@TinaL

Actually I’m all for it, if that’s what’s going to happen in s2, instead of the other guy saving Jing, Jing saves himself by using the pill XY gave him & he escapes…that’s much more better. 

Symbolika1:

See ya! <3

awwww.....its very cuteee...

sharing this xiaoqi inspired edit coz i think it was special to Shiqi and i love his reaction. ??

on ep 4 {chapter 2 bk ver}, Shiqi found some rare plant. Xiaoliu's worries have been solved. to wake the sleeping injured Xiaoliu, he tapped her arm.

"During this time, Shi Qi spent with Xiao Liu and his speech was getting better."

{the story of the rare plant and a hug's effect} :⁠-⁠D (⁠^⁠.^⁠)

Winny Aye:

lol..?thanks so much .....?

sureeee ?? 

Romans_Revenge:

@TinaL

Actually I’m all for it, if that’s what’s going to happen in s2, instead of the other guy saving Jing, Jing saves himself by using the pill XY gave him & he escapes…that’s much more better. 

love how the pill made by XY acted as the first aid for Jing just like in the case of XY where Jing's transfer of his spiritual powers served as first aid for XY. (⁠^⁠.^⁠) ?

yesterday, C-yaojingS whole day yesterday was purple. sharing the purple happiness here. ??

just sharing more handsome DW purple ootd and his hairstyle from the lyf concert ??--

*purple* *black* *silver* 

@Romans_Revenge 

Even TH  knows that after revisiting the story, there were many weaknesses, she knew what she could’ve added regarding specific characters if she had stopped focusing on giving her fav character lot of “godlike attributes”, but what’s done is done ??‍♀️. Again she has identified Jing as XY’s lover, end of discussion…if you don’t like it, go & fight TH ?. I’ve emphasized many times that XY just wants a normal life & someone who’ll be with her all the way, all that war & running away with an enemy is just NOT for her. She’s already been through a lot & has reached at a point where she just wants to be happy with her husband & kids not being on the run & ending up as a tragedy.

Actually the novel was really good. I am just surprise how much a lot of fans are inclined towards XL as perfect romantic hero for XY. It's not untrue. But Jing is her perfect romantic life partner. I dont really mind XL being many people favorite character. However, I still dont accept XY loves XL most. ? When I havent finished reading book, I was watching a youtube channel saying XY loves XL more than Jing. Her early vids not so bias but later more bias and bias. I guess it had to do with Jing's getting more popular than expected ? Her argument were love bugs connection and also XL destroying memories from XY's mirror, because if XY really don't have any feelings for XL, why XL would worry if XY will grow feelings for him or not ? I do not have the exact answer yet. I will reread whole thing again. But what I get so far is that XL is sometimes extreme in handling things like he's not afraid to die on battle at all sometimes even if theres no chance of winning. I know he had reason. And he wanted to cut all ties with XY. Im sure he knew her affection for him. But I am not sure if he's cutting ties all for her or for himself too! Because he should know that her heart is not fully his. Her purpose not inclined with his. lol

I do answer to her another argument "XY kept XL deep bottom inside her heart!" 

I dare say it's not true. Because if she's keeping him deep bottom inside her heart , she might probably not keep memory like that on any physical object that he could also open it to see it. Both of the times she took those memory she did out of fun. Yep not gonna lie she had attraction towards him a woman to a man. I am sure of it. For me what she felt for Jing in that area is much deeper though. And I am sure her wanting Jing is from deep bottom her heart to full surface. I am telling this from witnessing her despair after Jing disappeared. I am sure she will forever yearn for him if he never came back. I don't think she can ever love another like that again. Because it is Jing what represents Life to her.

Chapter 44

When XY thought she lost Jing. XL is presented.

Xiang Liu said “The price is for you to stay alive! Even if Tu Shan Jing is really dead, you have to stay alive!”

Xiao Yao stared dumbstruck at Xiang Liu before her eyes went beyond him to stare at the limitless ocean horizon. A life that was long, a longing that had no end in sight……if she didn’t give up and stayed alive, what would that feel like? Probably like a dark night with no sunrise.

Chapter 51

When XY knew she lost XL. Jing is presented.

Xiao Yao kept talking and crying until gradually her words trailed off and she curled tightly into Jing's arms and stared at the tall Phoenix Flower Tree. Blooms of red fell to the ground carried by the wind as if each memory passing by, no matter how beautiful it would all pass the wind.

Remark: XL death to XY was a devasted surprise Shock to XY with words piercing dagger through her heart. If I havent read XY heart was pierced like that before ,. I did not remember where yet., ohh shes too broken.. but I think her despair for Jing was stronger as life itself. So yep...thats my answer.  And I also want to add whom XY fell in love partly depends on her as a person and what she desire for life too. But it doesnt have to do with all with those losses she experienced before. Because everyone has purpose in life. I mean if she just enjoyed advanture more and was into deep raw romance, she may long for XL type for sure. If she's ambitious. I mean if she saw power as important to protect to those around she may fall for CX. Even if she 'd never experience all those trauma , she may just still crave that simple life deep down even if she like roaming at times. So yep. Thats my take on XY character. 

I wrote long again ..?

yaojing fan arts---

this crystal chimes.this was after Jing came to give her that but discovered she planning to leave QS town---?

this was when he heard Jing's voice and hurriedly fixed her hair, put on her earrings, in short make herself beautiful before going to where Jing is. ?

Jing's spirit fox still where XY is and she's throwing a tantrum still ?.

*memories*  *the moon* ????

dtsj_sapphire:

love how the pill made by XY acted as the first aid for Jing just like in the case of XY where Jing's transfer of his spiritual powers served as first aid for XY. (⁠^⁠.^⁠) ?

Yeah I was kinda irritated when I read the novel, cos even tho Jing took the pill last min before his fight with Hou, tong Hua STILL felt the need to use guy #3 to be the savior, which shouldn’t happen or else what’s the use of the pill???‍♀️?. So if s2 is changed to Jing escaping then I’ll be happy.

sorry, for a while,ill post some more brb--

Romans_Revenge:

Yeah I was kinda irritated when I read the novel, cos even tho Jing took the pill last min before his fight with Hou, tong Hua STILL felt the need to use guy #3 to be the savior, which shouldn’t happen or else what’s the use of the pill???‍♀️?. So if s2 is changed to Jing escaping then I’ll be happy.

yep ..and the last two chapters , I mean chapter 51 , it ends with his dying news and epilouge is all for him. So yep it looks as the novel is tragedy when its actually not. What I felt when first reading finished was heart wrenching but also satisfying. I am relieved how YaoJing is together. If we really think throughout , the ending is satisfactory  but not goody goody which is expected.  Yep Tong Hua wanted to make XL memorable. But it happened that his fans were too much over it, sometimes to even refer him as XY true love which is not true. So i will be waiting for the drama version .. I hope the changes balance out. 

dtsj_sapphire:

yaojing fan arts---

*memories* ???

Beautiful 

dtsj_sapphire:

sharing this xiaoqi inspired edit coz i think it was special to Shiqi and i love his reaction. ??

on ep 4 {chapter 2 bk ver}, Shiqi found some rare plant. Xiaoliu's worries have been solved. to wake the sleeping injured Xiaoliu, he tapped her arm.

"During this time, Shi Qi spent with Xiao Liu and his speech was getting better."

{the story of the rare plant and a hug's effect} :⁠-⁠D (⁠^⁠.^⁠)

I love all the leaf like  grid..?????