Elise:

LOL maybe

I bumped my head on the monitor trying to jump there hahahahahaha

Yo, but those gifs tho.

I'm hurting all over lololol

Guys, some of the avatars are not showing up properly. There's that ripped little sheet of paper, you know?

nathsketch:

I bumped my head on the monitor trying to jump there hahahahahaha

Yo, but those gifs tho.

I'm hurting all over lololol

But wait. There's more. *sigh* Such a handsome man......

He's like "come here" ❤️

Elise:

But wait. There's more. *sigh* Such a handsome man......

He's like "come here" ❤️

Wouldn't even need to ask twice (づ ◕‿◕ )づ

Elise, send me your favorite gif you've done so far ;)

nathsketch:

Elise, send me your favorite gif you've done so far ;)

The one that has Chubby of course ahahaha

I can't pick a favorite Xiang Liu gif. I just can't!

Elise:

I can't pick a favorite Xiang Liu gif. I just can't!

Oh noes, I need one of Xiang Liu!

Chubby is fine too, but he's just...Chubby heh

nathsketch:

Guys, some of the avatars are not showing up properly. There's that ripped little sheet of paper, you know?

I can't see some of the avatars either....

Imagine doing this on a daily basis hahahahaha

Ploff ploff ploff 

slap slap slap

:3

nathsketch:

Imagine doing this on a daily basis hahahahaha

Ploff ploff ploff 

slap slap slap

:3

Hella yeah!

Look at that glare.  ahahahah

nathsketch:

Oh noes, I need one of Xiang Liu!

Chubby is fine too, but he's just...Chubby heh

I'm still thinking...... ahahha

If I had to pick a favorite XL gif, I'd choose this one :)

Elise:

He looks a lot like Deng Lun to me too.

Oooh yes… I did a double take when I saw Cheng Lei in MJTY. I think his nose and eyes from some angles looks really similar to DL (except DL has monolid) and the vibes they exudes in drama what with Cheng Lei black costume and also XF’s as demon King in AOL. Funny that so many of you ladies thought the same, so I wasn‘t hallucinating because I missed DL so much on my screen. My goal before was to visit China again to eat in one of his Fireroom Hotpot restaurant and I was excited waiting for the Night Wanderer with NiNi. The trailer looked awesome as well. 

DL fate almost swore me off from c-drama forever T—T. I haven‘t given up hope to see his comeback one day but with each year passing the hope keeps getting smaller. He was after all the only actor who got canceled but his name didn’t get scrubbed from the credits in drama/variety he was in,  like other c-actors. That’s why some fans said he was only banned for 2 years before he may make his comeback. Well it’s 2 years already =(. Luckily just when I want to say goodbye to c-net forever, TJC happened. TJC pls pay your tax properly, don‘t visit any questionable temple, don‘t go abroad to have surrogacy kids and abandon them, don‘t get too chummy with super rich people who criticize the gov, don‘t have any sex or drugs scandal (be a good boy and stay at home) and control you rabid fans from insulting other people/actors. See it‘s not that difficult to stay in c-net. 

luv2bafangurl:
Oooh yes… I did a double take when I saw Cheng Lei in MJTY. I think his nose and eyes from some angles looks really similar to DL (except DL has monolid) and the vibes they exudes in drama what with Cheng Lei black costume and also XF’s as demon King in AOL.

Yes!! Exactly! I think the director also thought that because the visual of Gong Shang Jue was really similar to Deng Lun as Boya in The Yin Yang Master: Dream of Eternity.

luv2bafangurl:
don‘t have any sex or drugs scandal (be a good boy and stay at home)

Is this too much to ask? Pretty plis just stay with your doggies. Plis.