peng-peng:

Exactly  that. And the words  oooh my TSJ crying  when she  broke  up with him. 

I haven't properly watched their break up scene yet.... I just can't do it. The pain is too much. 

@peng-peng

Maybe they are referring  to the part where she wants to share air with TSJ and he refuses. She was thinking about XL and how he took her to see the ocean  and she wanted to share th experience with Jing. Jing refuse  her kiss. When she asked him why I think he tells her something like " you did not have me in your eye at that moment.

Honestly it was no big deal because XY wanted to experience the ocean sighting with TSJ her lover. Loool. That's what was important to her  and what TH wrote.

That scene is actually what I consider and realize what or who XY has chosen to be with. Honestly , even XY had certain attraction for XL and enjoy exploring ocean, it did not break her barrier of their being frenemies nor her purpose in finding someone actually could spend the rest of his life with her (not someone who will die in battle. And some argue its only Jing try to be with her that she gave in. I think that take is wrong because we clearly see how she is attracted to him since the beginning. Its not his one sided caring. If she did not have any feelings for him or if her feelings were sympathy, I don't think she will count on him or test him . She will just look passed him and his actions as only gratitude and nothing more,  because there wasn't any confession until dragon bone prison actually . Besides, she's still in man's body. To me this "want to test him" came to her naturally because she did not take his word of wanting to be with her lightly. She did not take lightly because she really wanted(desire) him to do so. 

And again that line of Jing, "you did not have me in your eyes at that moment" , to me he's very insecure of himself and also jealousy. I think. 

TinaL:

I haven't properly watched their break up scene yet.... I just can't do it. The pain is too much. 

I didn't dare to rewatch much neither . My YaoJing's heart hurt. Initially I was putting frustration on Jing on why he could not outsmart his family.   But YaoJing do need breakup and heartbreak. As I read the novel I came to realize in giving Jing this flaws and consequences of the plot afterwards.But still its so hurting... ?

@WinnyAye 

If you remember the exact chapter pls tell me so that I can reread it again. I remember reading it but kind of forgot the exact chapter. ?

TinaL:

@WinnyAye 

If you remember the exact chapter pls tell me so that I can reread it again. I remember reading it but kind of forgot the exact chapter. ?

you mean the chapter Jing refused to air kiss XY.?.its in chapter 14...but u can also read chapter 13 on XL and XY interaction to compare. 

Winny Aye:

I didn't dare to rewatch much neither . My YaoJing's heart hurt. Initially I was putting frustration on Jing on why he could not outsmart his family.   But YaoJing do need breakup and heartbreak. As I read the novel I came to realize in giving Jing this flaws and consequences of the plot afterwards.But still its so hurting... ?

Yeah I realized tong hua could have easily solved jing engagement problem but she made sure they both went through the heartbreak specifically because of xiaoyao.... She needed to learn what it means to be in a relationship and to figure out how much jing meant to her. So as much as it hurts seeing the break up... Their bond became unbreakable due to that experience. 

Winny Aye:

you mean the chapter Jing refused to air kiss XY.?.its in chapter 14...but u can also read chapter 13 on XL and XY interaction to compare. 

Got it, thank you! ?

TinaL:

Got it, thank you! ?

sorry ...lol...that scene is actually chapter 18 if you mean she got him drowning..but he refused her kissing in chapter 14 too...so i think u read all..13,14,18?

Chapter 18

Xiao Yao using amethyst and drowning Jing to kiss her scene. :D...even though XY  enjoyed ocean dive with XL/FFB, she wanted to do with Jing. Even though Jing knew it and was jealous. It ends warmly. 

It was Summer so the water wasn’t cold as Xiao Yao jumped right in. She swam one circle and dove underwater thinking it wasn’t too deep but it was much deeper than she thought so before she hit bottom she needed to come up for air.

Jing sat on a rock smiling at her.

Xiao Yao rapped her head “I’m so stupid!” She took out the fish amethyst from her robe “I forgot you got me this treasure.”

Xiao Yao sprawled on a rock splashing water with her feet “Let’s go play in the ocean next time. It’s so beautiful in the bottom of the ocean and even playing all night it doesn’t get boring.”

“Sure.”

