I saw someone complaining on youtube that he did surgery to get double eye lid? I do not get their complaints.  Lots of Chinese actors or actress do surgery. Lots or western actors or actresses do surgery so what if he did for his eye lid?. Tru of false does it matter if he did? 

I know lots of Korean kpop singers, actors, actresses  eho have done surgery nobody complains  lol. Like Lisa for example.  Why when it is DW eople care and get mad lol.

Winny Aye:

@peng-peng

Apparently  XiaoYao  was not given any character development. Just a love story. And all chatacter development in LYF have been given to XL by TH.

I disagree with it. Throughout the story ZX and XY have the most character development . XL character is least  developed among 4 main . Even A Nian has more development.

I'm holding not to enter in this :D!

Because the more I see those kind of comment the more I feel pity for those who wrote them....

peng-peng:
Tur of false does it matter if he did? 

My expression :D.......

Romans_Revenge:

Whoaaaa ? love it, I’m saving them Tehehe ? 

Yeah enjoy <3

Symbolika1:

:D agree! Here's to you Ouéoué (translate weiwei) when he was a child:

(pic taken in dance studio :) )-cr.to owner.

He's too cute 

peng-peng:

I saw someone complaining on youtube that he did surgery to get double eye lid? I do not get their complaints.  Lots of Chinese actors or actress do surgery. Lots or western actors or actresses do surgery so what if he did for his eye lid?. Tru of false does it matter if he did? 

I know lots of Korean kpop singers, actors, actresses  eho have done surgery nobody complains  lol. Like Lisa for example.  Why when it is DW eople care and get mad lol.

I don’t even know why you bother yourself with such useless things, they’re bound to give you a headache. As far as I know he only got surgery on his knee due to an accident when he used to do contemporary dance. If you look at his monster boy pics back then, compared to now they’re the same. People just want something to complain about cos they’re miserable.

Winny Aye:

@peng-peng

Apparently  XiaoYao  was not given any character development. Just a love story. And all chatacter development in LYF have been given to XL by TH.

I disagree with it. Throughout the story ZX and XY have the most character development . XL character is least  developed among 4 main . Even A Nian has more development.

I have to agree with you as you have read this novel several times.

peng-peng:

ummm..i dont have problem with plastic surgery ...though i wont like to get one myself .?...its so common these days....and i heard that in entertainment industry ...celebs are highly encouraged get surgery anyway (even in thailand ) ..its very very common ...i think as long as one doesnt get addicted with it ...its fine...

Symbolika1:

Because the more I see those kind of comment the more I feel pity for those who wrote them....

yep i think we have other things to talk about ...we need to the argument is worth taking time.

Symbolika1:

Lloooooolll 

Romans_Revenge:
I don’t even know why you bother yourself with such useless things, they’re bound to give you a headache. As far as I know he only got surgery on his knee due to an accident when he used to do contemporary dance. If you look at his monster boy pics back then, compared to now they’re the same. People just want something to complain about cos they’re miserable.

Yes :)

peng-peng:

Lloooooolll 

Nothing to add, I dont feel bad, they do.

Symbolika1:

:D agree! Here's to you Ouéoué (translate weiwei) when he was a child:

(pic taken in dance studio :) )-cr.to owner.

I see the same eyes expression, same lips and nose structure. Thanks for sharing!!

No but they think if they complain about DW & how he looks/used to look people will stop being fans? Lmao where did they get such kind of logic from? Listen,even if they saw how chic & hot he used to be,oh might I add bulked up too? That’ll even make him more famous & lots of fangirls cos they love that kinda thing. They’re lucky he’s toned down due to his fame(but it seems he’s started working out again) or else they wouldn’t be able to breathe. Let’s be honest, that man is hella attractive! Can’t take that from him.

Blueberries Field:

I see the same eyes expression, same lips and nose structure. Thanks for sharing!!

eyebrow too, overall face shape..;yes :p You welcome

:D!!!