once upon a time-- fast forward-- yaojing relationship stages-- 🤭😅

"getting to know you" stage {cr to owner of art, forgot link lol}

courting stage to "in a relationship status"💚 :⁠-⁠D

{for the collab with ChaPanda} yaojing focused❣️ 

{coz it's cuteee, ill consider this} "the proposal" stage :⁠-⁠D 🥰🌸🌿

"missing you, thinking of you, seeing you everywhere" stage </3 {it's just that they can't have their happy ending w/o one of them missing for years and another left broken---} *torn* (⁠T⁠T⁠)

"the reunion" stage (⁠T⁠T⁠)🤗🥰

{credits ms jrrg on weibo for these two drawings} "the long awaited marriage"

"from now on she was Jing's wife!"

finally, a glimpse of their married life (⁠^.^⁠) happy ending -- 

and this is YaoJing's most precious baby :⁠-⁠D <3 <3

and they lived happily ever after in a far away land.

{edit} THE END {periodt} 

Symbolika1:

As you want! You know this matter better than me :) 

not really, more yaojing brainstorming, better discussion, more fun {you did share yours, i said ill get back on it and @Susuwatari's post too once we continue with flower symbolism topics :⁠-⁠D} but looks like i won't be joining the fun longer than expected soo-- (⁠T⁠T⁠)

one of XiaoQi best moments

Symbolika1:

Zzzzzz :D

i love that fox vibe lol

emis:

yes, this part really hurts, very sad, makes me cried every time. their acting was amazing in this part. 

that's true,they did well.(⁠^.⁠^⁠)

peng-peng:

Sorry  off topic but  where is the Ennemy to lover trop in LYF? I read that book and saw none of it. 

Back to the Xioa jing topic.

well theres enemy to frenemy ...it still like that till near end...thats how i see it. but he helps her life like a mentor out of love....which is cool, yaojing appreciated it

but yep theres xiaoqi to yaojing as couple throughout ...

Symbolika1:

YangZi x ELLE Style Awards 2023  

beautiful in blue💙

Winny Aye:

you are better ..because I thought it would be tragedy ...when CX get to tell her his feelings she's not by his side or gone...I thought she might became royal mother..and yep also i thought she might get into xl&fl too...But she actually only date one man and end up with him. so im pleasantly happy .

haha. oh, right, right, still initial thought was tragedy.🤦 :⁠-⁠D but yesss happy to see how yaojing relationship progressed throughout the story. had an emotional rollercoaster with them.  :⁠-⁠D (⁠^.^⁠)

Winny Aye:

wow those goodies...?

yesss i sooo want at least one Shiqi or Jing sticker for collection (⁠T⁠T⁠) but i read from fan's posts that "two per person" for the drinks coz it has to be taken as "yaojing" and can't separate them lol and they don't want to use the cup sleeves for the drinks but keep for themselves, i would too def. :⁠-⁠D so cute yaojingS. (⁠^⁠.^⁠)

dtsj_sapphire:

haha. oh, right, right, still initial thought was tragedy.? :⁠-⁠D but yesss happy to see how yaojing relationship progressed throughout the story. had an emotional rollercoaster with them.  :⁠-⁠D (⁠^.^⁠)

yess.... emotional rollercoaster. everytime reread more yaojing vibe..but the fact is i love this type of relationship reading it as fiction and seeing it on screen is very blessing to me.

dtsj_sapphire:

once upon a time-- fast forward-- yaojing relationship stages-- ??

"getting to know you" stage {cr to owner of art, forgot link lol}

courting stage to "in a relationship status"? :⁠-⁠D

{for the collab with ChaPanda} yaojing focused❣️ 

{coz it's cuteee, ill consider this} "the proposal" stage :⁠-⁠D ???

"missing you, thinking of you, seeing you everywhere" stage </3 {it's just that they can't have their happy ending w/o one of them missing for years and another left broken---} *torn* (⁠T⁠T⁠)

"the reunion" stage (⁠T⁠T⁠)??

{credits ms jrrg on weibo for these two drawings} "the long awaited marriage"

"from now on she was Jing's wife!"

finally, a glimpse of their married life (⁠^.^⁠) happy ending -- 

and this is YaoJing's most precious baby :⁠-⁠D <3 <3

and they lived happily ever after in a far away land.

{edit} THE END {periodt} 

Let me put it even shorter :D! => 1 Image !!! :D (try better! I'll thank Jrrg for credits) :D

Part of XiaoLiu/Yeshiqi                                          to                        Part of Tushan Jing/Xiao Yao

Beginning                                                                                                                    The End.

dtsj_sapphire:

yesss i sooo want at least one Shiqi or Jing sticker for collection (⁠T⁠T⁠) but i read from fan's posts that "two per person" for the drinks coz it has to be taken as "yaojing" and can't separate them lol and they don't want to use the cup sleeves for the drinks but keep for themselves, i would too def. :⁠-⁠D so cute yaojingS. (⁠^⁠.^⁠)

I'll mp you my adress :D!!!!!

peng-peng:

Sorry  off topic but  where is the Ennemy to lover trop in LYF? I read that book and saw none of it. 

Back to the Xioa jing topic.

imho, it didn't progress or go any further whatever that is there, so it's not really that, but of course, just my thoughts. im sure "others" won't agree. 

back to yaojing:}}

@Symbolika1

Love this ...XiaoQi to YaoJing

Winny Aye:
yess.... emotional rollercoaster. everytime reread more yaojing vibe..but the fact is i love this type of relationship reading it as fiction and seeing it on screen is very blessing to me.

Look at this kid so happy too with his Xiaojing cup :D <3

Tushan Jing fan obviously! sooo cute! :D

Winny Aye:

@Symbolika1

Love this ...XiaoQi to YaoJing

Quite a shortcut to the rollcasting , but synthetize all in 2 pics! Waow <3