Romans_Revenge:

@symbolika1

There’re soo many evidence on why XY loves Jing to the extend of being alone forever than opening her heart to another man. Even the royal mother knew this wasn’t XY’s choice, she’s doing it because Jing’s gone. the only safest way to hide from CX’s clutches is jade mountain, she told him straight up that, he took everything she could’ve dreamed & hoped for from her, she’s tired now & just wants to be alone forever. Even when she was agreeing to be royal mother, she was rather staring at Jing’s hallucination imagining him,all this should tell you that Jing really had a special place in her heart & wanted to die & be with him in the afterlife.

yesss and why she couldn't give what Xuan was asking, that "little love" in romantic sense coz she's given her heart to Jing already or why else would she be that lost having that lifeless eyes or why say "yes" imagining Jing--- heartbreaking though. {one of the things that made me pity Xuan by the end of the story when he learned the things Jing did and was too late at the same time blaming him for letting his jealousy go overboard}.

Yeshiqi (s) COLORS 

cr.to owner 

Symbolika1 

Her expression was placid and in her dark depths there was no love or hate anymore, just nothingness.

He remembered when those eyes reflected intelligence and charm, beauty and wit. Those eyes showed happiness and sorrow, would get worried and mad…..even those last days on Sheng Nong Mountain those eyes reflected hatred.

But now there was nothing there! It was like a dried up well……..

yesss "nothingness." im a bit excited to see YZ and ZWY intense scenes though they used knife coz cgi concern i think for the book ver with the arrow and the effects, but hopefully what we saw in the earlier vids released where they had that intense confrontation is what we'll see in s2, i want to see the full version, their acting there is great like the one in s1.} (⁠^⁠^⁠)

Yeshiqi

cr.to owner

Wedding + wedding Xiaojing halloween themed 1st pic :p

Cr.to owner.

Hahahaha! Funny scene :D

cr.to owner (sorry exhaucing romans wish :p)

Cr.Jrrg saying:

Today, when Fairy Yangzhi Mannectar and Green Milk Fairy Bobo Milk Puree Matcha Taro (matcha was added to make her clothes light green) toasted, the two fairies collided. My heart is full ~ The
thread red is out, it is an established destiny~ 

The autumn scenery is pleasant, little fairies and little fairies, you can go for a walk alone~ Me,
comedian Yue Lao, I will withdraw first [Stolen fun]~

Halloween themed :)

Cr. to owners!

dtsj_sapphire:

Symbolika1 

Her expression was placid and in her dark depths there was no love or hate anymore, just nothingness.

He remembered when those eyes reflected intelligence and charm, beauty and wit. Those eyes showed happiness and sorrow, would get worried and mad…..even those last days on Sheng Nong Mountain those eyes reflected hatred.

yesss "nothingness." im a bit excited to see YZ and ZWY intense scenes though they used knife coz cgi concern i think for the book ver with the arrow and the effects, but hopefully what we saw in the earlier vids released where they had that intense confrontation is what we'll see in s2, i want to see the full version, their acting there is great like the one in s1.} (⁠^⁠^⁠)

Oui oui !  *sight* this waiting....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Symbolika1:

Cr.Jrrg saying:

Today, when Fairy Yangzhi Mannectar and Green Milk Fairy Bobo Milk Puree Matcha Taro (matcha was added to make her clothes light green) toasted, the two fairies collided. My heart is full ~ The
thread red is out, it is an established destiny~ 

The autumn scenery is pleasant, little fairies and little fairies, you can go for a walk alone~ Me,
comedian Yue Lao, I will withdraw first [Stolen fun]~

Now this is beautiful. Whoaaa ?

dtsj_sapphire:

Symbolika1 

Me too, cos the way XY was shocked that CX did that, you could see how she pointed the knife at him,even slit a side of his neck there. Also when they were standing in their favorite  cherry tree,XY wearing white holding a basket,while CX wearing all black standing in the shadow looking miserable as XY told him,’you killed Jing,I’m going to kill you too’. You could see the contempt in her eyes.

Symbolika1:

If you want to do this properly, you should open an excell/open office file, make a graphic table which lists=> in chronological order :  adjectives used in both cases + contexts + physical/emotional reactions.

I dont know if you imagine what a work this is....Starts with colors pens to highlight differently both relation moments and goes to computer to fully list all. Courage! <3!

This is doable. It's sentiment analysis in ML. Assuming that we can scrap the data from Tong Hua's novel website (a legal concern).  We can determine if XY has more positive emotions towards XL or TSJ. 

Blueberries Field:

This is doable. It's sentiment analysis in ML. Assuming that we can scrap the data from Tong Hua's novel website (a legal concern).  We can determine if XY has more positive emotions towards XL or TSJ. 

Sure it is :) But a computer is handier :p 

Fan art of our beautifull Fox <3

Symbolika1:

Sure it is :) But a computer is handier :p 

It is a machine learning algorithm, sentiment analysis. And it's fast. The one that is taking time is getting 'good' data, scrapping data from the novel itself.