MySiFeng:

Suddenly recall the first time when Xiangliu first grace my screen, he reminded me of:

YE ZUN!

I see the resemblance. Like father and son lol

nathsketch:

Oh!! Where's he from?

Guardians. One of the first Boy Love adaptations that really helped to popularised the genre  

nathsketch:

Oh!! Where's he from?

Guardian 镇魂

BL adapted drama lol, back in 2018.

This guy acted dual characters too, one black hair/silver hair.  

Elise:

I see the resemblance. Like father and son lol

Hmm. I'm thinking that Zhu Yi Long would probably make for a good XL as well. Like TJC, he's good with the subtle expression and eye acting. Although,  he gives of a more melancholy vibe. Maybe, not so suitable for XL, after all. 

HeadInTheClouds:
Guardians. One of the first Boy Love adaptations that really helped to popularised the genre

MySiFeng:
Guardian 镇魂

BL adapted drama lol, back in 2018.

This guy acted dual characters too, one black hair/silver hair.

Oh thank you guys!

Really? Day version, night version too? Awesome!

HeadInTheClouds:

Hmm. I'm thinking that Zhu Yi Long would probably make for a good XL as well. Like TJC, he's good with the subtle expression and eye acting. Although,  he gives of a more melancholy vibe. Maybe, not so suitable for XL, after all. 

Ohh. I looked up Zhu Yi Long and he's only 2 years older than TJC. I thought he was way older. And I saw him before in Story of Ming Lan. I didn't recognize him with that white hair and white clothes.

nathsketch:

Oh thank you guys!

Really? Day version, night version too? Awesome!

But it’s two different characters. The white one is evil.

MySiFeng:

Oooh. Love the mask :D

I looked him up as Elise said and he does seem a bit older. 

Here: Zhu Yi Long

HeadInTheClouds:

I think it was through TJC’s eye acting that reminded me of ZYL, and rarely seen any Chinese actors of their age have this ability to express through their eyes.

I think ZYL’s version of XL may come off cold (maybe closer to the book version?)

Elise:

Ohh. I looked up Zhu Yi Long and he's only 2 years older than TJC. I thought he was way older. And I saw him before in Story of Ming Lan. I didn't recognize him with that white hair and white clothes.

From the little that I've seen of him, ZYLong is very different from TJC. He's  introverted, quiet and rather serious. We all know what TJC is like :-). Guardians has some of ZYL best looks 

MySiFeng:

Woww <3

@luv2bafangirl

I really don't understand the Chinese cancel culture. What do their fans have to do with it? Are they banned for life.

In USA unless you have sexual or serious assault, I don't see them getting cancelled. Even so they would have their names scrubbed.

HeadInTheClouds:

From the little that I've seen of him, ZYLong is very different from TJC. He's  introverted, quiet and rather serious. We all know what TJC is like :-). Guardians has some of ZYL best looks 

But TJC personality is what makes him so hawt!

Is it the filter or does TJC features look softer?

MengXiang:
Is it the filter or does TJC features look softer?

He has a very cute baby face, but the filter does smooth some things.

I wish they didn't use so much of it, though. I want to see his real face lol

Going by MBTI, ppl said TJC is an INFJ-T (same as me!)

Since he shows both introvert and extrovert sides, he has this balance of both ends. Interesting to see.

Anyone here is into mbti?