nathsketch:

Ericka wanted to know if your brother is in Florida :D

I want to know if that casserole turned out good :P

No, my brother is here in town, thank goodness.  I wouldn't want to drive anywhere over the holidays, much less Florida.

How is Ericka doing?  Is her mom ok?

I have to dig out the convection oven.  But it usually turns out tasty.

Kokuto:

No, my brother is here in town, thank goodness.  I wouldn't want to drive anywhere over the holidays, much less Florida.

How is Ericka doing?  Is her mom ok?

I have to dig out the convection oven.  But it usually turns out tasty.

Ahhh yes, now it makes sense.

Yes! She sent me some cute photos of her nephew and niece. They’re so cute! Her mom is doing very well!

Send us a photo before you eat everything! I want to see your Daddy Mo cooking skills :D

Ok, time to go! 

More Tanning tomorrow!

Good night y’all! ❤️

nathsketch:

Ok, time to go! 

More Tanning tomorrow!

Good night y’all! ❤️

Good night!

nathsketch:

Ahhh yes, now it makes sense.

Yes! She sent me some cute photos of her nephew and niece. They’re so cute! Her mom is doing very well!

Send us a photo before you eat everything! I want to see your Daddy Mo cooking skills :D

Good to hear!

Uhnnnn.  Maybe.  I'm definitely NOT a cook, much less a Daddy Mo cook. ;p  That's why I need him in my life!

nathsketch:
Reminder! JC-T × ELLE and Disney Zootopia Materials Drops will start @1:30 today! Stay tuned!

did he just wear a fox headband. lol

https://twitter.com/aleen__leen/status/1727203017987068141?s=46&t=zCzv4S_wiFxnhBXFcufNag

nathsketch:

That fridge is freezing.

Cover it up!

C'mon.

They aint too considerate of the fridge :( How dare they not let it have TJC's bathrobe :( :( :(

MySiFeng:

https://twitter.com/aleen__leen/status/1727203017987068141?s=46&t=zCzv4S_wiFxnhBXFcufNag

He's the cutest. How can any grown man pull off this look and still look hawt. 

MySiFeng:

Yes.  Yes, he did.  Now he's the fox!

pomelotree:

He's the cutest. How can any grown man pull off this look and still look hawt. 

It's amazing how yesterday he was sultry and sulky in a bathtub and today he's adorable and cute!

Just dropped in to say... Mo Qing Cheng is coming soon but I can't stop thinking about Xiang Liu / Fangfeng Bei :(

I think I'm insane lmao I've never simped for a character this hard. I should probably go outside and touch some grass

MySiFeng:

It’s Nick!!

I’m trying to find the post I made here saying that Nick is the only fox that I love!!

I’m dying here hahahaha

song:

Just dropped in to say... Mo Qing Cheng is coming soon but I can't stop thinking about Xiang Liu / Fangfeng Bei :(

I think I'm insane lmao I've never simped for a character this hard. I should probably go outside and touch some grass

I like Mo but there’s no way I’m letting Xiang Liu and Bei go. They’re unmatched <3

song:

I‘m afraid MQC won‘t be beat Xl/FFB anytime soon. XL is a larger than life epic character while MQC will appear much more mundane in comparison. I hope MQC does have some depth or TJC will be able to make him more interesting. The trailer only show him as a  gentle gentleman nice good guy perfect boyfriend character (have I used every adjective possible for this stereotype yet?), practically TSJ in modern setting without the questionable flaws. 

Until now only his character in Are You Safe wasn‘t memorable for me, just another good guy. I‘ve been struggling in finishing that drama and finally gave up and put it on hold for weeks now. while I count it as personal victory if one day passed without me rewatching XL/FFB scenes.=). 

OMG I missed the emojis. Any idea when it‘ll be fixed?

Do you guys think ingers would be sad enough to fake post in our forums?

MengXiang:

Do you guys this jingers would be sad enough to take post in our forums?

We think they keep looking at our stuff. Too many coincidences :O

Now the fake posting? Sure. One of them said I love making Jing memes. Since when do I have time to waste on that dude? LMAO I can't even find the time to make some fanarts of my bae.

luv2bafangurl:
The trailer only show him as a gentle gentleman nice good guy perfect boyfriend character (have I used every adjective possible for this stereotype yet?), practically TSJ in modern setting without the questionable flaws.

But even so...

Not remotely close hahahahah

What do you mean Xiang Liu is not a gentle gentleman nice good guy boyfriend perfect character? LOL