Winny Aye:

yep ..and the last two chapters , I mean chapter 51 , it ends with his dying news and epilouge is all for him. So yep it looks as the novel is tragedy when its actually not. What I felt when first reading finished was heart wrenching but also satisfying. I am relieved how YaoJing is together. If we really think throughout , the ending is satisfactory  but not goody goody which is expected.  Yep Tong Hua wanted to make XL memorable. But it happened that his fans were too much over it, sometimes to even refer him as XY true love which is not true. So i will be waiting for the drama version .. I hope the changes balance out. 

I’m sure that’s also why TH said as she revised the story, she saw a lot of weaknesses & also she’s heard what the fans have talked about, cos to me it was a NO NO to make the ending like that. XY gave Jing the saving pill, so that’s what’s should’ve helped him to escape, but she just HAD to add mr save damsel in distress to make him look more cool, I never read the epilogue, I only read to Jing & XY’s wedding cos I was getting ticked off & more soo how the other guys fans will heavily use it it to bash Jing which is very annoying. As an author, don’t be bias, be neutral!

Sharing From Tw. 

@MBEsukkiewei

"Nothing beats this satisfying ending yet in every cdrama that I've watched ever since I discovered xianxia in 2003. So, I look forward to Lost You Forever to top this one soon."

(Ashes of Love)

Lost you Forever <3

<3

Symbolika1:

Life / Heal, the begining

*wink to @winny.

Loving how the edit captured both gentle hands movements, one toward each other, as they just met.

Cr.to owner <3

really many things I want to reply, so bb, as soon as my brush dries up :p!

yesss, love this edit they did coz they made the candle scene more impactful {well imo} for yaojing. ?

here's the gif ver and the link--

---"from the moment they met"--- 

this will always play a special part in my yaojing heart. *a small act of kindness* ??

https://weibo.com/7496085946/Nqmz63B7C

Winny Aye:

this windia ...is getting me again....but this is a reminder that ...argueing with that  side is just so waste... ?

sounds like that to me...

total different take on what love is..that s what i reply..hopefully this is the last time  i share something like this here..hop

ohhh im no pyschologist though, i guess i did take TH's words literally then coz im sticking to that XY's lover is Jing and for me it also meant love. does she mean XY doesn't love Jing like TianEr to Chaunzi? well anyway, talking abt tian er, ill hold up to what she said that you have to plant seeds if you want to have a harvest. and XY thought of that and she did that. also that you need someone to walk the road with and guide each other smth like that. ill need some break for that comparison, ill get back on it later. my brain's kind of exhausted suddenly---

Symbolika1:

Sharing From Tw. 

@MBEsukkiewei

"Nothing beats this satisfying ending yet in every cdrama that I've watched ever since I discovered xianxia in 2003. So, I look forward to Lost You Forever to top this one soon."

(Ashes of Love)

Lost you Forever <3

<3

idk much abt ashes of love though but if Deng Lun and YZ's char ended up with a child, that's amazing, no wonder i saw it like one of the top ones for YZ's drama. i also hope that LYF will give yaojing a satisfying ending, not a rushed one like others say or something that "they end up but not really a h.e coz"--- 

anyway, hope they give us another leaked image, btw, what prompted the leak image, why yaojing? are there other leaked images? suddenly im so curious :⁠-⁠D thanksss in advance to anyone who'll respond to this :⁠-⁠D.

dtsj_sapphire:

ohhh im no pyschologist though, i guess i did take TH's words literally then coz im sticking to that XY's lover is Jing and for me it also meant love. does she mean XY doesn't love Jing like TianEr to Chaunzi? well anyway, talking abt tian er, ill hold up to what she said that you have to plant seeds if you want to have a harvest. and XY thought of that and she did that. also that you need someone to walk the road with and guide each other smth like that. ill need some break for that comparison, ill get back on it later. my brain's kind of exhausted suddenly---

Well she said theres imperfection with the word "Eternally Yearning for You",  and it should be that the people who love each other yearn for each other. And TSJ is XY lover but TH doesnt say XY loves him(to her)? ...

