HeadInTheClouds:
Xiang Liu and all 9 of his stubborn, noble idiot heads need to sign up to my communication class.

Definitely!

HeadInTheClouds:
Haha! I think I saw that same listing. Mao Qiu will be pooping on whoever came up with that description just like he pooped on WYL :-). The 30cm one was not very cute, which was why I didn't buy it.

Yes I think that seller runs the risk of getting the same treatment as Wen Xiao Liu!

HeadInTheClouds:
Thank you for the link. I put in an order already. You saved me a good chunk of money, so now I can buy this adorable little bundle!

You're welcome!

And thank you for reminding me about the mini Xiang Liu. It's gorgeous! Looks like it's a pre-order though, only shipped in Dec. Where did you order it from? I saw it on Taobao on the RUA store. Is it available elsewhere currently? Did you buy the mini-FFB and mini-Mao Qiu too?  Looks like the only shipment options (air and ship) are to accumulate the package weight up to 0.5kg before it ships. Not very familiar with this kind of shipment but am wondering if this means that even the ready stock (FFB, Mao Qiu) won't be shipped until they make up the package weight? *confuzzled*

HeadInTheClouds:
Do you think it's because it's too difficult to make a good one? The prop in the drama was already, hmmm, questionable :-). Perhaps, they will release it at a later date, like this mini XL doll. Along with a big FFB :-)

I really hope so. That is something I really would love to own (apart from grumpy pants dolls and their fluffball winged mounts!).

HeadInTheClouds:
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/156317042058?var=457365771329

The price isn't exactly friendly.

Ouch. Certainly, a lot more affordable on Taobao.