37 years later, when Xiao Tian woke up, why didn’t Xiang Liu see Xiao Yao?

Everyone is criticizing Xiang Liu for being too ruthless. Even when he wakes up in 37 years, he never sees Xiao Tian and always pushes her away. Who knows what he means. Xiao Tian loves her so much, but he pushes her away after 37 years. Is this really the case? Did Xiang Liu push her away because he was afraid that Xiaotian would fall in love with him and Xiaotian would be in pain after he died in battle? 

Okay, let’s analyze it:

1. What was Xiang Liu’s situation like before he left 37 years ago?

Xiaotian regards him as a rake who is jealous of Fangfeng Yiying. He was very angry and decided to leave for a while to let Xiaoyao think about what he wanted. You and I get along so well every day, and you are constantly involved in Tushanjiao. So he told me to leave for a while and wait for my return. This is because he no longer wants to be involved in this. After more than ten years of companionship, Fang Feng Bei? When you asked me who I was every day, I appeared as Fang Feng Liu and cleared your doubts. My affection for you is clear to you. , but you still pretend to be stupid and worry about gains and losses for Tushan. Xiang Liu here sees her psychological problem and understands that it's not that she doesn't love him, she does, but she won't choose him. Therefore, he left for a while to distance herself and let her calm down. Look clearly into your own heart.

2. But Xiang Liu has been away for more than half a year, and he didn't show up until the Merlin incident. Is it abnormal that there has been no abnormality for such a long time? He came to see her once every 5 or 6 days in the past, and he didn't show up during Fang Feng Bei. Not showing up for such a long time. There was no war at that time. Why did you suddenly leave for such a long time?

Where were Xiaotian and tusanHuai doing at that time? Why did Xiang Liu appear? Xiaotian didn't know that Lover's Gu could convey emotions, but Xiang Liu felt it every day. She and Tu Shan stayed in Xiaozhurong Mansion for more than half a year, from summer to winter, and only during the New Year did Tu Shan have to go back, otherwise he would still be reluctant to leave. I don’t think any aristocratic family in the Central Plains knows about this kind of relationship? How could Xiang Liu not know about it? So Xiang Liu didn't want to show up.

3. 37 years later, the purpose of his awakening Xiao Tianshi was to ask her to save Tu Shanrui, because he is the person you want to marry. Here, Xiang Liu thinks that the person Xiao Tian is thinking about is you, Ye Qi, so I asked you to save your Ye Shiqi. If he dies, you will hate me to the core. You see, he hates me to the point of death. At that time, Xiang Liu thought that Xiaotian was already very fond of Tushan, and he would hate me to the point of losing Tushan. At that time, the two of us had been together for more than half a year, xiao Tiantian and Jing. Don’t tell me anything. She was just pretending. Her heart and emotions couldn’t tell the truth from the lies. Tushan was in a state where he could die for her again. Looking at it from anyone's perspective, this was a pair of lovers who loved each other very deeply. Excuse me, how could Xiang Liu not misunderstand?

4. I don’t want to see you, firstly because I was seriously injured and used a lot of blood to wake you up in advance. The second is to give you the right to choose. Don't let you have the mentality of repaying me, and don't let you feel guilty towards me. Because I know that she is soft- hearted, so I don't want to restrain her with repayment. "Wanting a mountain peak is the best of both worlds. It doesn't matter to Xiang Liu whether this condition comes true. Your cousin is capable of doing it, which is great. There is no loss if you don't have me, but you can use this reason to make Xiaotian not feel guilty towards him." He wanted Xiaotian to face up to his feelings and love him from the bottom of his heart, not out of repayment, guilt, or pity. In addition to asking him for the mountain, what else could Xiang Liu ask for? Can his cousin give him food, grass and weapons? Ever since Tu Shanjing fell into a coma In 1937, my cousin and Fenglong's secret possession was almost stolen. He even took the blame, but he had nothing.

If, Xiaotian, you are not with Tushan after you go back to save him, it means that you have faced up to what you love in your heart.

