peng-peng:

she had certain share of fear but later realized he wont really hurt her after he saved her life and she didn't really died at any circumstances. She would like to let out her traumatic experiences in front of him . In that case i think she is just letting herself out. But that made their bond started.

Bond of confidence, trust. This should not be taken as her falling  for him though. 

well I don't know. Its not written she "fall". However one could still say theres enough attraction . And with all those symbols represented and including the clam shell and the mer couple. But personally, I  do not take the romance side is stronger than their platonic side. I think their platonic side is stronger. XY sympathize with him. She wished she could have helped him., and he'd enjoy a normal family life like others and not waste life on battle field. I dont ever feel she really want to make him hers like she's feeling towards Jing. And him, despite knowing his own feelings, he understood the circumstances and help her at most including getting together with the man she loves too. Thats why I said their platonic side is much stronger their romantic side. 

AH :

XL kissed XY's forehead in chapter 35 when she was conscious. There are other situations where XY sits in XL's lap, lies on top of him, or wraps her body around him when she is conscious, but you're right that it's not exactly an "embrace". 

Yes, there is one scene in chapter 6 where CX feels those sensations when XL is biting her and there are two other bites with similar descriptions later in the novel. 

Yes, the scene where XL meets XY at the top of a tree in chapter 4. XY looks up at the full moon when XL bites her, instead of closing her eyes that time. She makes a sarcastic comment about him having multiple stomachs after he takes a while.

Umm...yes there is a cool wind kissing in chapter 35. But she had no idea about it . I do not take it as "conscious" . And yep I think XY hug FFB. But then Im not sure about romance. So yep. 

In chapter 35..

Because she just cried, Xiao Yao’s eyes were extraordinarily clear and bright. Xiang Liu could clearly see himself reflected in her eyes so he covered her eyes with his hand “I’m off!”

Xiao Yao felt a soft coolness brush over her forehead, a brief touch that immediately vanished. Xiao Yao clasped her forehead in shock and opened her eyes to see the room was already empty before her.

Mistaken illusion! It was a mistaken illusion!

@TinaL

I'm all for all the rumoured changes made for s2.. I have no problem with it at all. Especially If it's true, I'm glad they did away with xl saving jing cos I remembered how disappointed I was about that in the novel. 

To me the life saving pill xiao yao put so much effort into making should have been enough. It's one of those scenes in the novel where you could clearly see TH's bias towards her favorite character

I wish it was true too now. I do not really have any problem with it actually . I know that TH wanted to make XL character memorable. But then it happened to be something to bash Jing as well. And giving so much credit to XL. So I think I'd love how Jing just made alive himself with XY's life pill.  

Winny Aye:
Umm...yes there is a cool wind kissing in chapter 35. But she had no idea about it . I do not take it as "conscious" .

Winny Aye:
In chapter 35..

Because she just cried, Xiao Yao’s eyes were extraordinarily clear and bright. Xiang Liu could clearly see himself reflected in her eyes so he covered her eyes with his hand “I’m off!”

Xiao Yao felt a soft coolness brush over her forehead, a brief touch that immediately vanished. Xiao Yao clasped her forehead in shock and opened her eyes to see the room was already empty before her.

Mistaken illusion! It was a mistaken illusion!

Yes, this is the scene I was referring to. She was conscious (i.e., awake) but XL closed her eyes and XY didn't believe what just happened and thought it must have been a mistaken illusion. And she remained dazed in that room for a while. So I guess you could say she was not conscious of it in the sense that she couldn't believe it happened. 

Winny Aye:
And yep I think XY hug FFB. But then Im not sure about romance. So yep. 

Oh you're right, I forgot that she hugged FFB in chapter 23 when Left Ear earned his freedom. 

The instances I was thinking of were when he was XL, not FFB. But yes, the instances I'm thinking of (a few in Volume 1 and a few in chapter 43) are not exactly romantic embraces. 

In any case, if we exclude all the instances where XY shared air with XL in chapter 7 (since they are not really kisses), there were no instances where XL and XY kiss on the lips while XY is conscious and there aren't really any instances where XL and XY embrace each other with... romantic intent? Not sure how to phrase that. But the point being that those types of kisses and embraces are reserved for TSJ and XY. 

peng-peng:

From the sky came a white crane with a blue robed man standing on its back, refined and elegant.

“Jing, is it really you?”

Jing answered “I am Wen Xiao Liu’s Ye Shi Qi. Because you counted seventeen leaves on the herbal branch, that is why I am called Shi Qi.”

Xiao Yao smiled through her tears “You’re really back!”

Jing grabbed her hands “I’m sorry for making you wait so long!”

Xiao Yao burrowed into Jing’s arms as her tears fell “Jing, Jing, you’re finally back!”

Jing comforted her “Don’t cry…..don’t cry…

They better do that scene justice in season 2. They better do. They better.

Yes they better... really looking forward to that part

@AH

In any case, if we exclude all the instances where XY shared air with XL in chapter 7 (since they are not really kisses), there were no instances where XL and XY kiss on the lips while XY is conscious and there aren't really any instances where XL and XY embrace each other with... romantic intent? Not sure how to phrase that. But the point being that those types of kisses and embraces are reserved for TSJ and XY.

Secret attraction. Not really secret though. They do have good feelings toward each other. It's just rejection to develop further . :)

Winner_is_King:

Yes Im looking forward to the Crane scene too..?

Happy Halloween !! ???

dropping by---

going to share some fan arts,will give this page another purple color and green and everything yaojing related lol.reading disc. too coz will share some sugar content so need some exercise.lol.

Winny Aye:

Happy Halloween !! ???

coz it's hard to describe how i felt with that edit Winnyyy so thiss would do :⁠-⁠D *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠* ??loveeeed it, well done❣️❣️

it's one of my fave scenes but don't know if we'll see this in s2:( anyway, glad there's this art we can all enjoy.??️?

dtsj_sapphire:

dropping by---

going to share some fan arts,will give this page another purple color and green and everything yaojing related lol.reading disc. too coz will share some sugar content so need some exercise.lol.

looking forward to ??

Winner_is_King:

Winny Aye:

Yes Im looking forward to the Crane scene too..?

ohhh Jing's mount--- we need at least one crane appearance for s2, if not will rely on fan arts again ??

Winny Aye:

@TinaL

I'm all for all the rumoured changes made for s2.. I have no problem with it at all. Especially If it's true, I'm glad they did away with xl saving jing cos I remembered how disappointed I was about that in the novel. 

To me the life saving pill xiao yao put so much effort into making should have been enough. It's one of those scenes in the novel where you could clearly see TH's bias towards her favorite character

I wish it was true too now. I do not really have any problem with it actually . I know that TH wanted to make XL character memorable. But then it happened to be something to bash Jing as well. And giving so much credit to XL. So I think I'd love how Jing just made alive himself with XY's life pill.  

hope they let us see XY making Jing's pill in s2 and her magnolia designed pouch needle work for that pill too. if not, hopefully yaojingS would do the honor. :⁠-⁠D*⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*

dtsj_sapphire:

coz it's hard to describe how i felt with that edit Winnyyy so thiss would do :⁠-⁠D *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠* ??loveeeed it, well done❣️❣️

it's one of my fave scenes but don't know if we'll see this in s2:( anyway, glad there's this art we can all enjoy.??️?

lol..?thanks so much .....?

speaking of hug, i did see that too in the drama. anyway, that made me suddenly remember xiaoliu hugging shiqi when she was so happy with the rare plant shiqi found. ??