Romans_Revenge:

@winny aye

Even if she gave him a chance,they STILL wouldn’t have worked out cos she wants to live a normal, quiet happy life. XY doesn’t want to end in tragedy like her mother, besides the other guy won’t risk it knowing that his army can be killed by CX or haoling king. She may have liked him,but not as much as Jing cos her heart was already Jing’s, she wouldn’t have tested him time to time if she didn’t love him. She DID tell Xing Yue that not only Jing that has feelings for him,the feelings is mutual,’we both love each other’. I dunno why people don’t understand this! XY doesn’t want to be on the run for the rest of her life, she simply wants a normal life with the man who puts her first & Jing has proven that from time to time. Do you think she’ll run away with man who tried to kill her cousin??.

kekekkeke thats what they were saying ?...if XL is free man and confessed to XY like TSJ... xl fans are too certain XY will choose XL....I want so much to prove that is true...I dont care if its true...because like I said I felt yaojing bond is stronger by how it goes...people with different core values cant live together no matter how much their passion was great. Besides I come into this drama thinking its tragic . Im glad Im wrong. But as I dive in more into novel. I always felt her attraction to Jing was greater. And some are gonna argue again Jing is more opening to her. ?? reasons, reasons,! Kekekkke...But one thing is for sure she will eternally yearn for Jing if he never comes back. And that pain will be greater than her losing other two guys. But since it isnt , its positively ended...??? YaoJing is life.

@winny aye

lol as the saying goes ignorance is a bliss. Let them continue to be in their uptown world, cos as I said before the way she acted when she found out the other guy died is nothing compared to when she found out Jing had “died”. They think the other guy will leave his army for a woman who stands on the opposite side nor do they think XY will really leave her family behind for another man lmao okay pookie ?. Jing will always let XY make her own choices & hang out with whoever she wants to,no restrictions there. XY isn’t stupid,she’s scared of loneliness & uses the other guy to appease her loneliness, even he knows it & also knows too damn well her feelings for Jing is STRONG! That’s why he backed out,even when she & Jing broke up,he STILL knew how much she was hurting & yearning for Jing, so what’s the point in trying to be a rebound when you know you’re already going to croak & when you know she’s already in love with another man? Chiiillee lemme go bake before I go to work ?.

Hello :)! =>From weibo today :)

+

Adding them to the fanart section! :) Xiao Yao lovely ear teasing :D!

Symbolika1:

+

Adding them to the fanart section! :)

Hello new days...! thanks for sharing those cuties here...yes they make the day...????

Deng Wei / Yeshiqi-Tushan Jing

* Submerged by loving feelings with shyness*

Winny Aye:
Hello new days...! thanks for sharing those cuties here...yes they make the day...????

bb back to share new DW pics from today, than I'll read you <3 But coffee...(oupppss => cha; first! :D)

Symbolika1:

+

Adding them to the fanart section! :) Xiao Yao lovely ear teasing :D!

hiii was abt to share the 3rd one coz i find it smth new to me but anyway, thanksss.?

Winny Aye:
Winny Aye 5 hours ago
@romans_revenge

@dtsj_sapphire

I think I will be rereading the the whole book from prolouge to epilouge again. I mean Thai version. So may take few days.  ? After that will make another full review of the novel.

I was comparing and contrast yaojing and yaoliu. And Im looking at XY's behavior and feelings towards both men.

If you want to do this properly, you should open an excell/open office file, make a graphic table which lists=> in chronological order :  adjectives used in both cases + contexts + physical/emotional reactions.

I dont know if you imagine what a work this is....Starts with colors pens to highlight differently both relation moments and goes to computer to fully list all. Courage! <3!

Make up ready weiwei <3

and....action ready! <3

@Romans_Revenge 

XY isn’t stupid,she’s scared of loneliness & uses the other guy to appease her loneliness, even he knows it & also knows too damn well her feelings for Jing is STRONG! That’s why he backed out,even when she & Jing broke up,he STILL knew how much she was hurting & yearning for Jing..

Their level of finding reasons on why XY had fallen for Jing is what got me ...!! But yep never deny her attraction for another guy or probably even her cousin .... They are too much proving themselves that Jing  is easy choice ...Im like ?? Jing loves XY. But thats not the only reason why XY loves Jing. But to me love is not something we can control. Sometimes theres no reasons at all. Jing loves XY and  but XY doesnt have to she naturally is attracted to him. She even tried to run away from her him too I think. But yep, Iove is unreasonable. She even want to be with him when shes persimisstic about his engagement thing. But to me from TH words, their love blooms because they have same inner core wish. Thats why it broke a XY' shell that covers her heart. In life we could meet people we are attracted towards but how many of them would make you want to stick together with them without any force....thats what i get...

Halloween Part 2:

!!! Sweets & treats!!!

Cr.to owners :D

Symbolika1:

If you want to do this properly, you should open an excell/open office file, make a graphic table which lists=> in chronological order :  adjectives used in both cases + contexts + physical/emotional reactions.

I dont know if you imagine what a work this is....Starts with colors pens to highlight differently both relation moments and goes to computer to fully list all. Courage! <3!

I think I have done some parts. I just did not share it here because its yaojing thread...so i dont write about XL here much.. we better stay mostly yaojing here right!

Romans_Revenge 

the way she acted when she found out the other guy died is nothing compared to when she found out Jing had “died”.

that's true though. 

Jing will always let XY make her own choices & hang out with whoever she wants to,no restrictions there.

That’s why he backed out,even when she & Jing broke up,he STILL knew how much she was hurting & yearning for Jing, so what’s the point in trying to be a rebound when you know you’re already going to croak & when you know she’s already in love with another man?

he himself said that he's not the one XY's missing, and that i think is already saying he knows, and he felt it, i mean her heartbreak, twice, i think, and the last one is where he said she's missing someone else-- Jing.

Symbolika1:

Halloween Part 2:

!!! Sweets & treats!!!

Cr.to owners :D

lol Happy Halloween ..???