But the fact is that Xiang Liu's judgment was right. Xiaotian did choose Tushan. She knew all about the 37- year relationship, but she still chose to believe that it was a deal. Is this normal thinking? A person sacrifices his life for you and takes care of you carefully for 37 years. His affection for you is vivid in his mind. He pays attention to your emotions, takes you to relax, and thinks of ways to make you happy. If he is just a cold- blooded trader, why should he pay so much attention to your emotions? If he saves you, it will be over. If he throws you into the sea and sleeps alone, it will be over. Why should he sleep with you every day? This kind of friendship has lasted for 37 years. Do you think it’s just for transaction? But she just convinced herself and used this reason. Just because I didn’t see you when I woke up, instead of investigating the reason, you used a reason that someone didn’t want him. Why? Why did she easily convince herself with a transaction reason? There is no other reason, just because her first choice is Tu. The road to the mountain is stable.

So how can you blame Xiang Liu for being ruthless??, how can you blame Xiang Liu for not giving her a chance?

She didn't dare let you fall asleep, so Fangfengbei appeared. All kinds of thoughtfulness and pampering allow you to understand him and enter his world in all aspects, so that you don't have to be afraid to let him sleep. But you don't believe it. Then he showed his true body and was still with you. At this time, I became one. You finally understand, right? You should understand my unspeakable feelings through Fangfeng°. Will you face it? Where is my love?

But Xiaotian still didn't face him. She rejected Xiang Liu once in a dream. After turning 37, she had no room for maneuver and chose Tushan in less than a week. Even before seeing Fangfeng Bei again, she convinced herself to forget him, "How can you not forget someone after such a long life? Isn't it just heartbreaking? Just endure it 7. "
It was through this kind of back- and- forth contact that Xiang Liu understood that Xiaotian did love him, but would not choose him. So he decided to quit this game, and then Xiang Liu said, "You are leaving, stay away." There are causes and consequences.

It was Xiaotian who gave up on him, not Xiangliu who gave up on Xiaotian.

Xiaotian chose a political correctness, thinking that he could forget this love. She didn't expect that she couldn't do it and couldn't control her emotions. Only then did she have this deep love and the last meeting before the robbery. She asked Fang Fengbei, "Is it really impossible for a person to forget someone?" She She was talking about herself. She thought she could do it, but she found that she couldn't.

She tried various temptations, but Xiang Liu no longer responded. The only chance she had to save him that time was to face her feelings directly and clearly explain to him that she wanted to be with him. If so, Xiang Liu will definitely accept her. But she was still testing, asking Xiang Liu to choose her and walk towards her. This is her problem.

So don't talk about why Xiang Liu didn't explain it to her directly. Because Xiaotian understands it very well, and both of them understand it very well. It's you, Xiaotian, who doesn't dare to choose.

If you choose me, you must choose all of me, not the Fangfengbei you imagined.

It doesn't matter if you don't choose me, I understand you and will help you.

Xiang Liu absolutely has nothing to blame about what Xiao Tian did.

As for the reason why Xiang Liu pushed her away in 37 years, it was because he considered her safety, his own identity, and that he would die and Xiaotian would be in pain. He even pushed her away in order to let his cousin win the world and make Xiaotian stable for the rest of his life. Xiaoyao. I personally have doubts about these views. The reason is:

1. Xiaotian's safety is actually proved to be that only Xiang Liu can protect her, and everyone else is useless. Even if her cousin becomes the Black Emperor and becomes extremely powerful, there is no guarantee that Xiaotian will not be assassinated twice by his woman. How could Xiang Liu push his beloved to the protection of his cousin who had not yet gained a foothold and Tu Shan who was unable to protect himself after Mei Lin's assassination? So it is impossible to push away for Xiaotian's safety.

2. Because of his identity as a demon and a killer, he is afraid of being hunted down and harming Xiaoyao. There is no evidence for this. Xiang Liu's martial arts value is off the charts, his spiritual power is unpredictable, and there is no opponent in the wilderness. He has enough ability to protect his woman's safety. With reference to Wushenshan Zhonggu Xiaotian could not feel Gao Xing's pursuers. He stayed in Qingshui Town for more than a month and the whole wilderness was turned upside down to find her. Xiaotian lived well without feeling. Xiang Liu treats her like a child who indulges in adventures, and he is always there to protect you. Facts have proved that, on the contrary, only Xiang Liu can give Xiao Tian eternal safety.

Did Xiaotian cry when Xiang Liu died?
King An.

