Romans_Revenge:
that man is hella attractive!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Symbolika1:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For some might think , he should have had, maybe , kept his prime physical appearence in LyF ? Because the moment Deng Wei show up as Yeshiqi without bandages and exposed wounds, he grabed Xiao Liu and us in only one glance! :) (ref. too to the professional's interview) :).

Lol.

peng-peng:

I have to agree with you as you have read this novel several times.

??? I still have to reread...cos its quite long. but im certain about  some area. Actually I said ZX and XY has most development is what i think about what they have gone through. This word "develop" maybe different to other. I think ZX character is developed (especially because I watched the drama first)I think his started out as a normal boy , we saw him studying and playing around with XY when young. I don't think at that time he think of importance of throne that much until he actually lost both of his parents. And XY was taken away. And he had enemies surrounding who wanted to get rid of him. He also had to learn political studies from King of Gao Xing (whom actually despise for the cause of his parents death partly as well knowing the grand  emperor before). He learnt to control his emotions and show only what he wanted others to see from him. All his life evolved around these political game that he seemed to lost that emotional part. (all left was in his memory of XY). He is compassionate like Jing has remarked, based on how he treat people at Quig Shui town too, but probably not someone who is near to him Yellow Emperor had said about being emperor. I think that ZX ignored XY emotion side on a level, to him certain loss are small because he had seen a lot. (I need to read again). Although XY had said that she ran away for Jade Mountain and not follow the maids back to GaoXing is because they gossip about her being bastard and her mom having affairs with another man. Yet ZX managed to spread rumors of her being daughter to Qi Yo, just to cut her from being GaoXing princess and probably made her his queen? But when i read the story XY was quite hurt by this although it ends well with her uniting with her true patents . Again his action of helping Hou kill Jing, he did not count this loss as such a greatest thing. That means that he and XY were already living in different world. But by XY dying and seeing her anger as such, he realized something, he thought about his parents too. I dont know how to explain ?. Although he had been keep saying he was doing all these for protecting XY. Its not so true totally. I think by the end he realized at least a little that he had lost that part in him. And him by giving her Rumu flower, he is determined that there is no more chance for him in such matter. It is all gone with XY. So the development from being normal prince to lost in politics gains, starting out to protect beloved ones but ends up doing for a bigger glory.

This is long, but i would like to continue a little on why I think XL character is less developed. One thing is because he continued to be mysterious from starting to the end. Its true his character treated XY too rough but end up doing selfless things for her and protected her mysteriously. He did get some healing time with her too by their share of time. Nevertheless he acted rough and mysterious throughout. Definetly he could do selfless things for XY but he had done this for Gong Gong and ShengNong army too. And hes also know caring towards Madam FF. Feng Fang Bei 's mother. So to me hes steady character. Its not like his character developed into something but its like we learn more about him. But did he managed control his temper better later. Im still not sure. I will say about it again after one more reread.

And for YaoJing development i will keep it for later.

Symbolika1:

:D agree! Here's to you Ouéoué (translate weiwei) when he was a child:

(pic taken in dance studio :) )-cr.to owner.

hes totally cute ?

emis:

Deng wei sexy and elegante 

I love this vibe from him.

Symbolika1:

For some might think , he should have had, maybe , kept his prime physical appearence in LyF ? Because the moment Deng Wei show up as Yeshiqi without bandages and exposed wounds, he grabed Xiao Liu and us in only one glance! :) (ref. too to the professional's interview) :).

Lol.

Not gonna lie he sure  did.  No other ml mattered  to me after that though they were all handsome in their own way. Lol

peng-peng:

Not gonna lie he sure  did.  No other ml mattered  to me after that though they were all handsome in their own way. Lol

(ref pg160 ++ interview)

Can Tuan :

"Because his looks are very suitable for ancient costume drama, and I as a professor of performance and Director, I know from what type of role an actor can shape. (With )DW , It is clear at a glance!

Which is why he exploded in popularity in Lost Y Forever!"

(end of my intervention on the comments :D)

Winny Aye:
Its not like his character developed into something but its like we learn more about him. But did he managed control his temper better later. Im still not sure. I will say about it again after one more reread.

And for YaoJing development i will keep it for later.

Will read you => avec plaisir <3 (thx for sharing). I have my thoughts on the subjects, so I'll wait to see how it respond to yours :)

@Winny Aye 

I like your analysis.  And I have to again agree with you regarding ZX and XL  after reading what you wrote.  

emis:
elegante 

Gentleman 

peng-peng:
No other ml mattered  to me after that though they were all handsome in their own way. Lol

<3

Happy birthday to Yang zi from us  in this thread <3

peng-peng:

Not gonna lie he sure  did.  No other ml mattered  to me after that though they were all handsome in their own way. Lol

Same here, I was attracted to Jing when I first saw how he shielded XY from the candle wax. Then I completely fell for him when he was helping WXL without her asking,was basically spoiling her & I’m like wow does such a man even exist?

Cr. to owner :) => Sharing with emotions...

Gosh!!! => Leaked Hou & Jing's Final Battle !

and a new still of Xiao Yao S2!

https://twitter.com/_LostYouForever/status/1721216395210293333

It also commented under the post: “see you all tomorrow at the usual time”  We may be getting new materials/VCR tomorrow !

See ya tomorrow friends <3 *cheer*