Symbolika1:

For me this the most accurate word! :) I think this word can relate to her feelings of attraction/ reactions to the seduction, sexual desire . But as "confused" as XY have been => Jing is undeniably the one she freely choose to touch, caress, kiss etc. Temptation and toying with a man was never enough from XiaoYao pov to rip her from Jing !- to whom she once again , acted will full womanly desires and love  :).

You can come to desire someone, but what I think is important, is how you deal with it when you are already deeply in love with someone, someone who is sexualy attractive to you  too, as you always touch him with pleasure. And I'm glad of Xiao Yao's reactivity/objectivity , because she just know what she want most :).

(bb some stuff in my atelier to do :p)

I agree with you, when you’re attracted & in love with someone, there’re soo many things you do unconsciously even if you’re the most stubborn person on earth,but with just that ONE person all your guards are dropped & become a pouty,needy person. With the confusion part, it’s her longing of how her life would be, she still said she wants to marry YSQ, but is confused if that’ll ever happen which puts her heart on strained. If she wanted to say the other guy, she would’ve so why didn’t she?lol cos that’s not who she wants,, YSQ is the one she’s been longing for.You can like someone, but be madly in love with another. Jing was the one who completely broke  the tough shell around XY’s heart, even tho she already had a soft spot for him, but her coming to find that Jing was in a coma ready to die & be with her so that she’s not lonely is what really made her heart soften completely for him.

Symbolika1:

See ya! <3

Jing's spirit fox has done a great job in yaojing life in and outside of the drama lol. he's the cutest for me though. ????

dtsj_sapphire:
a safety net." ?.

Safety is not a bad thing on itself in a life when there is mutual love and attraction :D

dtsj_sapphire:

Romans_Revenge 

it may not be as interesting as the gangsta DW/Jing one haha, but here's some i found along w/that gangsta edit being shared on weibo haha.

his jewelries and diamond necklace though and his foxy ears and flowers lol.

What about the YSQ art? I like that one, I just forgot to save it lol.

Symbolika1:

Watch out your muscles! :D

you mean my abs lol DW inspired. :⁠-⁠D :⁠-⁠D

Romans_Revenge:
@symbolika1

There’re soo many evidence on why XY loves Jing to the extend of being alone forever than opening her heart to another man. Even the royal mother knew this wasn’t XY’s choice, she’s doing it because Jing’s gone. the only safest way to hide from CX’s clutches is jade mountain, she told him straight up that, he took everything she could’ve dreamed & hoped for from her, she’s tired now & just wants to be alone forever. Even when she was agreeing to be royal mother, she was rather staring at Jing’s hallucination imagining him,all this should tell you that Jing really had a special place in her heart & wanted to die & be with him in the afterlife.

Symbolika1:
Agree:  her expressed desire to be a Royal Mother symbolizes her yearning for a life centered around family, potentially including a child with Jin, as an integral part of her commitment to their relationship. 

If she can't have those, she is willing to give herself to that responsability, and only that. 

Ch.49:

Yes, that's why I puted chapter part page 218 :)

Symbolika1:

Safety is not a bad thing on itself in a life when there is mutual love and attraction :D

you mean just safety or safety net :⁠-⁠D {✌️}

Romans_Revenge:
I also love how her first reaction to seeing Jing back & alive was her dropping everything & walked straight to him to make sure she wasn’t seeing a ghost. It took Jing mentioning how he got his YSQ name for XY to finally realize it was him ☺️. She thought Jing abandoned her when he didn’t come back during the full moon during those years,which kept shattering her heart, even tho she REFUSED to believe he was dead. Again with the I hate you lol, we all know XY doesn’t mean it hehe ?. Just look at how she snuggled into his chest & bawled her eyes out, which guy would she cry for like that?

Love it too! 

Romans_Revenge:

What about the YSQ art? I like that one, I just forgot to save it lol.

let me see im a little going back and forth pages :⁠-⁠D  sorry a lil slow catching up with the thread disc. :⁠-⁠D

Romans_Revenge:
I also love how her first reaction to seeing Jing back & alive was her dropping everything & walked straight to him to make sure she wasn’t seeing a ghost. It took Jing mentioning how he got his YSQ name for XY to finally realize it was him ☺️.

That could also point out how she rooted for Jing ever since he was Yeshiqi :)

dtsj_sapphire:
anyway, ill always stick to what TH said and how Tencent teased us w/yaojing focused shorts, them as harmonious lovers, and more, and TH's  part of the LYF team and they kissed!! {so naturally and intimately done, though not as how the novel described it coz of course, we know, right, censorship smth haha.} and had flirty eye contacts and that we're so obese w/those

Yes

btw, have i shared this one before? 

LMAO *kisses* *more kisses* that early stage ???

dtsj_sapphire:
sure will need boxes of tissues for the first eps in s2. (⁠T⁠T⁠)(⁠T⁠T⁠)

I always just hate to cry in fictions at the end , so XY/Jing's ending is going to wipe it all ....

Symbolika1:

That could also point out how she rooted for Jing ever since he was Yeshiqi :)

Can you post YSQ arts,like the one you did a couple of pages back? They were soo pretty. Just YSQ not YaoJing 

Romans_Revenge:

Can y'all post other Jing art here, cos the gangster one in suits is being used as wallpaper on my phone lol ☺️. That art is too fire ?, whoever did it, THANK YOU!!!!!? & please do more mmkay?

Okay, as soon as the girl post some new I'll add (as usual :D).