Kokuto:
Yes, let's NOT pack yourself in a box and send it to him. As awesome as you are, shipping to China takes too long, and we need you!

I'm thinking of one of those birthday cakes with ladies inside hahahahahaha

ErickaRamirez:

https://youtube.com/shorts/6GEceWtflMc?si=bj2CsJ-C-FnnyIlo

The slow walk gets me every time. As does the glasses ?

nathsketch:

The slow walk gets me every time. As does the glasses ?

I love to see him in glasses. On his drama with Wang Chu Ran he will be wearing them all the time ??????

ErickaRamirez:
On his drama with Wang Chu Ran he will be wearing them all the time

OMG I'm even more anxious for this one than LMLMV

But what a blessing to be getting those two!

insideout91:

it will be only Jing fans!!  ??? 

Lol, well yes all the YaoJings. 

But I feel like there should be a different term for people who like the ending not so much because they're major YaoJings... but more because they like the ending that XL arranged, including his sacrifices (which are a huge part of what makes him compelling as a character IMO) and giving XY a happy ending with TSJ. By definition I guess we'd all be people who are okay with XY ending up with TSJ ^^" 

Oh and also people who like the way the ending gives closure for the story lines from Once Promised too. 

I can't be the only one.

nathsketch:

OMG I'm even more anxious for this one than LMLMV

But what a blessing to be getting those two!

I want more the one with Zhou Ye. To tell you the truth I’m not that much fan of Wang Chu Ran

ErickaRamirez:

But some of her classmates asked her because they thought that she was from another country 

It's not your daughter.  It's her classmates.  Screw them.  

Kokuto:

????

nathsketch:
There's Kokuto, but she's been on Copium for so long that she doesn't even know what she likes anymore ?

I feel like I missed something here? ^^"

ErickaRamirez:

I want more the one with Zhou Ye. To tell you the truth I’m not that much fan of Wang Chu Ran

same friend I also not very like her, but adore Zhou Ye! she such cute, genuine actress!

i also a bit afraid that Fireworks will be typical CEO  drama, where leads forced live together (My Boss literally same plot and there a lot another similar dramas)  but TJC in glasses its something i definitely need!! 

Kokuto:

I missed this entire conversation, but yikes, what a bunch of losers. 

Screw them.

AH :

I feel like I missed something here? ^^"

Hahahahaha she's been coping like all of us. But she's at least brave. I'm not. I'm the chicken one hahah

insideout91:

same friend I also not very like her, but adore Zhou Ye! she such cute, genuine actress!

i also a bit afraid that Fireworks will be typical CEO  drama, where leads forced live together (My Boss literally same plot and there a lot another similar dramas)  but TJC in glasses its something i definitely need!! 

Ikr. He looks so good in glasses. I’m afraid of that too. You know that I love Zhou Ye as well specially after doing such outstanding job portraying Yanhui in back from the brink. 

nathsketch:

I missed this entire conversation, but yikes, what a bunch of losers. 

Screw them.

Yes, that’s kind of racist