Winny Aye:
Although he had been keep saying he was doing all these for protecting XY. Its not so true totally. I think by the end he realized at least a little that he had lost that part in him.

Winny Aye:
So the development from being normal prince to lost in politics gains, starting out to protect beloved ones but ends up doing for a bigger glory.

I agree. I had similar thought when reading the novel, that CX took part in an attempt to kill Jing. For too long, he had been in power, corrupting his morals to the point that he wanted to kill someone to get XY. 

Symbolika1:

Cr. to owner :) => Sharing with emotions...

Gosh!!! => Leaked Hou & Jing's Final Battle !

and a new still of Xiao Yao S2!

It also commented under the post: “see you all tomorrow at the usual time”  We may be getting new materials/VCR tomorrow !

See ya tomorrow friends <3 *cheer*

Her smiling could only mean,she got back with Jing. The brothers battle,I’ve already seen that one & when XY pointed a knife at CX too.

Romans_Revenge:
Her smiling could only mean,she got back with Jing.

Well we know the ending right <3

Romans_Revenge:

Same here, I was attracted to Jing when I first saw how he shielded XY from the candle wax. Then I completely fell for him when he was helping WXL without her asking,was basically spoiling her & I’m like wow does such a man even exist?

That 1rst  moment with the candel  was game changer lol 

Blueberries Field:

I agree. I had similar thought when reading the novel, that CX took part in an attempt to kill Jing. For too long, he had been in power, corrupting his morals to the point that he wanted to kill someone to get XY. 

Can't wait to read winny's whole post:)!

peng-peng:
That 1rst  moment with the candel  was game changer lol 

It's funny how we felt Xiao Liu like at that moment yes :)

Symbolika1:

Cr. to owner :) => Sharing with emotions...

Gosh!!! => Leaked Hou & Jing's Final Battle !

and a new still of Xiao Yao S2!

https://twitter.com/_LostYouForever/status/1721216395210293333

It also commented under the post: “see you all tomorrow at the usual time”  We may be getting new materials/VCR tomorrow !

See ya tomorrow friends <3 *cheer*

Are we getting them back in december???!! My hopes are on those new VCR for tomorrow! I'm bouncing :D...See ya with hopefully good news tomorrow , here it's very late, so =>*hugs* Living ya with this beautifull pics of DW on set, and Yang zi :):

Romans_Revenge:

I don’t even know why you bother yourself with such useless things, they’re bound to give you a headache. As far as I know he only got surgery on his knee due to an accident when he used to do contemporary dance. If you look at his monster boy pics back then, compared to now they’re the same. People just want something to complain about cos they’re miserable.

peng-peng:

I saw someone complaining on youtube that he did surgery to get double eye lid? I do not get their complaints.  Lots of Chinese actors or actress do surgery. Lots or western actors or actresses do surgery so what if he did for his eye lid?. Tru of false does it matter if he did? 

I know lots of Korean kpop singers, actors, actresses  eho have done surgery nobody complains  lol. Like Lisa for example.  Why when it is DW eople care and get mad lol.

Some kids at birth and throughout childhood do not have double eyelids, and later developed the double eyelids as they grow older.  I myself is such example.  DW could be that too.  His eyes look natural. he has the obtained skills to use his eyes to express the emotions that got us so hooked on the Yao/jing pairing.  

Even if he surgically got those amazing eyelids, nothing wrong.  He is in the entertainment industry.  nuf said.

Love his smile.

https://twitter.com/zhanlusi/status/1721169199395946699?t=E_R7B-WPab_MOzcBG6AV6w&s=19

peng-peng:

@Winny Aye 

I like your analysis.  And I have to again agree with you regarding ZX and XL  after reading what you wrote.  

?? Thank u ♡

I was surfing on google lo.. According to googel. lcharacter development has two meanings . Well written character and character growth throughout .....

Maybe the commentor referring the initial part of "develop" while I am refering to the latter one cos of the word "develop". XL is well written character. Whatever it is, to say, XY has not character development except in romance is a total wrong. So to me its evidence that she/he doesnt understand the most main character of the story and only came for XL. So thats only what she/he takes. 

Blueberries Field:

I think being immoral at times is required for ZX to get throne . ,  The sight of loss and suffering are common to him  than a normal person. He only had to choose what is less loss for all rather than loss for one specific. Therefore he's good ruler still for all. 

I get it from this line from Chapter 47.

Zhuan Xu painfully closed his eyes as the wind whistled past his ears, as if carrying with it the moans of pain and agony. Everyone experiences gain and loss in a lifetime, and he had never regretted any choice he made until now, this was the first time he wondered “Was I wrong?”

But he only think about about what he wish, and neglecting XY's emotions. Therefore, I consider he's selfish for XY. 

Symbolika1:

Will read you => avec plaisir <3 (thx for sharing). I have my thoughts on the subjects, so I'll wait to see how it respond to yours :)

Interesting ♡...to know about your thoughts

The pictures are...? yeah I know its uncomfortable..those scenes..his demonic ways...

and well he did managed that way in front of her till near end although he may no longer hurt her like before. 

In chapter 43. ....

Xiao Yao lived in the mountains for tens of years and understood the laws of nature among the beasts, to eat one’s own kill. She knew this was the law of the demons, the strong winning over the weak. The difference even between the people and the demons was simply one cooked their food first and the other ate it raw. But hearing the sound from the cabin still made Xiao Yao feel uncomfortable so she asked Xiang Liu “I know you’re going to mock me, rightly so, for being so missish, but can you ask Furball to eat his meal somewhere else?”

Xiang Liu raised an eyebrow at Xiao Yao “Furball, did you hear that?”

Furball huffed a few times in annoyance at Xiao Yao before flying into the sky with the seagull in his beak.

Without Furball noisily eating, Xiao Yao pressed her luck with Xiang Liu “Can you use your powers to clean off the deck. It smells like gross blood!”

“I don’t find it annoying.” Xiang Liu leaned against the railing, clearly not planning to make Xiao Yao more comfortable.

By the way we have reached to 4k replies..

Happy Birthday to Yang Zi...31st Anniversary of Life ♡