insideout91:

From his videos looks like he can speak English a bit)))

insideout91:

does he has accent?? 

ErickaRamirez:

I think it’s kind of hard to identify that he has an accent while he is singing but for me he doesn’t 

Yes, I've found most singers don't have an accent, at least when they sing in English.  I mean look at the British singers.  Their talking voices don't sound like their singing voices.   With his talent for mimicry and impressions, I'm betting Tan Jian Ci has very little accent when he sings.

Kokuto:

I will tattoo "Tan Jian Ci is coming!" in Mandarin on my forehead!

No way ?????????

Kokuto:

Yes, I've found most singers don't have an accent, at least when they sing in English.  I mean look at the British singers.  Their talking voices don't sound like their singing voices.   With his talent for mimicry and impressions, I'm betting Tan Jian Ci has very little accent when he sings.

Can you believe that some people had told my daughter that she has an accent when she was born here 16 years ago ????

Kokuto:

So hard to find something when they have all these related videos practically flashing at you.  I think this is from the Wang Churan show.

Love Has Fireworks 

Fireworks indeed.

ErickaRamirez:

Erica the actor that was on that show with Tan was the ml of the drama for what I got banned from YouTube ??

Oh, really? Your YT ban makes me so mad! 

nathsketch:

Oh, really? Your YT ban makes me so mad! 

I couldn’t believe my eyes when I received the email saying that I was banned. But like I told the other day, what it bothers me h the e most was that I lost my playlists that I was saving and adding new videos for years??

insideout91:

From his videos looks like he can speak English a bit)))

I think so too! I have this friend I told you about (from the mining company), and she told me that people in China usually have to learn English for business purposes, same as everyone else from other countries. So unless they’re from a more rural, remote community, people from big cities also know English. 

ErickaRamirez:

I couldn’t believe my eyes when I received the email saying that I was banned. But like I told the other day, what it bothers me h the e most was that I lost my playlists that I was saving and adding new videos for years??

It’s too arbitrary. Wasn’t there even a chance to appeal?

Kokuto:

I will tattoo "Tan Jian Ci is coming!" in Mandarin on my forehead!

Yo, that sounds strange when you put it this way ??

nathsketch:

It’s too arbitrary. Wasn’t there even a chance to appeal?

Yes, but I didn’t want it to do it

https://x.com/tan_jianci05/status/1705092107168325769?s=20

I love that photo with Teddy Bears sooooo much ? he so cute and sexy there 

insideout91:

Wow, that picture with the teddy bears is so cute ????❤️❤️❤️? ???

insideout91:

Awwww what a sea of fluffiness!!

It's good we always have some new content with TJC)) also hello Saturday, a lot old videos I didn't watched yr, LMLMV will air soon, photos with him in bathrobe, I can't complain ????

insideout91:

It's good we always have some new content with TJC)) also hello Saturday, a lot old videos I didn't watched yr, LMLMV will air soon, photos with him in bathrobe, I can't complain ????

???