DW Fan art.

Cr.to owner.

peng-peng:

How  tall is DW? All of them are short next to him lol

=> 1m83 !

Symbolika1:

DW Fan art.

Cr.to owner.

Whoaaaa ? love it, I’m saving them Tehehe ? 

peng-peng:

How  tall is DW? All of them are short next to him lol

Last time I checked it was 6ft 08inch but right now he looks more than that so probably around 6,1-6,2

peng-peng:

even he’s also weak cos without XY’s blood he’s nothing. 

And may I add her poissons.

Bam! There you go, but will they admit it? Nope! Cos their pride is at stake lmao. They’re ray charles to the truth. XY is his blood atm, without it he isn’t strong ??‍♀️. The nerve of them saying Jing’s weak when their fav is the same?.

@peng-peng

In this world where there are many bad peopleI like partner/spouse whose character like XL; Responsible, kind, resolute, smart, and strong.
for me, Smart & kind only is not enough as a spouse."

So is that person trying to say XL is responsible, kind, smart and strong whereas Jing is only smart&kind. Jing is not enough for being a good spouse ?

If that so I DARE say she/he does not understand the story.  

XL fans are something. They make themselves sound so authentic and and review in a way that can lead to false message of the story. Such as saying XY loves XL more than Jing is absolute wrong information. 

I will talk more on it  soon. Because I have to do something at the moment. But what I can say now is Jing not a royal prince who's born into political scheming surrounding and also he's not a general  who's great at fighting. Besides do all men have to be boxers or police officer in order to be a good husband ? And that commentor is absolutely delutional if she/he is refering to Jing does not have responsibility ...

@winny

Lmao you know when you’re delusional, you start to spew nonsense? Yeah that’s what the person wrote lmao. They think because you’re not fighting means you’re irresponsible bahahahahahahah wheeew I needed that laugh on such a gloomy Sunday. They want a soldier,martial artist or even demon for them to know they’re the responsible kind pfft lmao. What they don’t know is that,people like that ALWAYS attract enemies more & your life is always in danger,maybe they want to be on the run for the rest of their lives so let them. Lmao

Just one Beautifull Hand 

Romans_Revenge:

@winny

Lmao you know when you’re delusional, you start to spew nonsense? Yeah that’s what the person wrote lmao. They think because you’re not fighting means you’re irresponsible bahahahahahahah wheeew I needed that laugh on such a gloomy Sunday. They want a soldier,martial artist or even demon for them to know they’re the responsible kind pfft lmao. What they don’t know is that,people like that ALWAYS attract enemies more & your life is always in danger,maybe they want to be on the run for the rest of their lives so let them. Lmao

Yep i get u are meaning ...yep definetly...those moody person have more ememies... and thats one outer arc of XL too. His reputation not so good in story right.

peng-peng:

even he’s also weak cos without XY’s blood he’s nothing. 

And may I add her poissons.

its suppliment to him...but he maybe able to get strength in other way too. its one of their communication...and XY blood made it easier for him. His so called demonic moody actions towards her are more questionable. His later actions only make him romantic hero at most but not romantic life partner.  

@peng-peng

Apparently  XiaoYao  was not given any character development. Just a love story. And all chatacter development in LYF have been given to XL by TH.

I disagree with it. Throughout the story ZX and XY have the most character development . XL character is least  developed among 4 main . Even A Nian has more development.

Symbolika1:

Just one Beautifull Hand 

His outfit is beautiful 

emis:

He looks like 15 years old deng wei in this fanart. 

:D agree! Here's to you Ouéoué (translate weiwei) when he was a child:

(pic taken in dance studio :) )-cr.to owner.