dtsj_sapphire:

im sure most of us have seen DW's w. update but i'll still add it here :⁠-⁠D.

https://weibo.com/3005331561/NqqMs46aj

caption-- "saw it" 

??⛵?️  + his beautiful voice is ???

Oh I don't mind watching it again :-)

And yes, we saw it, DW. It's a rainbow, a sign of hope, the beauty after the storm. 

BabyAqua:

Re: Leaked image, I was thinking it should be her dream scene where she dreamt that Jing was kissing her but when she woke up everything was bitter.

Anyone read about the history behind DW’s beloved necklace? The twisted silver one he had for many of his photos? I was curious about that as it must have strong sentimental value for him to keep wearing it despite the jewelry choices he has now with his new found popularity. The fans even have a name for it - life saving necklace 

hiii, long time too right, thanksss for dropping by the thread.*⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠* 

oh like, during their break up. could be yes. ill still consider that kiss sweet. :⁠-⁠D(⁠^⁠.^⁠) and hoping they'll release at least two more haha. wondering what prompted them, like did C-yaojingS achieve smth to be rewarded with that beautiful leaked photo or was it for more promotions for more reservations. :⁠-⁠D so im curious if there are other photos released. ?

peng-peng:

And TSJ is XY lover but TH doesnt say XY loves him(to her)? ..that owrson must be thick in the head. Because  TSJ is XY lover = XY love him 

A lover is someone you love or someone you are cheating on your spouse with. In TSJ  case for XY    he  is the former( the 1 rst one) 

well, the definition of a lover is a person in love according to the dictionary. What else would that mean if they are not in love ?? duh..

BabyAqua 

Anyone read about the history behind DW’s beloved necklace? The twisted silver one he had for many of his photos? I was curious about that as it must have strong sentimental value for him to keep wearing it despite the jewelry choices he has now with his new found popularity. The fans even have a name for it - life saving necklace 

for me, he values his things/belongings so well just like his diy belt. i read that he used it since 2015 {i posted abt it on this thread before}. ?? so the necklace you're referring to for sure has great importance to him, as for the story, ill let those who knew him more answer that, sorry, i still consider me baby diamond, so that's how far i can go for you.ill also wait for it coz that just got my interest. or if i see that on weibo, ill update you.??

Sunbath12:

Thanks! I have 2 little kids and I work so things get busy. Can't believe we're STILL waiting for season 2...

Same here. I also have 2 kids,  3 actually if you include my husband, lol. 

Hoping season 2 will air in December this year ..

Blueberries Field:

Oh I don't mind watching it again :-)

And yes, we saw it, DW. It's a rainbow, a sign of hope, the beauty after the storm.

yesss thanksss, we can watch many times:⁠-⁠D, my attention was on the view at first, but soon as i heard his voice, i was replaying it for that reason lol. ?  love how he constantly updates his accts to communicate with his diamonds and if only he knew how much it helps. love how he shares things he appreciates, nature, animals like dogs and the cat he saw that night, and how he approached it and talked to it, so ?. ill need to find the video for that and add here. ??

Blueberries Field:

Same here. I also have 2 kids,  3 actually if you include my husband, lol. 

Hoping season 2 will air in December this year ..

yess hopefully will hear some good news soon. ohhh haha. :⁠-⁠D both girls or boys or a boy and a girl? sorry again, just the single me curious.? coz either is cute and i think tiring too in some ways but not in a negative way coz kids are kids. (⁠^⁠.^⁠)

Blueberries Field:

well, the definition of a lover is a person in love according to the dictionary. What else would that mean if they are not in love ?? duh..

yes. i also questioned that earlier--- Jing as XY's lover but TH doesn't say XY loves him, im like @Peng-peng too, coz it doesn't makes sense, as far as weve seen from the drama and read from the book, and really--- =⁠_⁠=. as long as we understood they loved each other, we're good, i think.(⁠^⁠.^⁠) *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*

dtsj_sapphire:

"so near yet so far" ??

*the sadness in her eyes* {waiting for Jing's focus of there will be} *wedding*

First time I've seen this fanart. I love the first one, and the capture is perfect.

dtsj_sapphire:

yess hopefully will hear some good news soon. ohhh haha. :⁠-⁠D both girls or boys or a boy and a girl? sorry again, just the single me curious.? coz either is cute and i think tiring too in some ways but not in a negative way coz kids are kids. (⁠^⁠.^⁠)

A boy and a girl, they are 1 year apart in age. I understand that in many cultures boys are favored over girls, but I actually prefer girls :-)

Romans_Revenge:

More reason why Jing had the wedding stopped, cos she was sad when she went to give him the wedding invitation & now look,she’s STILL sad marrying someone else who’s not Jing.

that's sooo trueee and that fan art captured the emotions there so well---  {wish we could see Jing focus too} ?

Blueberries Field:

First time I've seen this fanart. I love the first one, and the capture is perfect.

ohhhh myyy, haha {honestly, this coincidence, i was just going back the pages and saw smth i wanted to repost and when i did, i saw you also went back to that same post, yaojing brains linked? love it! lol} and yesss i just commented it too. {honestly, yaojing brains activated here} thankssss btw?, yesss you're right, it's a great depiction of that moment for them. 

Blueberries Field:

A boy and a girl, they are 1 year apart in age. I understand that in many cultures boys are favored over girls, but I actually prefer girls :-)

cuteeeeee. yes though. ah niceeee??, understood. coz you can easily pick what they want or a dress or outfit that'll fit them, women things--- if in my case. :⁠-⁠D 

Romans_Revenge:

Anywhoo tong Hua has already made it clear who XY loves &  wants to be with. Let’s not get distracted & patiently wait for their makeup in s2. ✌? oh @dtsj_sapphire kindly post more fire arts whenever that lady on weibo post them, cos the gangster art got me in a chokehold?(also saved the devil/angel art too-the black one especially with piercings & a bunny Tehehe ?).

ah regarding that, yess, i will update you soon as i see another of that art coz actually me too, loved it coz it's one of the roles im looking forward to for DW. :⁠-⁠D?

peng-peng:

Everytime I see that picture  this song comes to my head : 

The look of love is in your eyes

A look your smile can't disguise

The look of love

It's saying so much more than just words could ever say.......??

love it?. true.