oh Winny Aye thanksss for that. {was also abt to share abt that, you said what i wanted to say, our yaojing brain linked again :⁠-⁠D??}

And this song Long love sickness sang by Yisa Yu represents her feelings for him during those times so well. Of course this song can apply to other characters as well. but for me at the moment , it applies to XY missing Jing the most and her despair during those times.
Do you agree?

yesssss. the first time i heard "long lovesickness" by Yisa Yu, idk why but i suddenly got reminded of them, i later found out that it was XY's but like it too how Shiqi and Xiaoliu's funny but sweet moment was on the thumbnail of Peachey Blossoms' yt upload. the first ost i heard. left a deep impression. their photo was what made me click on it {honestly} haha.

Winny Aye 

Long Love Sickness by Yisa Yu

I don't listen or look, I guard my love and care about you.
Every night in the lonely moonlight,
The past rises like beacon smoke, and the memories are full of you.
In every moment of loneliness, missing it fills up, there is only you in the world.
Exchange pride and hold your hand for lifetime.
I wait for a rain in those places where love sickness is endless.

i love the whole song though it's heartbreaking to listen to it. i might be interpreting it too shallow or biased, but i really feel this is so yaojing. "i guard my love and care about you" when she'd rather let him live in her heart and be in pain that forget all abt him. "every night on the lonely moonlight---and the memories are full of you" when they broke up, couldn't forget him, saw Shiqi back in QS town after where she met Tian Er, through Left Ear, got reminded of how Jing used to be, looking at peach blossom forest reminded of the sweet proposal, while holding a branch of peach blossom {as i remember} when she said "yes" that was yes to Jing --"hold your hand for a lifetime," "there's only you in the world" -- coz she'd rather be royal mother and be alone/single forever than open her heart to another man. {it's similar to the opinion of @Romans_Revenge, jijiji} the last line is (⁠T⁠T⁠).

Romans_Revenge 

She may have said she hated Jing,but she didn’t mean it, you know how women are,we say we hate you but it’s actually the opposite lol.

that's true. it's like i hate that i love you sm and im so hurt by your sudden leaving and im at lost. ?

"I would rather he died in my arms, that we could say our last words to each other."

??

She even told CX that what if I never forget Jing? CX replied,I just want a little love from you, I’m not saying forget Jing cos I know you’d never forget him.

he knew, he saw it and felt it too.

look at how she blacked out when she got to Jing’s residence back in qingshui village, cos it had Jing’s scent everywhere. 

??

Oh, LYF refers to CX so in the end he lost XY, they never went back to how close they were cos of what he did. LYF is for CX not anyone else.

Yes. i remember Xuan describing like how dead/lifeless XY's eyes were, not as bright as it was anymore whenever he looks at it. 

Romans_Revenge 

Just passing by to say that, Jing will ALWAYS be XY’s heart & love, her love for him started when he was YSQ, even if she denies it,she knows it deep down in her heart. Yeah she may have love the other men but not as deep & as much as Jing cos he HEALED her, he was willing to give up everything for her,he didn’t care if he went back to being poor,even XY said I will still like him even if he goes back to having nothing(that made CX very jealous & envious lol). 

yesss, XY loved him whether as Shiqi, the nameless and homeless or Jing, the talented and rich businessman. she loved both coz it was him as a person she loved, not the titles or labels attached. (⁠^⁠^⁠)

peng-peng:

Shes so happy to touch his cheek with her lips...

She does this to him and only him. That what confirmed to me that Jing was in her heart. 

Symbolika1:

:D

yesss. it's always a yes for him when it's her we're talking abt haha. ??

Winny Aye:

rewatching her sweet cheek kiss scene ??

yes he fell hard...

it felt like im seeing 2 cute bunnies...

the bunnies ---- exactly XY and Jing lol, the cutest reactions??? "he really fell hard." haha. that moment will always be unforgettable, whenever i see fireworks, will always remind me of yaojing magical stolen kiss. haha. (⁠^⁠.^⁠)?

peng-peng:

She does this to him and only him. That what confirmed to me that Jing was in her heart. 

saaaamee. ?

Winny Aye:

Without any doubt...definetly...with all her actions and feels....

and how sweet she felt after touching  him or kiss...heheehe

yesssss. ? 

Symbolika1:

Jrrg uptadates from weibo:

"Episode 33 (order is 3.2.1), Xiao Yao couldn't sleep because he was worried about Jing's health, so he sneaked into Jing's room, lay down next to him and said, "Brother don't let me come to your room, but you if you don't tell me, no one will know." This paragraph is so cute. In the end, I thought I was very careful and no one will know, but a lot of people saw it (I saw it too, hahaha [laughing])"

Love how she cuted the silhouette on the left on her work <3

she can't help it. and we know why. haha. ??

Symbolika1:

Hands close up with the flower message in her's.

Winny Aye:

their touch ...sweet..love language yeahh

his beautiful hands..?

his love letter

"If you are lotus in the wind, I'd like to be water wind. 

Meet each other and love each other.

If you are the moon in the cloud, I'd like to be cloud in the sky.

Fall in love and cherish each other.

If you are a vine in the tree. I'd like to be the tree in the mountains.

Accompany and depends each other.

Even if there are joy and sorrow in the world.

Even if life is shattered, but my heart is like a rock without shifting.

I just want to be with you, not separated"

it's like XY saying i love you and Jing responding i love you too or could be i love you more, haha. oh my so sweeeeeet.?? 