And then she compare Yaojing with Tian Er and Chaung Zi...and asked if Tian Er really love Chaung Zi? 

what she's saying is "TSJ is XY lover but that doesnt mean she loves him!". 

I think she's only taking what she would like to think... or else she doesnt have to think if XY loves TSJ...because its already clearly explain there..Comparing Xy feeling for CX...the title yearning for u is completely for CX in the end. not other characters 

@AH

In terms of who and what makes XY blush in the novel, TSJ makes her blush at least four times. She also blushes at least six times when talking about TSJ with other people (e.g., Jing Ye, Feng Long and the Yellow Emperor) or when another person (the Yellow Emperor) finds her with TSJ.

She also blushes at least once with FFB and at least once with XL.

Thanks for this.

Winny Aye:

@dtjs_sapphire 

thanks so much for all the fanarts...????? 

making my heart so full

no prob?, found them interesting so wanted to share here. have more but later?. 

Romans_Revenge:

All I’m trying to figure out is, what does his tattoo say?

now that you bring it up, what i want to know too is the significance of that to him and how long has he had it. :⁠-⁠D 

Symbolika1 

yesss. thanks for sharing here, i read a post saying he talked abt it with his xtys fl in one of their filming days, and said he had it for like 8yrs? or maybe more or less, but that's cute. love how he and YZ are into animals, makes me love them more and more. (⁠^⁠^⁠)

when i first saw DW's cat, i got reminded of dobby in Harry Potter.

@winny aye 

I dunno why you even bother with such useless comments, your brain will lose all its nutrients from going back & forth with such people. Didn’t XY tell Xing Yue that she loves Jing? What? Did that idiot skip that part too? Jeeeze, you hate Jing, we get it but go fight tong Hua cos she’s the author not us. I’m going to lose brain cells if I keep  seeing such comments & I really love my brain?. Uuggh just roll your eyes ? & keep it pushing, cos the more you argue with them, the dumber you get?.

Xiao Jings Fan edits for Halloween :D =>

:D

Romans_Revenge:

@winny aye 

I dunno why you even bother with such useless comments, your brain will lose all its nutrients from going back & forth with such people. Didn’t XY tell Xing Yue that she loves Jing? What? Did that idiot skip that part too? Jeeeze, you hate Jing, we get it but go fight tong Hua cos she’s the author not us. I’m going to lose brain cells if I keep  seeing such comments & I really love my brain?. Uuggh just roll your eyes ? & keep it pushing, cos the more you argue with them, the dumber you get?.

My answer in image above...

Again, XY & Jing gets married & it’s a happy ending, don’t listen nor get distracted by the naysayers ?.  My brain hurts by all the nonsense the other characters fans keep spewing & I partially blame tong Hua for her lack of character development, but matured sensible women, they’ll always choose stability, peace & happiness(Jing).Please don’t lose brain nutrients from discussing with the other side. Let’s wait for XY & Jing’s reunion, which I know will be teary eyed ?. XY loves Jing, Jing loves XY. End of Story.

Winny Aye 

Well she said theres imperfection with the word "Eternally Yearning for You",  and it should be that the people who love each other yearn for each other. And TSJ is XY lover but TH doesnt say XY loves him(to her)? ...

And then she compare Yaojing with Tian Er and Chaung Zi...and asked if Tian Er really love Chaung Zi? 

what she's saying is "TSJ is XY lover but that doesnt mean she loves him!".

Oh. oh.

I think she's only taking what she would like to think... or else she doesnt have to think if XY loves TSJ...because its already clearly explain there..Comparing Xy feeling for CX...the title yearning for u is completely for CX in the end. not other characters

i think so. anyway. me too, ill stick to that too, it's for CX. 

Symbolika1:

My answer in image above...

???

Winny Aye:

Lol yes Death / Life

XL theme song : The waiting that can't be waited for

Jing theme song: Heal

Winny Aye:
Confessed/ not confessed.

Not conscious/conscious.

Dont touch/touch.

Death/Life.

A very bright, brave and intelligent woman => Xiao Yao!.