The Feng Long marriage was before that, when Jing was about to become a father, or so they thought. She send the crystal ball to XL, XL ruins her wedding, XY goes back to Jing, Jing tells her that he suspects that he îs not the father of the child, they work togheter to find out the truth, and after everything is sort out, they get engaged but they wait for like 45 years or so to set a wedding day, because she wants first to finish her medical training. 

talking about timeline. i’d to share with you the timeline of XY & TSJ’s reunion:
XY had been brought to Jade Mountain by CX for some days (i don’t remember exactly but CX was allowed to stay in Jade Mountain no more than 3 days)

Day 1: that day XL came to Jade Mountain in the afternoon. Then had talk and drink with Sir Bi. At midnight he got up and went to the lake to fed XY his heart essential blood to rescue her. subsequently he killed the poison bugs (using 2 of his lives) and erased the memory in the Ape Mirror. The whole process finished by the sunrise the next day. then he left before destroying the shell.

Day 2: XL woke up in the morning. Then she met Royal Queen and accepted to become the next Royal Queen. The official ceremony would be held in 3 days

Therefore, day 5, is the coronation ceremony. In the middle of this, Jing interrupted the ceremony. XY then declined to become Royal Queen. From their talk right after that failed ceremony, Jing said he had just woke up on an island with a merfolk couple in the morning of 5 days ago. That means he had gotten up the same day as XL came to Jade Mountain (one in the morning, one in the afternoon).We can guess that XL left for Jade Mountain just after doing something to wake Jing up.

Keep in mind, he had given the blood jade stone ,which was made of XY’s blood and his spiritual power, to a merfolk one year earlier. Did he have to do similar drastic method to assure Jing’s waking up from coma.

after waking up, Jing went to Shen Nong Mountain and was informed that XY was in Jade Mountain. He immediately departed and just arrived on time to interrupt the ceremony.

We can see how timing XL orchestrated the serial rescue event: saving Jing, then XY and incidentally stopping XY becoming royal queen which , preventing her from loneliness  for the rest of her life.

liddi:
She got very triggered when I accidentally mentioned the crystal globe just recently because I did not realise that was a detail she was not privy to yet. I think what hits hardest for her apart from Xiang Liu's death, is that Xiao Yao never knew the extent of what he did for her. AH's fanfic would help in that regard, but she is not yet ready to accept his death any time soon.

liddi:
Not yet, and I am not sure I want her to yet since she is already so upset as it is just with the events in S1, and knowing of his death.

I understand why you want to protect her. On a personal basis, being hypersensitive myself, and the novel containing mature and triggering content, teenager me would have been inconsolable and quite disturbed. I wouldn't have been able to understand the hidden meanings beyond the literal meaning of the text, especially since the facts (XL death,...) are ultimately implacable and irrevocable. To be honest, I'm not proud to admit it but even as an adult, I almost threw up when I read the last few chapters and was shaken to the core. I remember being very angry, revolted and shocked by the novel, wishing I'd never read it

@H19279

The removal of XL from saving Jing is the most upsetting change of S2...

It takes away what a self less person he is... 

It changes the essence of his sacrifice and planning.

That's going to be triggering to watch....

Baozhu?...Do you think the one guarding Haicun Hall in Qing Sui City is Xiang Liu or Tusanjing? If it really was Xiangliu, then why was all the credit given to Tusanjing? However, in the book it is not explained that baozhu is Xiangliu, but even though baozhu is Tusanjing... he doesn't need another identity because everyone knows him.

A bit off topic, guys, but anyone knows if song în the clouds is fully translated? I wanted to start reading it but can't seem to find the 45-53 chapters anywhere. 

character diagram made by tonghua on the physical book of sauvignon blanc.

xiaoyao/wen xiaoliu character diagram:

Xiling Heng and Chi Chen's daughter. Thought King Haoling was her biological father.
She thought that her parents had abandoned him, but in the end she understood her parents' love story.
Her closest relative is  Cang Xuan. They depend on each other for life.
She loves Xiangliu but mistakenly thinks that Xiangliu hates her and is just using her. Craves protection all her life.

Xiangliu character diagram:

General Shennong, Hongjiang's friend, and the nine- headed siren. Dressed in white, with a handsome appearance, he has loved Xiaotian his whole life, but unfortunately Shennong and Xuanyuan are enemies, so he never expresses his love, and even acts deliberately, but he saves Xiaotian every time from thousands of dangers. 2. And voluntarily loves Xiaotian. Later, he died in battle for Shen Nong.

cx and jing's character diagram just says they likes xiaoyao.
Two people "likes Xiaoyao(CX and Jing)" vs. one "love Xiaoyao for the whole life(XL)". The only love mentioned in Xiaoyao's description is written to "the lover XL". Look carefully at this picture, there is not a single nonsense word.

character diagram made by tonghua on the physical book of sauvignon blanc.

xiaoyao/wen xiaoliu character diagram:

Xiling Heng and Chi Chen's daughter. Thought King Haoling was her biological father.
She thought that her parents had abandoned him, but in the end she understood her parents' love story.
Her closest relative is  Cang Xuan. They depend on each other for life.
She loves Xiangliu but mistakenly thinks that Xiangliu hates her and is just using her. Craves protection all her life.married Tushan Jing.

Xiangliu character diagram:

General Shennong, Hongjiang's friend, and the nine- headed siren. Dressed in white, with a handsome appearance, he has loved Xiaotian his whole life, but unfortunately Shennong and Xuanyuan are enemies, so he never expresses his love, and even acts deliberately, but he saves Xiaotian every time from thousands of dangers. 2. And voluntarily loves Xiaotian. Later, he died in battle for Shen Nong.

cx and jing's character diagram just says they likes xiaoyao.
Two people "likes Xiaoyao(CX and Jing)" vs. one "loves Xiaoyao for the whole life(XL)". The only love mentioned in Xiaoyao's description is written to "the lover XL". 

@windiaaa041293

Wow, is this diagram legit? Did TH actually wrote it herself? 

@blabla100

I want to post the picture, but unfortunately I can't..

blabla100:

@windiaaa041293

Wow, is this diagram legit? Did TH actually wrote it herself? 

First thing I read on this thread today and I also need to know if it is real. Wow. Double wow. ?

windiaaa041293:

@blabla100

Send it to me if you can, please. I’ll share it here :)

windiaaa041293:

@blabla100

I’ll send you a private message, just a moment please.

@blabla100

That's right, it's only available in limited edition. Either in the sauvignon Blanc book, or Zeng xunuo.

windiaaa041293:

@blabla100

That's right, it's only available in limited edition. Either in the sauvignon Blanc book, or Zeng xunuo.

Really?  Is there such a thing as a limited edition?