YangZi x ELLE Style Awards 2023  

Symbolika1:

Deng Wei uptade:

Today...another hill, another OuéOué <3

Symbolika1:

Off to work, will uptade later! :))

yess. water, mountain, forest, his SY role is giving him lots of fun.? waiting to see another fresh to the eyes ootd for collection.?? same here, just quick check in and some update. t.c. (⁠^⁠.^⁠)

Romans_Revenge:

Passing by to say yall go read whysodrama.com blog. She wrote everything related to YaoJing & some episodes of LYF, but mostly YaoJing & categorized in different titles with the amount of episodes, puts different scenes in pictures of the drama with what’s being said. also she adds what’s written in the novel(I’m guessing she’s fluent in Chinese cos she puts both the mandarin parts of the novel & translates them in English, actually much better than wattpad or koalapage). 

Thanks I really enjoyed  reading it.

Symbolika1:

YangZi x ELLE Style Awards 2023  

more blessings to this gorgeous lady.?

emis:

yes  (●'◡'●)

emis:

Early in the morning seen this to start my day, sexy, handsome, bad boy, and sweet.

Hahaha yes, my brain is going wouhoooo :D

just visuals LYF collab with ChaPanda i posted before. wish i was there to get some stickers and cards and cup sleeves ill keep for collection. (⁠T⁠T⁠) :⁠-⁠D

when diamondS {who are 100% yaojingS and make DW a sold out king} participate in such as this and that they always go all out--- (⁠^.⁠^⁠)

emis:

so true.

Look at DW size in her arms :D!!! How could she carry him ????

:D!!

Symbolika1:

Copying to get it here :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cang xuan can see Xiaoyao's pain over Jing.  Xiangliu can feel Xiaoyao's pain over Jing. 

But only Jing thought she was completely over him.  

We need #Lostyouforever S2 RIGHT NOOW!

The last line too :) 

<3

Thank you Peng Peng!

Adding two missing sentences from the post, must have ripped on my keyboard! :(

So here they are:

=> Cang xuan can see Xiaoyao's pain over Jing. 

=> Xiangliu can feel Xiaoyao's pain over Jing.  

=> But only Jing thought she was completely over him.

XiaoQi/YaoJing ??how i wish i can have these too---

"17"? haha.?

xiaoqi/yaojing + ms jrrg art

emis:

Everything feels pointless without somebody to share life with. 

hiii *purple wave* glad to have a new addition to the fam?  "Everything feels pointless without somebody to share life with." that is soooo true for Jing's case(⁠T⁠T⁠) here. thanksss that was a beautiful line.??

Winny Aye:

this scene is beautiful ? although i think novel ver is more heartbreaking to me..

yesss, me too (⁠T⁠T⁠) def heartbreaking esp the details in the novel.??

Tushan Jing: protecting even her" dead body" within the raging flames, with his own life.                            Like  even your dead body is more to cherrish, than mine.

No Jing there in time

= no more Xiao yao.

This scene hurted so much! I'm very sensible when it comes to burning a living body ( it recall me too much of napalm in vietnam, and bouddhist monks burning themselves to ashes...). I 'm like a sponge when it comes to emotions - so this part resonate in me like the D.Lynch sentence: "Fire walk with me", and a part of me did...

dtsj_sapphire:
XiaoQi/YaoJing ??how i wish i can have these too---

Yeah wont be seing those in France *sad face*....

peng-peng:

That extra from the book said it all. Those who dare say she is in love with  Serpent again is delulu.

https://twitter.com/dramaticsKC/status/1719737840740045214?t=vjdaHc5x4hKb41vHU5yNqw&s=19

Emotions cannot be controled indeed.   You fall inand just because a guy ( XL) confess that does not mean you ( XY) will fall for him. 

Let me add this=> allusions are illusions.