dtsj_sapphire:

Romans_Revenge 

it may not be as interesting as the gangsta DW/Jing one haha, but here's some i found along w/that gangsta edit being shared on weibo haha.

his jewelries and diamond necklace though and his foxy ears and flowers lol.

Hahahaha great ones too :D

Symbolika1:

Can't agree :) adjective "greatest" is way to much :D! 

?? oh imo, that's how i see it. haha. that's why she felt so betrayed when he got involved in Jing's death. she didn't even consider him or she didn't think of considering him to be part of that coz to her, he is her beloved gege, someone she can always rely on like how she did during her break up with Jing. (⁠^⁠^⁠)

Romans_Revenge:
For me this the most accurate word! :) I think this word can relate to her feelings of attraction/ reactions to the seduction, sexual desire . But as "confused" as XY have been => Jing is undeniably the one she freely choose to touch, caress, kiss etc. Temptation and toying with a man was never enough from XiaoYao pov to rip her from Jing !- to whom she once again , acted will full womanly desires and love  :).

You can come to desire someone, but what I think is important, is how you deal with it when you are already deeply in love with someone, someone who is sexualy attractive to you  too, as you always touch him with pleasure. And I'm glad of Xiao Yao's reactivity/objectivity , because she just know what she want most :).

(bb some stuff in my atelier to do :p)

I agree with you, when you’re attracted & in love with someone, there’re soo many things you do unconsciously even if you’re the most stubborn person on earth,but with just that ONE person all your guards are dropped & become a pouty,needy person. With the confusion part, it’s her longing of how her life would be, she still said she wants to marry YSQ, but is confused if that’ll ever happen which puts her heart on strained. If she wanted to say the other guy, she would’ve so why didn’t she?lol cos that’s not who she wants,, YSQ is the one she’s been longing for.You can like someone, but be madly in love with another. Jing was the one who completely broke  the tough shell around XY’s heart, even tho she already had a soft spot for him, but her coming to find that Jing was in a coma ready to die & be with her so that she’s not lonely is what really made her heart soften completely for him.

You said it=> She don't want it.

Simplifiying :)

< No other guy got this >

dtsj_sapphire:

you mean just safety or safety net :⁠-⁠D {✌️}

:D lool, I mean what her face shows, not less, not otherwise. Safe enough to unleash love and desire :D

Romans_Revenge:

Can you post YSQ arts,like the one you did a couple of pages back? They were soo pretty. Just YSQ not YaoJing 

Okay going back to find them in the fanart thread :D....

have lots of Shiqi arts on my gal but these are the ones i think haven't been shared yet {but you might be looking for smth else Romans_Revenge jijiji. sorry} -- :⁠-⁠D

Symbolika1:

Okay going back to find them in the fanart thread :D....

(winny's one)

They are more in there Roman :D

Cr.to all owners (full gallery in this thread https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/120017-tushan-jing-xiao-yao-fan-art-candy-store)

ohhh like that, i have them too, but do the honor of sharing them here @Symbolika1, *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠* for Romans(⁠^⁠^⁠) ill go back to my reading exercise :⁠-⁠D 

dtsj_sapphire:

?? oh imo, that's how i see it. haha. that's why she felt so betrayed when he got involved in Jing's death. she didn't even consider him or she didn't think of considering him to be part of that coz to her, he is her beloved gege, someone she can always rely on like how she did during her break up with Jing. (⁠^⁠^⁠)

But her greatest pain felt , comparing those too ML,  is precisly when she is set a part from Jing...

(so  I'm applying the greatest to TSJ) :) 

Symbolika1:

Hahahaha great ones too :D

thankssss, love all fan arts, but that like a gangsta one is like him on a crime scene and i would love to see him in a role like that soon haha. theyre all great cfan arts, so i keep collecting every new ones i chance upon on weibo lol, what a hobby, haha.

=>    https://mydramalist.com/discussions/lost-you-forever-season-2/120017-tushan-jing-xiao-yao-fan-art-candy-store   Clic clic clic :D!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah yes and from twitter:

[Eng Sub] Performance director Cui Tan posts a follow up video to respond to comments on his previous videos, subbed the parts on #DengWei He comments that DW lacks any pretentiousness, and he comments that we can feel free to take his video commentary to throw it at haters.

Link:                https://twitter.com/i/status/1718477275816230994

Love this professionnal :D

Symbolika1:

But her greatest pain felt , comparing those too ML,  is precisly when she is set a part from Jing...

(so  I'm applying the greatest to TSJ) :) 

respect your opinion of course, no prob❣️ that's why i also said "her beloved gege" who she can trade her life with but when it comes to the romance part of her life, no doubt it's Jing who would her hurt the most as we've discussed here with the magnolia connection and their break up and where she cried the most when they had heart to heart talk and when they reunited after Jing's disappearance, but fam connection is another thing on her part i think that could fit the greatest part of her heart in, but again, i do understand we have different takes on that word and how we apply it to them so no worries, understood. :⁠-⁠D

dtsj_sapphire:
understood. :⁠-⁠D

Same! Understood , it's impossible to compare family attachment and love interest/husband :)

dtsj_sapphire:
thankssss, love all fan arts, but that like a gangsta one is like him on a crime scene and i would love to see him in a role like that soon haha. theyre all great cfan arts, so i keep collecting every new ones i chance upon on weibo lol, what a hobby, haha.

Not gangster...but ya know.... :D

Symbolika1:

Not gangster...but ya know.... :D

Yes I know...beautiful in white..?