nathsketch:

Ok, so should I make two threads? Because staying on topic is not my forte ??

Love You Forever for the serious stuff

Xiang Liu and You Part II (also known as What the Shell Lounge lol) for the thirsty stuff (but you know, this second one will be necessary for all the subsequent collective grieving will be experiencing)

Yes.  We should definitely have two threads.  It works well for us here, IMO.

Thinking of names for the analysis thread off the top of my head:

The Annotated XL

Angel or Demon? 9 Faces of Xiang Liu

9 Faces of XL

eXamining XL

XL Love You Forever

AH :

Like Kokuto said, the XL fans did a pretty good job on this page with the two separate threads. Unlike the TSJ thread which is maybe 20% about TSJ the character.

But I’m aware that I’m an outlier. Most fans care about / want to talk about the polls, the merch, the actors and their other projects, etc. as much as they care about / want to talk about the characters. So I get it if it ends up just being one thread. 

No I don't think you are an outlier.  I like having two threads.  It makes it easier to find things and for me to keep up with the threads.  Generally speaking, I like have a bunch of specific topics.

Plus, it makes it easier for people that just have questions and aren't necessarily character fans.

Kokuto:

Thinking of names for the more analysis thread off the top of my head:

The Annotated XL

9 Faces of XL

eXamining XL

XL Love You Forever

Would “Love You Forever XL (Character Discussion)” be too boring?

Also I do really love What the Shell ^^ But maybe with a little bit more info for new people to find it. Like “What the Shell (XL Fan Lounge)”?

Kokuto:

No I don't think you are an outlier.  I like having two threads.  It makes it easier to find things and for me to keep up with the threads.  Generally speaking, I like have a bunch of specific topics.

Plus, it makes it easier for people that just have questions and aren't necessarily character fans. 

<3

AH :
But I’m aware that I’m an outlier. Most fans care about / want to talk about the polls, the merch, the actors and their other projects, etc. as much as they care about / want to talk about the characters. So I get it if it ends up just being one thread.

Yeah, it's just like Kokuto said. You're not an outlier. You're just more clever :)

But my girl, if I'm being honest, I just care about the man. If he's happy, I'm happy. That's the way it is lol Two threads is fine by me.

Kokuto:

Thinking of names for the analysis thread off the top of my head:

The Annotated XL

9 Faces of XL

eXamining XL

XL Love You Forever

I like the Annotated XL, it's very academic, but the Love You Forever one gives me the butterflies lol

ErickaRamirez:

Did you try to look the contact info on the link that I sent you of youhug media to see if you can send him a present?

I didn't find any contact :O

I'll look again. There was a bunch of photos from dramas and movies, but I didn't find anything related to the actors/actresses they manage.

Kokuto:
You like to spread yourself thin, don't you? ;pppp

ʘ_____ʘ

nathsketch:

I'll look again. There was a bunch of photos from dramas and movies, but I didn't find anything related to the actors/actresses they manage.

I could see all the actors and singers than they manage. They call Tan there Tan Kenci

nathsketch:

OMG the mobile version was different!

I can see it on the desktop.

MY GOD

ErickaRamirez:

I could see all the actors and singers than they manage. They call Tan there Tan Kenci

Yes, I just found it!!

nathsketch:

OMG the mobile version was different!

I can see it on the desktop.

MY GOD

I used my cellphone and I could see it ??

AH :

Would “Love You Forever XL (Character Discussion)” be too boring?

Also I do really love What the Shell ^^ But maybe with a little bit more info for new people to find it. Like “What the Shell (XL Fan Lounge)”?

Heh.  Well it would definitely be a clearer description.

Love You Forever XIANG LIU Discussion 

nathsketch:

I like the Annotated XL, it's very academic, but the Love You Forever one gives me the butterflies lol

Yes, I like it, cause I feel we got so much of that.  But LYF XL does it hit home.

Now my preference for the new chat thread is a combo of the last two: 

What the Shell Lounge  

What the Shell (XL / TJC Lounge)

Kokuto:
Love You Forever XIANG LIU Discussion

The clearer the better. I vote for this one ^

Kokuto:
What the Shell (XL / TJC Lounge)

Also this one ^

Now we wait for the other ladies :)