nathsketch:

I created another thread. Sorry, I couldn't help it, it's stronger than me :P

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/under-the-skin-season-2/119909-shen-yi-s-sketchbook

You like to spread yourself thin, don't you? ;pppp

Elise:

I vote for the first one or Xiang Liu and You Part II

I'm with Elise.  

I'm so glad you came with a list of good names.  All I could think of was Xiang Liu's Laughing Fat Bellied Doll_s

Or something sad. :(

Elise:

That twitter account is so good. I fell asleep yesterday night browsing it lol. I didn't know Tencent made couple bracelets for YaoLiu. And those fanarts woww ?? 

Oh yes.  And they post parts of the novel too, which I find helpful.  Lots of goodies in that feed.

Elise:

Tencent: Yaoliu’s bracelet description: mutual love & yearning! ?

nathsketch:

Oh, seriously? 

ʚ(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )ɞ

EXACTLY!  Mutual.  Say it again!

nathsketch:

So so cuute, all of them! Are they real products? I need that baby XL to keep me company

Yes, they are. Isn’t any info on the video??

Elise:

yeah it looks like him so much. those dolls look adorable, especially Xiao Yao's and Xiang Liu's ?

❤️

nathsketch:

Does anyone know what that little star on the side of the handle means? Some MDL members have it. Is it for contribution points or something?

Not sure.  ErickaRamirez  and I had it.  But when I came on, I didn't, and now I don't have it again.  Weird.

Kokuto:

Not sure.  ErickaRamirez  and I had it.  But when I came on, I didn't, and now I don't have it again.  Weird.

So weird ?

ErickaRamirez:

So weird ?

Kokuto:

Not sure.  ErickaRamirez  and I had it.  But when I came on, I didn't, and now I don't have it again.  Weird.

Kokuto how did you tag me??

ErickaRamirez:

Omg the doll of Cang Xuan looks exactly like him ???https://youtube.com/shorts/6JBkYKfR85E?si=QxOeehUcw1UblTql

It does!  Actually, I think XL wasn't quite captured as well as the others -- which is understandable.  Perfection is hard to achieve.  But where's my FFB??

ErickaRamirez:

Kokuto how did you tag me??

Tag you?  You mean linked your profile? I just copied your handle from a post.

Ooops.  I've got it again!

So are we set on Xiang Liu Love You Forever? Can I create the thread?

nathsketch:

So are we set on Xiang Liu Love You Forever? Can I create the thread?

Might want to wait for some of the other timezones?

Ok, you've got it now and me, and ErickaRamirez  doesn't.

Kokuto:

Oh, that's strange :(

nathsketch:

Oh, that's strange :(

??

Kokuto:

It does!  Actually, I think XL wasn't quite captured as well as the others -- which is understandable.  Perfection is hard to achieve.  But where's my FFB??

???