yaojing hug fan art ????

there's Jing's tears too? love how this hug focused on Jing's view {will find the link and edit it here} ???

Waow many pleasant shared things to read! <3 Will be back to go through it!

Before that sharing xiaojing from weibo :

From LyF shooting day => when TSJ accept to play for her instrument he gave up on, because of his wounds... There's Xiao Yao merrily singing songs by Deng Wei's side!

I wish I got her voice here :D :D!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Life / Heal, the begining

*wink to @winny.

Loving how the edit captured both gentle hands movements, one toward each other, as they just met.

Cr.to owner <3

really many things I want to reply, so bb, as soon as my brush dries up :p!

Yesterday 's color pairing fan art :).

Cr. to owner.

---sugar content-- the yaojing kiss ?

fan art ?? *big bad wolf and little white rabbit*

so when we say the *big bad wolf,* this closeup should be enough, yes? haha???

now for the full version backwards, have you seen it? ive seen like 3 edits, i remember slowmo and longer and with pauses for longer kiss time lmao

here's one-- video link

https://weibo.com/5832189465/NpaG5tz2G

how's the effect though? :⁠-⁠D ??

"so near yet so far" ??

*the sadness in her eyes* {waiting for Jing's focus of there will be} *wedding*

Winny Aye:

I love all the leaf like  grid..?????

thankssss love it too so Shiqi inspired??.

Romans_Revenge:

Yeah I was kinda irritated when I read the novel, cos even tho Jing took the pill last min before his fight with Hou, tong Hua STILL felt the need to use guy #3 to be the savior, which shouldn’t happen or else what’s the use of the pill???‍♀️?. So if s2 is changed to Jing escaping then I’ll be happy.

true though. idk too. and that it was one mostly used by-- to say that--- and so, now--- 

this windia ...is getting me again....but this is a reminder that ...argueing with that  side is just so waste... ?

sounds like that to me...

total different take on what love is..that s what i reply..hopefully this is the last time  i share something like this here..hop

@dtjs_sapphire 

thanks so much for all the fanarts...????? 

making my heart so full

dtsj_sapphire:

"so near yet so far" ??

*the sadness in her eyes* {waiting for Jing's focus of there will be} *wedding*

More reason why Jing had the wedding stopped, cos she was sad when she went to give him the wedding invitation & now look,she’s STILL sad marrying someone else who’s not Jing.

Symbolika1:
shared things to read! <3 Will be back to go through it!

As it's Halloween day , for those who don't know Deng Wei's cat , here it is! :D! =>

Paul

Winny Aye  

Because everyone has purpose in life.

and i believe the characters have their own purpose in the story. (⁠^⁠^⁠)

Winny Aye:

yep ..and the last two chapters , I mean chapter 51 , it ends with his dying news and epilouge is all for him. So yep it looks as the novel is tragedy when its actually not. What I felt when first reading finished was heart wrenching but also satisfying. I am relieved how YaoJing is together. If we really think throughout , the ending is satisfactory  but not goody goody which is expected.  Yep Tong Hua wanted to make XL memorable. But it happened that his fans were too much over it, sometimes to even refer him as XY true love which is not true. So i will be waiting for the drama version .. I hope the changes balance out. 

me too hope im relieved yaojing ended up together. it was coz he was written to be that unforgettable that yaojing ending isn't happy at all and and-- accdg to those ive talked to and --- there's more but ill stop there for now. but to me they deserve their h.e, they went though so much--- all i want now is to see how the drama ver will be and how they'll continue where s1 stopped --yaojing break up part i mean coz i wondered before why end with them still separated but im thinking that it'll make the wait for s2 more interesting coz they'll get back after they talk things out and end up together in s2 and that gives me comfort. (⁠^⁠^⁠)

Symbolika1:

As it's Halloween day , for those who don't know Deng Wei's cat , here it is! :D! =>

Paul

All I’m trying to figure out is, what does his tattoo say?