I need to read the fanfic that AH wrote, and I really want to because I'm already sure it's a work of art as you've all mentioned before, and she put so much effort into it, but I'm staring at it and I can't do it.

I'm such a coward.

AH, I promise I'll read it. I really will.

nathsketch:

I need to read the fanfic that AH wrote, and I really want to because I'm already sure it's a work of art as you've all mentioned before, and she put so much effort into it, but I'm staring at it and I can't do it.

I'm such a coward.

AH, I promise I'll read it. I really will.

You might like the other one Liddi linked because she ditched the fox and he  died (without her)... And she also had babies with XL.

Less poetic but hit the spot if you need to see her ditch the fox!

MengXiang:

You might like the other one Liddi linked because she ditched the fox and he  died (without her)... And she also had babies with XL.

That reminds me. I need to find that animation of XY and XL and their kids.

everyone believed that Jing couldn’t survive . Jing gott 6-7 tails chopped off and multiple wounds on his body. Then he was kicked into the rever. CX launched a mass searching for many days but nly one of his belongings was found. Therefore Jing was regarded as dead

H19279:

everyone believed that Jing couldn’t survive . Jing gott 6-7 tails chopped off and multiple wounds on his body. Then he was kicked into the rever. CX launched a mass searching for many days but nly one of his belongings was found. Therefore Jing was regarded as dead

Is this a fanfic ideal ending?

Kokuto:

Okay, so technically maybe only a year, right?  I mean, she knew he was missing, but not certain he was dead?

Sort of, I am not really sure if at that point she thought he was really dead or just missing, weren't that many details about her thoughts on that regard, as far as I remember. After jing's "death" the narration jumps 10 days later when we see XY going on the sea looking for him. Is there where she almost gets herself killed and XL came to her rescue and they spent the night togheter, being quite intimate. 

MengXiang:

I may have to. I just feel bad because AH wrote it and I never go back on my promises. It won't take me 15 years, though. That I'm sure of. ?

Hmmm.  Okay.  Still even 7 years isn't a ridiculously long time to wait to remarry, and that's for us mortals.  For deities, it probably seemed even shorter.

nathsketch:

Is this a fanfic ideal ending?

LOL!

Yes.  It's your perfect fan fic ending.  Stop reading the book right there.

blabla100:

Sort of, I am not really sure if at that point she thought he was really dead or just missing, weren't that many details about her thoughts on that regard, as far as I remember. After jing's "death" the narration jumps 10 days later when we see XY going on the sea looking for him. Is there where she almost gets herself killed and XL came to her rescue and they spent the night togheter, being quite intimate. 

LMAO!

I'm dying here.

Kokuto:

LOL!

Yes.  It's your perfect fan fic ending.  Stop reading the book right there.

Ahhh hahah

This time I wasn't joking. I thought it was a fanfic. Eh, it may not be too bad if I just stop there.

Why couldn't Tong Hua do the same? Lolololol

nathsketch:

Ahhh hahah

This time I wasn't joking. I thought it was a fanfic. Eh, it may not be too bad if I just stop there.

It is a fan fic.  Tong Hua wrote an XL fan fic.  Women who don't appreciate XL end up married to mutilated foxes.  It's a cautionary tale.

nathsketch:

Why couldn't Tong Hua do the same? Lolololol

ahahahahaha   I have to stop reading.  I'm literally crying.

Kokuto:

Hmmm.  Okay.  Still even 7 years isn't a ridiculously long time to wait to remarry, and that's for us mortals.  For deities, it probably seemed even shorter.

I am not really sure what do you mean by that. If I am not mistaken, after jing's death she keeps going with her life until 6 or 7 years later when XL tried to kill CX, but instead he ends up killing Feng Long, so XY goes after XL, tries to kill him but she doesn't have the heart to harm him, so XL is trying to turn her against him even more by telling her that someone very close and powerful to her was behind Jing's death, thus making her very angry that he didn't tell her that before. She finds out after that the person who masterminded everything was CX, tries to kill herself because she can't handle the betrayal, XL save her again, but having no where to go and no one beside her she takes the decision to become the next Jade's queen, but right before the incoronation Jing appears out of nowhere, telling her that he had been rescued by a marple couple. They set the wedding day for a few days later and on her wedding day she begs CX to spare XL's life, telling him that that is the first and only thing she ever asked of him. Wedding night she is drunk so they have no wedding night togheter and the next day she finds out about XL's death and tells Jing that she wants to live by the ocean. The end. 

blabla100:
I am not really sure what do you mean by that. If I am not mistaken, after jing's death she keeps going with her life until 6 or 7 years later

Ah, thank you for the information.

I'm sorry for the confusion.  I shouldn't have said remarry.  I should have said marry.  The reason I wanted to know about the timeline was because someone asked why didn't XY marry after Jing's death.  And in my mind, she didn't marry because she was grieving over Jing.  And I don't think 6 or 7 years is too long for a deity to grieve.