dtsj_sapphire:

coz it's Yang Zi's birthday????

her bday 11.6 reminds me of 17 :⁠-⁠D *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*

so ill share this beautiful edit :⁠-⁠D yaojing haha missing them for days now--

i read a comment abt something that Lao Mu said or mentioned i guess that that yaojing fan posted but i only used gg transl so, but i love the mention of 17, that the only thing clear to me lol, 一句十七回来过,瞬间击中了心巴[心] -- The sentence "Seventeen comes back" instantly hit my heart.[Heart] -- 

https://weibo.com/6301962558/NrhXj5fDt

:D Hey here you are! *hugs*!

She sooooooo stunning here, daring outfit, loveee it

{this so familiar hand gesture :⁠-⁠D}

purple loves??

CR.to owner: kiss <3

More...:D

Cr.to owner....must feel cozy in the fur....

dtsj_sapphire:

She sooooooo stunning here, daring outfit, loveee it

{this so familiar hand gesture :⁠-⁠D}

purple loves??

I like the dress ?

yaojing winter story--

It will be the beginning of winter in a few days. I drew a small painting for the beginning of winter (it has nothing to do with the actual weather, it’s just that I want to see snow and think it’s going to snow). Xiao Yao came

over excitedly in the morning, and Jing was sorting out some accounts and notes. When she came, she thought something had happened, because the appointment yesterday was to have lunch together today, but she suddenly came over early in the morning. "What's wrong?" he asked nervously.

"Did you see it? There's snow outside, very thick snow~" Xiaoyao pulled him and said excitedly.

Jing was relieved and replied with a smile, "Well, it snowed very hard last night. When I woke up this morning, it was already covered with snow. It's very beautiful. Do you want to play?" Xiaoyao looked out the window, her eyes were shining

. Then he turned his head and looked at him, suppressing his excitement. He originally made the appointment at noon because he still had some things to deal with today. I was too happy for a moment, so I rushed over without thinking too much. Now the person is ingo

. You deal with your business first. I'll have a cup of tea at your place and lend me a book to read. We'll go out together in the afternoon," she said

. Bian untied his cloak and walked to his bookshelf, planning to start selecting books.

Jing looked at her and couldn't help but raise the corners of her mouth. She obviously wanted to go out, but she still thought about herself first, and her heart felt warm.

He walked to Xiaoyao and helped her tighten her cloak. He smiled and said, "It snowed so heavily last night. Today it stopped snowing and the sun came out. It's a pity not to go out for a walk in such beautiful weather. I can just come back in the evening and do it. If I have time, let’s go out to see the snow scene.”

Xiaoyao replied with a big smile, “Okay~” and pulled him out.

Outside the house was snow-white, sparkling in the sun, Xiaoyao's mood was also sparkling, and seeing her happy made Jing happy too.

When they reached a piece of untrodden snow, Xiaoyao let go of her hand and pushed Jing to move forward. Jing looked at her a little confused, but she just smiled and pushed him to move forward. , he took two steps and looked back at her, Xiaoyao still waved her hand to let him go forward, he took two more steps and looked back at her, she still let him go forward, not knowing exactly what she wanted to do, she was very confused, He took two more steps forward and turned back weakly. Xiaoyao smiled at him and started walking forward, jumping on his footsteps.

Jing looked at her jumping up and down and stepped on the footprints he had just left. It was very cute. He smiled and waited for her without moving forward. "What are you doing?" "Follow the path

you have walked." Xiaoyao Holding the hem of his cloak, he jumped to his footprints in front, "We are on the same road~"

When he was almost there, he saw Jing's outstretched hand,

"It's a road, let's walk together," Jing said softly.

Xiaoyao looked at him and smiled, put her hand on his and held it. The temperature in her palm was warm, and so was her heart.

One row of footprints slowly turned into two rows of footprints together.

Relying on each other, extending outward, no longer alone.

https://weibo.com/2712924963/Nrksq4MBQ

comment-- jrrg: Xiaoyao has a lovely nature, and Jing is the one who allows her to let these natures out freely, without restraint.

lastly--

{my yaojing brain says Shiqi?} haha

-- love Yang Zi??? she doesn't look like someone in her 30s tbh ?

Symbolika1:

:D Hey here you are! *hugs*!

hiii yes but just a super short visit, few minutes only, sad, so i posted first some things i just saw on weibo before things slow down on my end.  ill scan what i can from what you guys have been sharing here, *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠* others ill get back later, so sorry-- :⁠'⁠(

Romans_Revenge:

I like the dress ?

yessss so daring yet so sexy and stunning, she's like a mermaid on land. hiii btw :⁠-⁠D *⁠\⁠0⁠/⁠*

Symbolika1:

Deng Wei uptdates:

Magnifico=> PANTALONI :D clap clap clap! <3

this when they say "black is beautiful" ??

Symbolika1:

DW close up :D 

"don't look at me" :⁠-⁠D SY activated mode haha

Symbolika1:

Xiao Liu wishes for her birthday present :D!

Loving this one :D

Cr.to owner.

haha will always be Wen Xiaoliu's Shiqi, love it too  ??

Symbolika1:

L'Oréal Chine -uptdate/Deng Wei <3

DW for L'Oreal?,  think ive seen YZ with L'Oreal too, right? or maybe no haha,  wish id see them both on the same brand promotion soon. :⁠-⁠D like soon, before s2 lol, wishful thinking. sorry. Haha 

dtsj_sapphire:

haha will always be Wen Xiaoliu's Shiqi, love it too  ??

Adding :

=>

Rabbit Spirit’s message to #YangZi Wen Xiaoliu

- “Liu ge, my 7 little bunnies  are all grown up. I hope you can come back often to see them, play together with them”

Chuan Zi’s message to #YangZi Wen Xiaoliu-

“Liu ge, Tianer treats me very well. You don’t have to worry! :D”

Ma Zi’s message to #YangZi Wen Xiaoliu

-  “Liu ge, Chun Tao and I run the butcher shop very well. From now on, everyone in Hui Chun Tang don’t have to worry about running out of meat to eat. You should also eat well”

Chun Tao’s message to #YangZi Wen Xiaoliu

“Liu ge, thank you for making it possible for me with Ma Zi. Don’t worry, the two of us will definitely be filial to Lao Mu”

peng-peng:

That post so funny about XY

https://twitter.com/zhanlusi/status/1721052678048862361?t=mw0eV_1fyNpOmkk04qPwwg&s=19

peng-peng:

Love his smile.

https://twitter.com/zhanlusi/status/1721169199395946699?t=E_R7B-WPab_MOzcBG6AV6w&s=19

LOVE BOTH posts, yaojing and DW as SY {soooo cute ???}, what a happy pill for today. thankss  for sharing them here. ?