IMPORTANT LinK=>            Please take note somewhere with care :))

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever/108613-the-author-s-interview-where-she-cleared-many-confusion

=>    https://twitter.com/_LostYouForever/status/1561047600404602882?s=20

THIS IS THE TONG HUA INTERVIEW 

as you will read/ remember  what follows, there is ZERO need to brainstorm whatever, please read (re read if necessary :D !):

=> CX is LOST FOREVER / The end.

=>As a romance story, the heroine Xiao Yao's LOVER is TU SHANJING.

LOVER 

LOVER

LOVER

HAPPY END. All got what they wanted, and ACHIEVED WHAT THEY WANTED MOST.

Merci Tong Hua . Merci Jing. Merci Xiao Yao.

Symbolika1:

IMPORTANT LinK=>            Please take note somewhere with care :))

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever/108613-the-author-s-interview-where-she-cleared-many-confusion

=>    https://twitter.com/_LostYouForever/status/1561047600404602882?s=20

THIS IS THE TONG HUA INTERVIEW 

as you will read/ remember  what follows, there is ZERO need to brainstorm whatever, please read (re read if necessary :D !):

=> CX is LOST FOREVER / The end.

=>As a romance story, the heroine Xiao Yao's LOVER is TU SHANJING.

LOVER 

LOVER

LOVER

HAPPY END. All got what they wanted, and ACHIEVED WHAT THEY WANTED MOST.

Merci Tong Hua . Merci Jing. Merci Xiao Yao.

Even TH  knows that after revisiting the story, there were many weaknesses, she knew what she could’ve added regarding specific characters if she had stopped focusing on giving her fav character lot of “godlike attributes”, but what’s done is done 🤷🏽‍♀️. Again she has identified Jing as XY’s lover, end of discussion…if you don’t like it, go & fight TH 🥴. I’ve emphasized many times that XY just wants a normal life & someone who’ll be with her all the way, all that war & running away with an enemy is just NOT for her. She’s already been through a lot & has reached at a point where she just wants to be happy with her husband & kids not being on the run & ending up as a tragedy.

Also lemme add that the ML is CX as stated but the other side thinks it’s their fav which is the ML lmao. Eternally yearning for you refers to CX cos he yearned for XY’s love,even tho she loved him but it wasn’t the way he wanted. So thinking getting rid of Jing will somehow make XY fall in love with him is what actually pushed her away(Lost You Forever). Jing is & always will be XY’s lover/husband. End of story!

Romans_Revenge:

Also lemme add that the ML is CX as stated but the other side thinks it’s their fav which is the ML lmao. Eternally yearning for you refers to CX cos he yearned for XY’s love,even tho she loved him but it wasn’t the way he wanted. So thinking getting rid of Jing will somehow make XY fall in love with him is what actually pushed her away(Lost You Forever). Jing is & always will be XY’s lover/husband. End of story!

Absolutly. Author's word ! Posted the link in the main comment section :) 

Must go now => Family  time here! *hugs* 

dtsj_sapphire:

have lots of Shiqi arts on my gal but these are the ones i think haven't been shared yet {but you might be looking for smth else Romans_Revenge jijiji. sorry} -- :⁠-⁠D

Beautiful.

"xuan has the greatest part of her heart and i think it's the only we all can agree with. :⁠-⁠D"

I have to disagree with that due to how their relationship ended.

Symbolika1:

Frankly I don't mind it depends on the others :) But this can't be done without being extra attentive to all.  You skip one small part and you are going to be refuted. It's like a full thesis work. 

I do not mind as well.

"In the past she greedily sought out the sights and sounds of the outside world but now that she lost everything, nothing mattered to her anywhere"

She lost  EVERYTHING= Jing and their future life together ❤️ 

NO jing in XY’s life= life is not worth  enjoying AT ALL. Why? Because Xioa and Jing heart  = 💞

What I love is that those little sentences -and there are many in the novel -show us so much about XY feelings for  Jing.  They are so powerful  and hidden that lots of people miss them. But they are there like hidden gems . 