Xiao Yao thought about Xiang Liu and buried her face in her arms and went silent. She didn’t know if he was Xiang Liu or Fang Feng Bei right now. Suddenly she grabbed Jing’s arm and pulled him into the water “Go to the bottom with me.”

She didn’t wait for Jing to answer before putting the fish amethyst in her mouth and diving down with Jing.

She pulled Jing down with her but the pool was so deep there was no bottom in sight. Even those with strong powers couldn’t stand too long underwater so Jing grabbed her hand and pointed to the top indicating he was going up.

Xiao Yao shook her head and wouldn’t let him. She wanted him with her. 

Jing’s face was changing color but he allowed Xiao Yao to continue to pull him down. She wrapped her arms around his neck and put her lips on his to pass him air. Jing’s body stiffened and he was so shocked he started choking.

Xiao Yao quickly gave him another breath of air.

Jing’s entire body was stiff but he descended with her until they hit bottom. It was dark and nothing was there so Xiao Yao pulled Jing up. He seemed to snap out of it and used his strength to swim up with her. She pointed to her lips indicating for him to get another breath of air but he didn’t. Jing used his one breath and made it to the surface but he was in pain and gasping on the rock.

Xiao Yao asked angrily “Why?”

Jing stared in the distance and said in a low voice “Because you didn’t have me in your eyes back there.”

Xiao Yao said nothing and walked towards the hut. She didn’t have much power so she took her off wet clothes and dried herself before huddling in the blanket. “You can come in now.”

Jing sat down on the pallet and took a towel to dry her hair and then a comb to brush it. Years ago, Xiao Liu took care of Shi Qi like this, and Shi Qi used to take care of Xiao Liu like this. Gradually the mood warmed up between them and both smiled.

Xiao Yao sighed “In the past we saw each other every day, not once every few years. Sometimes when I want to talk to people now, I can’t find them.”

Jing said “In the future Tu Shan clan can often come to Sheng Nong Mountain so its easy for me to come see you. Qing Qiu is also close to Sheng Nong Mountain so it’s easy for you to come to Qing Qiu.”

“The Heavens seem to be helping us. Zhuan Xu wanted to come to the Middle Plains and there was a Palace here that needed to be renovated. Zhuan Xu and I moved in and the Palace restoration needs big businesses like you guys so the Tu Shan clan becomes the supplier choice making it easy for you to come and go.” Xiao Yao glanced over “Did Feng Long and Zhuan Xu con you onto doing all this?”

Jing replied “No, it wasn’t them, I wanted to do all this.”

Xiao Yao smiled “I’m not blaming you since the Palace needs to be renovated so rather than give money to others why not to the Tu Shan clan. With your connection with my Gege, if only you help him it’s not a good thing but now he can return the favor so it is a relief for him.”

This was actually exactly what Jing thought. Feng Long had grand ambitions and wanted to work with Zhuan Xu to build an empire. But what he wanted was simply to be close to Xiao Yao. But if he said it no one would believe him. So let others think he wants more money and now Zhuan Xu steered some money his way, he feels more relieved and this relationship could continue growing.

Jing looked at Xiao Yao and smiled.

Xiao Yao angrily grabbed his hand and bit it hard “Am I in your eyes?”

Jing hurt in his hand but was happy in his heart “Yes.”

The last line is cute. She's not satisfied he did not give in to kiss her .Hehhehehe

@Symbolika1

"I am here". He is her loved and desired pivotal man. So while many are heroic, TSJ is her only heart hero, the only one that will conquer it, the only one she is eager to share/confess her love.

Her love.  

Thanks so much for response ....yep 

He's the only one she's willing to share and confessed love. Their love is not easy one like many make it into. lol

Im sure she chose him with her heart and mind. 

Hi!, bonne nuit? :D bb to read you and share :)

Symbolika1:

Hi!, bonne nuit? :D bb to read you and share :)

helloo....yeahh...looking forward to read u, what you share♡♡

Let me share pics I didn't have time to post yesterday from Tw/X Deng Wei's fan post:

1/Global overview of #LoveOfTheDivineTree  DW characters reuters till now :

Gorgeous close up on his face <3!

Tushan Jing/ Fox form, fan art <3

Cr. to owners.

Xiaojing fan art cutie :D

Symbolika1:

Xiaojing fan art cutie :D

that wisteria scene is beautiful ♡♡ .. new fanarts keep coming