3. I am afraid that Xiaotian loves him so much that he will die by himself and Xiaotian will suffer. This is impossible, at least in the 1937 period, Xiaotian never really chose Xiang Liu. Instead, she was the post-37 generation trying to forget Xiang Liu. So there is no need for Xiang Liu to presuppose a premise that has not yet happened. On the contrary, Xiang Liu knew that Xiaotian would not choose her. Why would Xiaotian feel pain if she died after falling deeply in love? In addition, let me emphasize that Xiang Liu never thought about going to death from the beginning. There are many reasons mentioned in the previous article.

4. Considering Xiaotian’s status and many enemies, it is up to his cousin to take over to give Xiaotian a stable world, so Xiang Liu helps his cousin to take over and withdraws by himself.

This point of view is even more incomprehensible to me. Xiang Liu has his own responsibilities and positions, and it is impossible for him to betray the rebels. He could let his cousin go and watch his development, but he could never support his cousin and strategize to help him dominate the world and promote the early death of the rebel army.

Moreover, did his cousin give Xiaotian peace after he came to power? Xiaotian had a feud in the Central Plains, but not in Gaoxin. Who made Xiaotian's life experience exposed in front of everyone in the world? So that Xiaoyao had nowhere to go in the end? Can only be imprisoned in the deep palace of his cousin? How would Xiang Liu, who deeply understands Xiaotian's love for freedom, do such stupid things? Break Xiaotian's wings and push them to his lustful cousin or the useless Tushan?

So, it's not that profound. There is only one reason to stay away after 37 years, and that is to respect Xiaotian's choice.

@AH

I‘ve just finished reading your fanfic. It got me crying at the end. What a clever and poetic idea to give XY-XL their proper closure. Your fanfic is well written and stay true to the original character and spirit of the book. ????

luv2bafangurl:

@AH

I‘ve just finished reading your fanfic. It got me crying at the end. What a clever and poetic idea to give XY-XL their proper closure. Your fanfic is well written and stay true to the original character and spirit of the book. ????

Thank you luv2bafangurl! Kudos to Elise for posting the comment that inspired the concept in the first place. ^^

AH :
And an important component of this line is that XY is referring to TSJ as a friend. She was going to meet him, but XL used AN to intervene.

Which shows that, in certain circumstances, XY can refer to a person who she had romantic feelings for and a romantic relationship with as a friend. And that has implications for the times when XY refers to XL as a friend or a "friend who is not quite a friend". Since some YaoJing fans like to point to those moments as evidence that XY only ever viewed XL as a friend. 

Great observation! 

Let's not forget that Xiao Yao has the propensity to saying things she doesn't mean, and not saying what she actually does. One great example is how often she throws the words "I hate you" and "I don't want to see you ever again",  which she would ultimately regret bitterly. She can be one very contrary, very frustrating character.

AH :
I feel like something like this would convey the intended sentiment without creating the misleading implication that XL thought that XY should have asked his permission or agreement for her marriage:

FFB: Now you can protect yourself and you have a place to go. Yet you're taking things lying down and just getting by? What happened to the bold Wen Xiao Liu who didn't rely on others to solve his problems?

Very true. The script does him a disservice by making his words too easily misinterpreted. Do you think it's a little late to ask for a script revision and have TJC to redub this scene?

And I've commented more than my fair share on AO3, but just to say thank you once more for the amazing story you wrote - a much welcome closure to every breaking YaoLiu shipper heart.

nathsketch:
Her character development was basically zero considering she never really dealt with her own problems in a healthy manner.

I think she was far stronger as Wen Xiao Liu, certainly a lot more independent and free. As Xiao Yao, she was restrained and confined by the burden of her station and later on her real identity, and the free spirit that defined her earlier years pretty much smothered, except those rare moments when she could be willful, spending time openly with Fangfeng Bei, doing things that set tongues wagging without caring. As such, I can understand why YZ and TJC described the Qingshui Town arc as their favourite on separate occasions. It is mine too.

windiaaa041293:
ahhh... finally I can work in peace, you know I took time off work because of XL and XY which made me frustrated, but with this thread it can finally enlighten me, thank you guys...

I can understand your pain, because I believe most of us here felt the same way one time or another (and probably still feel in varying degrees). Am glad you found some form of relief in the group therapy here, as @nathsketch very eloquently describes this thread!

liddi:
I think she was far stronger as Wen Xiao Liu, certainly a lot more independent and free. As Xiao Yao, she was restrained and confined by the burden of her station and later on her real identity, and the free spirit that defined her earlier years pretty much smothered, except those rare moments when she could be willful, spending time openly with Fangfeng Bei, doing things that set tongues wagging without caring. As such, I can understand why YZ and TJC described the Qingshui Town arc as their favourite on separate occasions. It is mine too.