From the sky came a white crane with a blue robed man standing on its back, refined and elegant.

“Jing, is it really you?”

Jing answered “I am Wen Xiao Liu’s Ye Shi Qi. Because you counted seventeen leaves on the herbal branch, that is why I am called Shi Qi.”

Xiao Yao smiled through her tears “You’re really back!”

Jing grabbed her hands “I’m sorry for making you wait so long!”

Xiao Yao burrowed into Jing’s arms as her tears fell “Jing, Jing, you’re finally back!”

Jing comforted her “Don’t cry…..don’t cry…

They better do that scene justice in season 2. They better do. They better.

Xiao Yao started crying even louder and pummeled his chest “I kept waiting for you, I kept waiting for you and didn’t believe you died. Every full moon I think you’ll come back but you never did! I waited so long and thought you wouldn’t come back……..I thought you really abandoned me…..I hate you, hate you…..”

Jing let Xiao Yao hit and yell at him while repeating “I know you suffered a lot and I didn’t keep my promise. I’m sorry! I’m sorry!”

Some I am sure will use this against Xioa Jinv love.

T   They will say. XY hates Jing and Jing made her suffer. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I swears someone ( 1 of them) will read this heart warming, touching beautiful scene and come up with   that silly conclusion . I swear 🤣🤣🤣🤣

peng-peng:

Xiao Yao started crying even louder and pummeled his chest “I kept waiting for you, I kept waiting for you and didn’t believe you died. Every full moon I think you’ll come back but you never did! I waited so long and thought you wouldn’t come back……..I thought you really abandoned me…..I hate you, hate you…..”

Jing let Xiao Yao hit and yell at him while repeating “I know you suffered a lot and I didn’t keep my promise. I’m sorry! I’m sorry!”

Some I am sure will use this against Xioa Jinv love.

T   They will say. XY hates Jing and Jing made her suffer. ????

I swears someone ( 1 of them) will read this heart warming, touching beautiful scene and come up with   that silly conclusion . I swear ????

Lmaoooo you know dense people tend  to always make a fool of themselves so allow them, cos we know it’s going to happen 😂😂😂.

she had certain share of fear but later realized he wont really hurt her after he saved her life and she didn't really died at any circumstances. She would like to let out her traumatic experiences in front of him . In that case i think she is just letting herself out. But that made their bond started.

Bond of confidence, trust. This should not be taken as her falling  for him though. 

The gorilla mirror, love bugs, romantic calling crystal ball is all symbols of XY affection and attraction for XL.

1 question. Has XY ever bushed when looking at  the image of XL the gorilla mirror? I want to know.

peng-peng:

"In the past she greedily sought out the sights and sounds of the outside world but now that she lost everything, nothing mattered to her anywhere"

She lost  EVERYTHING= Jing and their future life together ❤️ 

NO jing in XY’s life= life is not worth  enjoying AT ALL. Why? Because Xioa and Jing heart  = ?

What I love is that those little sentences -and there are many in the novel -show us so much about XY feelings for  Jing.  They are so powerful  and hidden that lots of people miss them. But they are there like hidden gems . 

You’re right, cos if she didn’t love Jing & held him to such a high standard, after his disappearance, XY would’ve mourned & then move on but she didn’t do that now did she? She rather said her vows & had already proclaimed to be his wife. Remember after her fight with CX, the Y.E. said  he knows she’s angry & hurt, he also mistook how far cx’s love for XY would go to that extent. CX is an emperor so she shouldn’t hurt him, Jing’s gone & he wouldn’t want that. XY replied saying whatever did Jing do to CX for him to hurt him? One killed her husband & the other helped conceal it(meaning she already saw Jing as her husband,whether dead or not, he’s her husband & it’ll forever remain that way).