Romans_Revenge:

Again, XY & Jing gets married & it’s a happy ending, don’t listen nor get distracted by the naysayers ?.  My brain hurts by all the nonsense the other characters fans keep spewing & I partially blame tong Hua for her lack of character development, but matured sensible women, they’ll always choose stability, peace & happiness(Jing).Please don’t lose brain nutrients from discussing with the other side. Let’s wait for XY & Jing’s reunion, which I know will be teary eyed ?. XY loves Jing, Jing loves XY. End of Story.

heart to heart talk, proposal scene, magnolia, XY's grief over Jing's disappearance, Jing's crane, reunion *cry *more tears *tissue hope to hear some good news by Dec at least or this activity for Nov 3? or an additional leaked image, any will do. ??

peng-peng:

Thank-you  sssoooooo mmuuuuuuccchh.

Exactly this.   The mirror should not be a symbol of their love or attraction at all.  More like symbol of friendship,  or that she felt free in his presence, relaxed in my humble opinion.

Xiao Yao enjoy farces :D ! She have that in her, the joy of enjoying funny moments. 

Romans_Revenge:
No, she rather laughed cos she found it hilarious of what she did back then.

XY Clowning again :D

peng-peng:

Thank-you  sssoooooo mmuuuuuuccchh.

Exactly this.   The mirror should not be a symbol of their love or attraction at all.  More like symbol of friendship,  or that she felt free in his presence, relaxed in my humble opinion.

Dropping by to see all the important updates on Deng Wei. Wow! 

Hahaha I am 1000% agree with you and @Romans_Revenge the statement “symbol of friendship” or freedom. She actually laughed when she had the mirror. There is no blushing or wanting to kiss or missing the person. Saying she loves him is saying she is in the Twilight Zone. Lol

People on the main page are so delusional about the snake. I can’t take them seriously. 

Romans_Revenge:
kindly post more fire arts whenever that lady on weibo post them, cos the gangster art got me in a chokehold?(also saved the devil/angel art too-the black one especially with piercings & a bunny Tehehe ?).

Not exactly what you're asking for...=>

Someone made himself a little Fashion Deng Wei :D!!!!! Loool!

BONUS => DW update:

Sharing to us a rainbow and the sea he is enjoying today :))!

Romans_Revenge:

@winny aye 

I dunno why you even bother with such useless comments, your brain will lose all its nutrients from going back & forth with such people. Didn’t XY tell Xing Yue that she loves Jing? What? Did that idiot skip that part too? Jeeeze, you hate Jing, we get it but go fight tong Hua cos she’s the author not us. I’m going to lose brain cells if I keep  seeing such comments & I really love my brain?. Uuggh just roll your eyes ? & keep it pushing, cos the more you argue with them, the dumber you get?.

yes i guess...because in the end we all stick with our opinion...but some comments quite tickle...i will ignore mostly...

Susuwatari789:

Dropping by to see all the important updates on Deng Wei. Wow! 

Hahaha I am 1000% agree with you and @Romans_Revenge the statement “symbol of friendship” or freedom. She actually laughed when she had the mirror. There is no blushing or wanting to kiss or missing the person. Saying she loves him is saying she is in the Twilight Zone. Lol

People on the main page are so delusional about the snake. I can’t take them seriously. 

Agree too! 1010%!!!

Winny Aye:
ignore mostly...

:D Yes <3!

Romans_Revenge 

Didn’t XY tell Xing Yue that she loves Jing? 

around ep 33, when Jing woke up and they {FL and his sis, CX, yaojing} were on the table when Jing was abt to propose a toast for fl, XY interrupted and said finish half a bowl of the porridge which he obediently did and fl asked why he's so obedient, xing yue had a question mark on her face, and cx of course he knew why. after he told xy to pack up, xing yue went with her and along the way she asked what's going on bn them {yaojing} and xy said "it is what you think." xing yue asked again, "Jing gege has feelings for you?" xy said "not only him, we have feelings for each other and we love each other." (⁠^⁠.^⁠) ??

dtsj_sapphire:

Romans_Revenge 

around ep 33, when Jing woke up and they {FL and his sis, CX, yaojing} were on the table when Jing was abt to propose a toast for fl, XY interrupted and said finish half a bowl of the porridge which he obediently did and fl asked why he's so obedient, xing yue had a question mark on her face, and cx of course he knew why. after he told xy to pack up, xing yue went with her and along the way she asked what's going on bn them {yaojing} and xy said "it is what you think." xing yue asked again, "Jing gege has feelings for you?" xy said "not only him, we have feelings for each other and we love each other." (⁠^⁠.^⁠) ??

But you know the dumb ones will SURELY ignore this part lmao.

dtsj_sapphire:

Romans_Revenge 

In ep 35, when Jing woke up and they {FL and his sis, CX, yaojing} were on the table when Jing was abt to propose a toast for fl, XY interrupted and said finish half a bowl of the porridge which he obediently did and fl asked why he's so obedient, xing yue had a question mark on her face, and cx of course he knew why. after he told xy to pack up, xing yue went with her and along the way she asked what's going on bn them {yaojing} and xy said "it is what you think." xing yue asked again, "Jing gege has feelings for you?" xy said "not only him, we have feelings for each other and we love each other." (⁠^⁠.^⁠) ??

-

we have feelings for each other and we love each other.

Thx for the ep. link <3

peng-peng:

@AH

In terms of who and what makes XY blush in the novel, TSJ makes her blush at least four times. She also blushes at least six times when talking about TSJ with other people (e.g., Jing Ye, Feng Long and the Yellow Emperor) or when another person (the Yellow Emperor) finds her with TSJ.

She also blushes at least once with FFB and at least once with XL.

Thanks for this.

You’re welcome! ^^

you guys should watch the yaojing kiss backwards i posted earlier from c-yaojingS for nutrient replenishment. ???, it's another view, same content, but im sure will have a different hit, i mean for me, it does. haha interact with you later brb 

AH :
You’re welcome! ^^

Thank you ;)!

Romans_Revenge:

But you know the dumb ones will SURELY ignore this part lmao.

some of them will always. anyway, more yaojing talks on the thread, more purple colors ? and could be more DW updates? ill share one later. :⁠-⁠D will see your posts later brb ??