That's interesting. I didn't know the Qingshui Town arc is YZ's favorite too. I only knew it was TJC's. It's my favorite as well :) 

I posted this video in the other thread and I'll post it here as well. Did you guys hear what Yang Zi said about Wen Xiao Liu? She got emotional talking about the character.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=milN-Y4bBf0

This is translated from the Vietnamese subs to English using Google translate:

Yang Zi: That's right. When the drama aired a dozen episodes, that night author Tong Hua sent me a Wechat message. Probably because there was a hotsearch that night: "This world will no longer have Wen Xiao Liu."

Because actually I think about Lost You Forever and it's always with me. It is a very special existence for me.

I really love this drama as well as the characters in the drama.

Because what makes me feel sympathy is not that...Because I see Xiao Yao still exists in this world...She can still continue to live a happy life. But Wen Xiao Liu seemed to transform into a dot and disappear. This makes me very sad.

So I love Xiao Yao very much and also love Wen Xiao Liu very much.

liddi:
Let's not forget that Xiao Yao has the propensity to saying things she doesn't mean, and not saying what she actually does. One great example is how often she throws the words "I hate you" and "I don't want to see you ever again",  which she would ultimately regret bitterly. She can be one very contrary, very frustrating character.

Definitely. Sometimes she says things she doesn't mean like those examples directly to other people (XL). And sometimes she says things that are intentionally vague, down-played, or inaccurate to other people about a third party, like when she downplays her relationship with XL when she talks to CX. 

In this case, she's being vague and downplaying her relationship with TSJ to Ah Nian. Which makes sense. She'd probably rather not name him, because then she might have to talk to Ah Nian about why she was meeting up with TSJ that night. And in any event, what could XY call TSJ if not a friend at that point? Not husband. Or fiance. Or boyfriend. Or servant. Not even an ex-something or former-something, since he was engaged to another woman the whole time. 

liddi:
Very true. The script does him a disservice by making his words too easily misinterpreted. Do you think it's a little late to ask for a script revision and have TJC to redub this scene?

Can it be too late when we don't even have an air date yet? ^^

liddi:
And I've commented more than my fair share on AO3, but just to say thank you once more for the amazing story you wrote - a much welcome closure to every breaking YaoLiu shipper heart.

I think every new comment on a fic makes the author's day. Yours certainly made mine. No such thing as too much on that front! ^^ 

And I'm very glad it helped provide a little closure.

Elise:
That's interesting. I didn't know the Qingshui Town arc is YZ's favorite too. I only knew it was TJC's. It's my favorite as well :) 

I can't remember the exact words but she did mention how much happier Xiao Yao was during her time as Wen Xiao Liu - will need to look back at their past interviews when I get the time. And from this video you shared, it is obvious that time is particularly meaningful for her too. The full concert for the celebration night is now available on WeTV as a paid subscription. This is what she said:

After more than 10 episodes had aired, teacher Tong Hua sent me a WeChat message probably because there was a hotsearch that night "There is no more Wen Xiao Liu in this world". To me, Lost You Forever has a very special meaning for me in my life. I really love the drama and the characters. What made me sad was not that... because Xiao Yao still exists in this world, she can continue to have a happy life. However, Xiao Liu has come to an end. She has disappeared. This really made me feel... So I really love Qingshui Town, and I also really love Wen Xiao Liu. 

AH :
Definitely. Sometimes she says things she doesn't mean like those examples directly to other people (XL). And sometimes she says things that are intentionally vague, down-played, or inaccurate to other people about a third party, like when she downplays her relationship with XL when she talks to CX. 

Yes. While very much in character, it unfortunately also gives rise to misunderstandings even from readers who don't take the time to read between the lines, which is unfortunate.

AH :
Can it be too late when we don't even have an air date yet? ^^

In which case, quickly! Let's submit the recommended amendment to their production team. While we're at it, let's give the recommendations to stop butchering scenes that end up making no sense too.

liddi:
Yes. While very much in character, it unfortunately also gives rise to misunderstandings even from readers who don't take the time to read between the lines, which is unfortunate.

100%

liddi:
In which case, quickly! Let's submit the recommended amendment to their production team. While we're at it, let's give the recommendations to stop butchering scenes that end up making no sense too.

