What is your favourite quotes from the Story of Ming Lan ?

Let's all share our favourite ones.

For me, these are my favourite ones :

"You come to the world to suffer. All you want is just to live it out well."

"The world has always been full of combinations of accidents. In all matters, look forward."

"[..] Everyone has their own predicaments.                                If you have expectations, don't make them too high or too deep.                                                                                                            The more expectations you have, the more you'll be disappointed.                                                                                            After being disappointed, you'll develop resentment. After you bear this resentment all your life, you'll develop hatred and your days will become unbearable."

"None of them dare to take the stake. But I dare to."

Just because I'm not as pitiful as her, I have to yield? In this world is it that whoever is pitiful is more reasonable?

Earlier he did make a promise. 

Made a promise? Will that work? How many people can really fulfill their promises?

-The Story Of Minglan (Episode 37)

Chicago Typewriter:

Just because I'm not as pitiful as her, I have to yield? In this world is it that whoever is pitiful is more reasonable?

Earlier he did make a promise. 

Made a promise? Will that work? How many people can really fulfill their promises?

-The Story Of Minglan (Episode 37)

Even if you put your hopes out there, don't make it too many and too deep. The more hopes you have, the more disappointed you will be, Then you will bear grudges and develop anger.