So who's watching this drama?  I stumbled on it after I saw that Zhang Binbin and Ariel Lin were the leads. Binged through all 17 episodes (it's currently airing) this weekend and now I'm eager for episode 18. Anyone else?

This drama is going to be my numbe1. Knock out all the other ones that used to be my fav.  I love zbb and Ariel 

OMG me too!  It's so good!  I'm surprised there aren't as many comments about this drama. It's better than any C-Drama I have seen in a LONG time!  We need to rally more viewers! :)

Hahah I know right! I kept coming back to see if there are any comments and nothing. Also the rating is low too. I’ve never felt anything like this drama to the point I can’t even watch other drama. I just love zbb and with Ariel they just have amazing chemistry.  Have you watch Ming Lan? 

I looove this drama so much. I planned to wait until it finishes airing but can't help it. The drama is just too good!

Vietgal505:

Hahah I know right! I kept coming back to see if there are any comments and nothing. Also the rating is low too. I’ve never felt anything like this drama to the point I can’t even watch other drama. I just love zbb and with Ariel they just have amazing chemistry.  Have you watch Ming Lan? 

Me too! I kept coming back to check the comments every day lool. I hope there'll be more discussions as the drama is still ongoing~!

what makes it interesting?  it gives me a light vibe is it going to become more serious?

Yes it’s going to be I think. But then I like that it’s silly and it’s funny. Sometimes it’s nice to have a drama where it’s fun to watch and not too serious. I’m also watching  legend of Hao Lan and it’s way too serious lol 

Jordan:

what makes it interesting?  it gives me a light vibe is it going to become more serious?

I haven't read the novel yet but people said it's going to get complicated somewhere in the middle. I think they're still going to keep the comedy and light joke atmosphere though.

I didn't know it was based off of a novel.  Is the name the same?  I only ask because I personally am not the biggest fan of lighter dramas; I stuck with Ashes of Love because I learned it becomes very deep/heavy in the second half.  I was hoping this show may be similar.

I was waiting for this drama since last year, when the flames daughter ended, and i was researching for zhang bin bin´s upcoming drama. I`m really enjoying this drama, I´m really hoping it has a happy ending for both leads, since I´m really traumatized that Zhang bin bin never gets the girl.. But this is a new show =) By the way, i was really hoping it had the time travelling thing, bc if it had it i will be sure that they end up happy together., but anyway, I´ll continue to enjoy =) Regards!

Jordan:

I didn't know it was based off of a novel.  Is the name the same?  I only ask because I personally am not the biggest fan of lighter dramas; I stuck with Ashes of Love because I learned it becomes very deep/heavy in the second half.  I was hoping this show may be similar.

You should watch legend of Hao Lan. I think you might like it 

jessicarv:

I was waiting for this drama since last year, when the flames daughter ended, and i was researching for zhang bin bin´s upcoming drama. I`m really enjoying this drama, I´m really hoping it has a happy ending for both leads, since I´m really traumatized that Zhang bin bin never gets the girl.. But this is a new show =) By the way, i was really hoping it had the time travelling thing, bc if it had it i will be sure that they end up happy together., but anyway, I´ll continue to enjoy =) Regards!

Haha same here. Im hoping for a happy ending too. Based on the trailer it looks like it’s a happy ending. 

thanks for the rec!

sonbaragi:

I looove this drama so much. I planned to wait until it finishes airing but can't help it. The drama is just too good!

Me too! I kept coming back to check the comments every day lool. I hope there'll be more discussions as the drama is still ongoing~!

Come join the discussion in Soompi!  :)