Hear, hear!

I know you’re all joking but don’t you be giving me hope like this.

Is there something we can do?

FIX IT! 

@windiaaa041293
2. But Xiang Liu has been away for more than half a year, and he didn't show up until the Merlin incident. Is it abnormal that there has been no abnormality for such a long time? He came to see her once every 5 or 6 days in the past, and he didn't show up during Fang Feng Bei. Not showing up for such a long time. There was no war at that time. Why did you suddenly leave for such a long time?

Where were XY and TSJ doing at that time? Why did Xiang Liu appear? XY didn't know that Lover's Gu could convey emotions, but Xiang Liu felt it every day. She and Tu Shan stayed in Xiaozhurong Mansion for more than half a year, from summer to winter, and only during the New Year did Tu Shan have to go back, otherwise he would still be reluctant to leave. I don’t think any aristocratic family in the Central Plains knows about this kind of relationship? How could Xiang Liu not know about it? So Xiang Liu didn't want to show up.

Before XL had sometimes disappeared for a few months. But indeed during this time TSJ and XY has a lot of intimacy (e.g., kisses, her body feeling etc).  So, XL could feel and aware of the upgraded relationship between XY and TSJ. This can be one of the reason for his long absence.

3. 37 years later, the purpose of his awakening XY was to ask her to save TSJ, because he is the person she want to marry. Here, Xiang Liu thinks that the person XY is thinking about is Ye Qi, so I asked you to save your Ye Shiqi. If he dies, you will hate me to the core. You see, he hates me to the point of death. At that time, Xiang Liu thought that XY was already very fond of Tushan, and she would hate me to the point of losing Tushan. At that time, the two of us had been together for more than half a year, XY and Jing. Don’t tell me anything. She was just pretending. Her heart and emotions couldn’t tell the truth from the lies. Tushan was in a state where he could die for her again. Looking at it from anyone's perspective, this was a pair of lovers who loved each other very deeply. Excuse me, how could Xiang Liu not misunderstand?

I agree that he decided to wake XY up in time to save TSJ. He knew Jing was about to die. The treatment for XY was scheduled every full moon day. XY ought to wake up otherwise the next full moon could be too late to save Jing. additionally XL was very certain that he could wake her up. He used extreme way to wake her up.

in the book, we know the blood transfusion from XY feelings. His blood temperature is very high. Each droplet is like a little flame. During the usual treatment, she felt a warm stream gradually flowing in her body. However, the last treatment session was very different, much more violent.

“Xiangliu fed Xiao Xiao with his own blood. Unlike before, if his blood was a warm little flame that could drive away the coldness of death in Xiao Xiao's body, then tonight, his blood is a raging fire, in the burning infant. They were rushing around inside her, as if they had split her body into pieces, and put them together bit by bit.

Xiao Yao can not cry out, can not cry out, the body in violent tremors. Gradually, her hands moved, her legs moved, and finally, she let out a scream of pain, and all her consciousness melted into her body, passing out in excruciating pain.”

I wonder how the last transfusion actually occurred? The TV drama should had given us the image of this action. But it was a complete failure. It actually was opposite to the book, XL just seems to see her sprite, feel her touch. And then he just held her hand (through garment) happily since knowing that she is going to wake up. The drama provided explicitly that he used 1 live to save her at the early stage. there is also XY’s comment  that losing too much heart essential blood can kill him. But c”mon they did not show he push enormous amount of blood on the last day as implying in the book. Did not include the line “i have to wake you up”

Did  he lose another live because of this? It is very likely.

BTW, XL is a sea snake demon which is normally regarded as “cold blood “ animal. But in fact he has very warm blood, much warmer than normal standard. it is similar to his personality: iceberg on the surface but passionate inside 

@H19279

I think I've posted this before, true or not, this is just an opinion..hopefully wise.haha
Even if it's true, I as YAOLIU will be very happy.

1. Why can lover's poison save people? Xiang Liu went to Xuanxuan and told him with certainty that he was the only one who could save Xiaoyao, and he relied on the Lover Gu. First of all, Xiang Liu is not someone who takes advantage of others, so he spent a full 37 years (maybe even longer if Jing hadn't been in critical condition), feeding blood to the tip of his tongue, and letting Gu's life continue by continuously releasing love for a long time. In the end, he used it because it was too late. He took the most drastic way - literally awakening Xiao Yao.

