Winny Aye:

yesss xiaojing ??

ah yes xiaojing {xiaoliu-jing in that scene,right! haha my brain is auto on XY and Jing?} 

dtsj_sapphire:

t.c. ill be off now  (⁠^⁠.^⁠)

oki ♡♡ see you

Winny Aye:

oki ♡♡ see you

tysm for today?

Winny Aye:

yesss xiaojing ??

Sharing the unbearable family pain too:

CX and Jing are there to take care of her.

Both said simultaniously = I can take care of her :D

Follow the scene were she tells what she was through as a kid.  Yang Zi acting is so fantastic!.

She  explaining her decision is made to stop the illusion face she wears:

" I'd rather be an ugly person - I dont wont to become a false, faceless one "

<3

dtsj_sapphire:
the impact is still there

The impact of Xiao Yao's word while confessing! :D!!

Symbolika1:

The impact of Xiao Yao's word while confessing! :D!!

omo...the effect ..lol..sort of true though 

the fanart...lol giving me yaojing 18+ scene ..from Hani7 Pinterest page

Winny Aye:

the fanart...lol giving me yaojing 18+ scene ..from Hani7 Pinterest page

:D  => Ch.1! :

"He  took the cloth and started washing himself. From the neck down to the chest down to the stomach and finally lower towards his legs.

Xiao Liu’s eyes followed his hand when suddenly he turned to the side and munched loudly on the duck neck, making crunch crunch sounds.

The man’s eyes opened and he looked towards Xiao Liu. The sunlight shone through the window and bathed Xiao Liu in light. His cheeks were red and it was illuminated by the sunlight like a piece of beautiful jade with red spots on it."

"crunch crunch sounds really? :D"

@Symbolika1

"He  took the cloth and started washing himself. From the neck down to the chest down to the stomach and finally lower towards his legs.

Xiao Liu’s eyes followed his hand when suddenly he turned to the side and munched loudly on the duck neck, making crunch crunch sounds.

The man’s eyes opened and he looked towards Xiao Liu. The sunlight shone through the window and bathed Xiao Liu in light. His cheeks were red and it was illuminated by the sunlight like a piece of beautiful jade with red spots on it."

thats only starting point ?

Winny Aye:

@Symbolika1

Yes!!! :D First chapter!!! 

Symbolika1:

"crunch crunch sounds really? :D"

Few hours later=>

Hm .....interesting...

Same time, each in their thoughts...

Hm...interesting...

Winny Aye:

@Symbolika1

You can search from there, each page you turn, you'll find some more :D

Symbolika1:

You can search from there, each page you turn, you'll find some more :D

yep yep their attraction....:XD

I am thinking lately .... especially after reading certain scenes from...and people take on one work of writing piece can lead to two very interpretation..

I do not understand how can anyone interpret one true love of Xiao Yao another man than Tushan Jing. Their natural attraction started since the beginning. And they both take action toward it. And the way she longed for at his absent . There two times in the novel. And how steady and solid while they were together. I mean she did not have to put him in her mirror to prove she love him. Because its all in her actions. Actions driven by desire are most natural. She did not have to put CX in her mirror too. But she could die for him. And also when in chapter 32, XL asked her if she wants to Shiqi, she had said yes. She wont say yes if she did not want to the rest of her life with. That line her mind refused her felt at whom she want to spend the rest of her life with should not lead anyone to think she want to spend with specific person especially because its not mention.Only because the story sounds heart wrenching with XY losing two vital men in her life doesn't it is tragedy . Just like Ms Tong Hua said CX did gain what he wanted most , rule the world and protect loved ones. His effort made it to throne. Although , he said hes doing it for XY, he did not consider much of her feelings when spreading news about her being Qi Yo's daughter or invading Gao Xing/Haoling.  He only think about how to conquer the world. And if one said well he had no other way as he's born into it. But I am not sure if he ever think about really escaping that emperor, not in serious tone anyway. Thats why the ending is not totally tragic for him even though we may say he lost the woman he loves.  Xiao Yao is born princess but she just wanted to enjoy life as normal and be with those she loves. She is a kind woman deep down although she act fierce. But becoming empress or anyone powerful to avenge or save the world is not in her. She just want to be with to accompany her throughout life . To me she believe there must be someone but not wishing to clingy to anyone to protect her own emotion . Sometimes I have a feeling Jing is the result of her manifesting. I don't think she's willing to test him out open up for him if she didnt have any feelings for him since the beginning. Although she may loved the other two men too, what she want most from her every bone is someone who will accompany her through life. Jing represents it. But her longing for him lingers after their breakup and his absent. And we could see she did not give this chance break to her heart shell again to anyone else. So to me Jing ruled deep desire of her heart and it must be him.  And this couple have a happy ending. And for XL, he had fulfilled both his army and happiness of the woman he loved with every life he had. Like I said before, happy ending is not living forever but fulfill the lifetime. It might be a bit sad that hes born to kill and not to success in love (reminding Xiao Yao is never fully his even if one is going to say she had secret feelings but another guy was there all time too), but for he had  bravely fulfill love life for Xiao Yao. I think its MS TH purpose to see him as a hero rather than the one that should be with her. And I dont consider his ending as full tragic too.

Lol another long writing ...

dtsj_sapphire:

once upon a time-- fast forward-- yaojing relationship stages-- ??

"getting to know you" stage {cr to owner of art, forgot link lol}

courting stage to "in a relationship status"? :⁠-⁠D

{for the collab with ChaPanda} yaojing focused❣️ 

{coz it's cuteee, ill consider this} "the proposal" stage :⁠-⁠D ???

"missing you, thinking of you, seeing you everywhere" stage </3 {it's just that they can't have their happy ending w/o one of them missing for years and another left broken---} *torn* (⁠T⁠T⁠)

"the reunion" stage (⁠T⁠T⁠)??

{credits ms jrrg on weibo for these two drawings} "the long awaited marriage"

"from now on she was Jing's wife!"

finally, a glimpse of their married life (⁠^.^⁠) happy ending -- 

and this is YaoJing's most precious baby :⁠-⁠D <3 <3

and they lived happily ever after in a far away land.

{edit} THE END {periodt} 

Love them all.