dtsj_sapphire:

Winny Aye 

Well she said theres imperfection with the word "Eternally Yearning for You",  and it should be that the people who love each other yearn for each other. And TSJ is XY lover but TH doesnt say XY loves him(to her)? ...

And then she compare Yaojing with Tian Er and Chaung Zi...and asked if Tian Er really love Chaung Zi? 

what she's saying is "TSJ is XY lover but that doesnt mean she loves him!".

Oh. oh. 

I think she's only taking what she would like to think... or else she doesnt have to think if XY loves TSJ...because its already clearly explain there..Comparing Xy feeling for CX...the title yearning for u is completely for CX in the end. not other characters

i think so. anyway. me too, ill stick to that too, it's for CX. 

yep...

if This title Eternally Yearning for You is for other characters than Qiang Xuan/CX, she did not have to mention about others experiencing it a time during the story but in the end its core mainly for her ML..CX..

Its clearly stated XY doesnt fall in love with CX, ML. She compared to TSJ being main love interest. If TSJ is just being another main character ....she did not particularly have to mention "love interest"., followed it with XY not fall for CX. 

For me TH's intention is super crystal clear 1001..++%.. but of course some fans take only what they like. 

dtsj_sapphire:

you guys should watch the yaojing kiss backwards i posted earlier from c-yaojingS for nutrient replenishment. ???, it's another view, same content, but im sure will have a different hit, i mean for me, it does. haha interact with you later brb 

Will check it as properly as XY checked Jing's knee :D *wink*

Okay before I get back to work, I just want to add that I’m a bit bumped they didn’t add the kissing of eyelashes,hair,smile & more lips in the drama. Cos after that steamy kiss,XY slowly leaned back on the bed while Jing was staring down at her before kissing other parts of her. Baby if you do that to me, I’d just pull Jing’s hair crown,put my fingers through his hair that I like soo much & get more steamy lmao. Okay bye ?

Romans_Revenge:

Okay before I get back to work, I just want to add that I’m a bit bumped they didn’t add the kissing of eyelashes,hair,smile & more lips in the drama. Cos after that steamy kiss,XY slowly leaned back on the bed while Jing was staring down at her before kissing other parts of her. Baby if you do that to me, I’d just pull Jing’s hair crown,put my fingers through his hair that I like soo much & get more steamy lmao. Okay bye ?

Draw me the missing scenes!!! :D

Okay bye :D

dtsj_sapphire:

you guys should watch the yaojing kiss backwards i posted earlier from c-yaojingS for nutrient replenishment. ???, it's another view, same content, but im sure will have a different hit, i mean for me, it does. haha interact with you later brb 

lol saw that one last week & I’m like damn while biting my lower lip ? 

Romans_Revenge:

Will have to screen it in full lenght :D

dtsj_sapphire:

---sugar content-- the yaojing kiss ?

fan art ?? *big bad wolf and little white rabbit*

so when we say the *big bad wolf,* this closeup should be enough, yes? haha???

now for the full version backwards, have you seen it? ive seen like 3 edits, i remember slowmo and longer and with pauses for longer kiss time lmao

here's one-- video link

https://weibo.com/5832189465/NpaG5tz2G

how's the effect though? :⁠-⁠D ??

Slurp :D 

Symbolika1:
how's the effect though? :⁠-⁠D ??

But.....

THE DIALOGUE! <3

Symbolika1:

But.....

THE DIALOGUE! <3

Oh myyyyy ??

Winny Aye:

Happy Halloween !! ???

Beautiful.  

Romans_Revenge:
Baby if you do that to me, I’d just pull Jing’s hair crown,put my fingers through his hair that I like soo much & get more steamy lmao. Okay bye ?

Quick story :D=>

He have locked you in a bottle :D:D!

And...  => is wearing a mask from now on :D :D

peng-peng:

Beautiful.  

Yes => WEB NEST for them in the forest by night... 

Romans_Revenge:

haha :⁠-⁠D different effect right esp the slowmo lmao ??

Symbolika1:

Slurp :D 

LOL ?

Symbolika1:

Will check it as properly as XY checked Jing's knee :D *wink*

haha yessss *properly checked* ive always loved this view though, the color, the blur, the focus, the interior design--- so homey?????

Symbolika1:

But.....

THE DIALOGUE! <3

haha love that wisp of hair he left her, sooo ???

Romans_Revenge:

that's the difference bn the book ver and drama ver?. but we're fine coz we'll each need an O2 tank with the detailed book ver i think :⁠-⁠D. that's why there's one short ver im sure ive seen where they adjusted the angle lmao?. 

good luck with work.?