2. Why was Xiang Liu so sure that Xiao Yao could be awakened tonight on the last night? It took 37 years before to successfully wake up Xiaoyao, and there was only gradual progress. But after knowing that Jing was in danger - "I'm going to wake you up tonight." Are you so sure? Why? Since it was so certain, why didn't we make a quick decision earlier? I saw someone watching the drama saying that Xiang Liu delayed Xiao Yao for 37 years for his own selfishness - I am too lazy to refute this nonsense, so I just said, 37 years and a vegetative state? Where's the fun? Are you willing to take care of a vegetative person for 37 years?

3. What is the second reason why Xiang Liu asked Xiao Yao not to hate him? (Tong Hua responded to a netizen’s question) The first reason is obvious. Everyone knows that he became half-human and half-demon because he had the blood of the demon clan. What is the second reason Tong Hua himself said? What do you think this little fun she calls is? After comparing the descriptions of Chichen and Aheng's cars, the author's writing habits and psychology can actually correspond.

4. Comparison of the author’s writing habits. Isn’t it obvious here? Very similar, but Yaoliu is much more obscure.

5. Why are sharks mentioned repeatedly? The author repeatedly mentions the sharks in the article. Except for the part about rescuing Jing later, the role of the sharks in the text is to serve as a reference to the relationship between men and women and the relationship between husband and wife. From watching the mating of the sharks, to the seashells, to Xiaoyao's psychological description, to the crystal ball at the back, the content of the sharks runs through Yaoliu's emotional line, and it is a very direct reference to the relationship between men and women.

6. The deep meaning hidden in the chapter title of the article. Unlike today, when everyone casually calls husband and wife, in ancient times, whether it was ancient puppets, fairy tales, or historical dramas, if there was no worship, or no real relationship between husband and wife, the other party would not be regarded as his wife or husband. of. The title of the chapter that Xiaoyao was awakened from is "But the Farewell lasts a long time", which describes a woman's deep yearning for her husband who has traveled far away, and the sadness caused by longing for her return but having no hope of her return. Who is her husband here? Why husband? The title of the last chapter of Sauvignon Blanc is taken from "Leaving a Farewell Wife", which is about a man who is about to go to war and say goodbye to his wife. He will come back when he is born, and he will come back when he dies. If he is alive, he will definitely come back to you. If he dies, I will miss you forever. Who is going to the battlefield here? Xiang Liu. Who is his first wife? Xiaoyao. Jing is married for the second time here, and his first wife is Fangfeng Yiying.

7. A very interesting detail in the drama version - in the previous healing sessions, the shells were always open or half-open. On the last night, the shells were completely closed, which is also interesting.

A girl eventually falls in love with a man who looks like her father. The fox Xiaoyao openly loves is like Shaohao (tolerant, doesn’t mind cuckolding, and also likes to raise other people’s children), but the fox is not a true lover, and Shaohao is also He is not the real father; and Xiang Liu, whom she dares not love and refuses to admit love, is like her biological father Chi You, whom she cannot believe and refuses to admit (a big devil who steals marriages and hides under the covers), but the fact is that Chi You is the real father. Willow is true love. What is fake cannot be real and what is real cannot be fake, Sauvignon Blanc is a symmetrical literature.

Xiang Liu's cognitive love spell = marriage. Yaoliu Haihai spent 37 years with an ordinary couple. Later, he had to go to war, so he solved the spell, which was equivalent to divorce. He saved Jing and let him accompany his wife to prevent her from being lonely. Xiaoyao has Xiangliu's crescent mark on her body, Xiangliu's demon blood in her body, and a big-bellied laughing doll by her side. Tonghua's hint should not be too obvious. She just barely wrote the words "Xiaoyao is pregnant."

@liddi

‚In which case, quickly! Let's submit the recommended amendment to their production team. While we're at it, let's give the recommendations to stop butchering scenes that end up making no sense too.‘

And while we‘re at it, let‘s give them AH fanfic version too. I like this version as it doesn’t negate XL sacrifices to give XY HE. She got to live her life happily and fully like XL wanted, even if like some here pointed out actually in this HE XY doesn’t really overcome her traumas and live a codepent relationship with TSJ instead (very interesting pov, I enjoyed this discussion. That‘s why I think this thread is great. you guys keep amaze me with your insights) It‘s not a very healthy relationship, but realistically I know a lot of marriage/relationship are co-dependent in some degree and when it works the couple are happy living with each other. 

