Ye Rim ( my pearl ) <3 & I'm Tony An -Tony An .
Otherwise my last Asian Album was Yin Ni Er Zai - JJ Lin .

I think I won't buy an Asian CD anymore because it's a loss of money !

It's expensive and addicting lol
Shinee's 'Misconceptions of Us' and now I'm waiting for BEAST 2013 Beautiful Show concert dvd ^^
My Christmas present to myself finally came :D

@Laugarza I want Lay >_<
Nana87 wrote: @Laugarza I want Lay >_<

I'm willing to trade for Kris :) or anyone else in EXO.
Laugarza wrote: I'm willing to trade for Kris :) or anyone else in EXO.

I like Lay but I love Kris more :)
Was finally able to go to the CD shop in Koreatown. I got Rain's new album Rain Effect and The Boss Chapter II (got Jay's photocard).
So late but I bought dbsk's mirotic lol hoping to get Jaejoongs- I & WWW next :D
My latest package actually arrive today x'D hahaha I got Kim Jaejoong's WWW, Infinite H - Fly High and ZE:A's Phoenix :3