Blueberries Field:

haha .. I love all the different smile. Thanks!!

sureeee, love it all too.?

Blueberries Field:

I love his smile here. It's my wallpaper now ;-)  

*my heart skipped a beat* :⁠-⁠D love it when his eyes are smiling?. hope more projects are waiting for him. waiting for another event to watch him or just listen to his voice again.? 

dtsj_sapphire:

Romans_Revenge 

She may have said she hated Jing,but she didn’t mean it, you know how women are,we say we hate you but it’s actually the opposite lol.

that's true. it's like i hate that i love you sm and im so hurt by your sudden leaving and im at lost. ?

"I would rather he died in my arms, that we could say our last words to each other."

??

She even told CX that what if I never forget Jing? CX replied,I just want a little love from you, I’m not saying forget Jing cos I know you’d never forget him.

he knew, he saw it and felt it too.

look at how she blacked out when she got to Jing’s residence back in qingshui village, cos it had Jing’s scent everywhere. 

??

Oh, LYF refers to CX so in the end he lost XY, they never went back to how close they were cos of what he did. LYF is for CX not anyone else.

Yes. i remember Xuan describing like how dead/lifeless XY's eyes were, not as bright as it was anymore whenever he looks at it. 

That’s why he envied Jing, cos XY loves him very much & only has eyes for him, look at how he grew to hate him when she came back vomiting blood & was bedridden for days,crying & heartbroken over Jing. CX knew that XY is very tough so for her to be that way over a man says a LOT about that specific man. He wanted to compete with him & I’m sure Jing knew about it but wasn’t 100% sure, just look at how he reacted when Jing came to ask for XY’s hand in marriage from CX & Y.E. I think Jing knew & when he came back last minute, everything fell into place but never told XY, XY only said to Jing CX thinks you’re not strong enough to protect me & he said among other things(meaning he knew CX was in love with XY,but didn’t tell her cos she didn’t want to be scared that he might feel some type of way about it). CX didn’t care XY was messing around with FFB,he said you can go play with him but be careful(CX didn’t mind,cos he also knew FFB tried to kill him) . He also didn’t care about FengLong, cos he could control him & he also knew XY didn’t love him so he(CX) will always be number 1 in XY’s heart,that’s why he was willing to let her marry FL lol..but CX was ALWAYS alert when it came to Jing, he saw him as a rival lol.

Symbolika1:

I just saw what I saw, do we need any kind of confirmation?=>  nononono :) <3

Unless...I erase my own eyes...

And I wont because they please my eyes  <3

Simple as that :D

????

Romans_Revenge 

That’s why he envied Jing, cos XY loves him very much & only has eyes for him, look at how he grew to hate him when she came back vomiting blood & was bedridden for days,crying & heartbroken over Jing. CX knew that XY is very tough so for her to be that way over a man says a LOT about that specific man. He wanted to compete with him & I’m sure Jing knew about it but wasn’t 100% sure, just look at how he reacted when Jing came to ask for XY’s hand in marriage from CX & Y.E. 

but CX was ALWAYS alert when it came to Jing, he saw him as a rival lol.

i remember Jing felt smth's off with Xuan coz i think they were waiting only for his response and took him some time to agree with yaojing marriage. and yes, Xuan saw Jing as his biggest rival when it comes to XY's heart. haha. he's been like a witness to their blooming love and when they broke up and got back together. :⁠-⁠D and so it explains his decisions that made him lose XY in the end. 

@romans_revenge

@dtsj_sapphire 

I think I will be rereading the the whole book from prolouge to epilouge again. I mean Thai version. So may take few days.  ? After that will make another full review of the novel. 

I was comparing and contrast yaojing and yaoliu. And Im looking at XY's behavior and feelings towards both men. I won't deny the romance attraction is there for both men. I still feel in terms of romance that of husband and wife, her feelings for Jing are much stronger. That's why he can hurt her the most. XL fans will never agree with me. ?? Thats totally fine with us I guess. Tong Hua has already confirmed us. And I still believe if one is swayed by some fan words , one is fooled.  Sorry about my word. 

Let them live in their own tragic world.

And let us live with our ultimate happy ending . ? because if Tong Hua has not feel for it, she wont write it that way although staying true to her signature heart wreching genre but I dont think every of her novels are tragic...for another example is Sounds of Desert. lol..its only because some fans only take tragic elements from the book it doesnt mean it is tragic.....hehehhhhe

Edit: I have given myself enough chances to see YaoLiu deep romance .I dont even care if XY may preferred XL i he confessed (still yaojing is still solid in the end).but everytime I do i feel yaojing love is stronger...so yep...its time to flow in it one more time.

@winny aye

Even if she gave him a chance,they STILL wouldn’t have worked out cos she wants to live a normal, quiet happy life. XY doesn’t want to end in tragedy like her mother, besides the other guy won’t risk it knowing that his army can be killed by CX or haoling king. She may have liked him,but not as much as Jing cos her heart was already Jing’s, her feelings for Jing was clear from day 1, she wouldn’t have tested him time to time if she didn’t love him. She DID tell Xing Yue that not only Jing that has feelings for her,the feelings is mutual,’we both love each other’. I dunno why people don’t understand this! XY doesn’t want to be on the run for the rest of her life, she simply wants a normal life with the man who puts her first & Jing has proven that from time to time. Do you think she’ll run away with man who tried to kill her cousin??.