Back to Ah fanfic, it‘s short and can be actually filmed  as special Ep ?. Maybe someone can post it in LYF Weibo official page or something to get fans buzzing and pushing the prod team? Even if the possibility is very small, maybe if the fans got loud enough and the ending backlash big enough, the prod team will give us XL a special EP with better ending.???

@AH.

I didn't realize you wrote until the end notes. 

For all it's worth, I liked it. It was short, sweet, in character and provided nice closure. It was well written, well structured and had enough foreshadowing to give the reader that sense of anticipation and engagement to continue it.

After reading it, I was very satisfied because she found out and reunited together in next stage. As mentioned above would be a nice special. I think most fans just wants her to know... More than them living a life together.

It was nice she had a happy life but I do wonder how did XL play in her mind in the 2000 years. What do you think? How often did she think about it... Did she actually feel regret before finding out... 

@AH

Thank you for your fic 

excellent work!

| Traces of Yao being controlled in that relationship

And, their agreement is in Dragon Bone Prison, "Prison"

Eavesdropping, watching, following, and preventing Xiaoliu from interacting with others (I have repeatedly asked you not to associate with xx anymore, and it is a fifteen- year appointment every now and then), and the itinerary summary reported by my subordinates

Are you familiar, family? Who is doing this?

| The Story of the Fox and the Snake] It’s scary to think about it

The play mentions many times the nine- tailed fox demon and snake demon that Xiaotian met when he was a child. The snake demon accompanied the young Xiaotian to relieve his boredom. Later, the nine- tailed fox demon wanted to eat Xiaoyao, so he killed the snake demon.

If we bring Xiang Liu into the young snake demon and tsj into the nine- tailed snake demon who wants to eat Xiaotian, we have to discover the deeper meaning that the author wants to bury. The snake demon represents companionship and the fox demon represents control.

control. Let the heroine wait for him for 15 years, and use 15 bottles of green plum wine to constantly hint to the heroine. When he meets Yaoliu, he will always use the Tushan family’s secret tracking technique to track the heroine. After Xiaoyao regained his identity, he wanted to see Xiaotian, but Xiaotian didn't want to see him, so he went to Xiaotian's brother. He also sent a little fox doll to stay with Xiaotian for a long time. control.

Resist. Use the so- called "gentleness" to destroy Xiaotian's will. "Standing still at the beach and being flooded", "standing outside the hut all day waiting for Xiaoyao", this is not "gentleness", this is perversion. For Fenglong, Xiaotian is the girl he likes and pursues. tsj is a good brother he has always trusted. Fenglong performed a fireball and the two kissed across the fireworks. What the dignified Wangji did was very unfair. . If Fangfeng Yiying and Hou's secret love affair would be looked down upon by everyone, then in Figure tsj, before their marriage was resolved, they kissed Xiaoyao across the fireworks. Shouldn't they be more responsible?

Being criticized! My brother advised Xiaotian that breaking off the engagement involves the interests of the two families and it is not easy to break off the engagement. He advised Xiaotian not to get stuck in it and be unable to extricate himself. He was afraid that tsj was not worth it, but Xiaotian seemed to be confused and couldn't. think. In short, after Xiaotian and the fox got together, he became less and less independent and sober like Xiaoliu. When Xiaoyao met the nine- tailed fox demon when he was young, he was still able to resist and kill the fox demon, but after falling in love with the fox, we see He is no longer as courageous as Xiaoyao before, and has no spirit of resistance.

Assassination. Tsj let Fangfeng Bei snatch the marriage. After that, Xiang Liu lost his identity as Fangfeng Bei, so it was tsj who killed Fangfeng Bei and killed the snake demon for the fox.

From this we can see the author's good intentions, telling us in a less obvious way: "gentleness" can destroy people's will, and sweet words can paralyze people.

This was the second time that Xiaotian was imprisoned by the nine- tailed fox demon, and he had no choice but to cut him off again.

Only when she escapes from the prison can she truly grow. Completed the first escape from the prison

The second time is the freedom of life, and the second time is the independence of spirit. I had always speculated that Xiaotian would not be able to survive after learning that Xiang Liu loved her deeply. but

I now think that if she knew Xiang Liu's deep love, she would become independent.