Xiayao is the only women who keep thinking about an man baby when she has an XL in front of her for that she's not so relatable. Anyway I Just love this moments so funny and priceless.

Kokuto:

OMG.  I love this GIF.  He can look down on me from his horse any day or nite.

So many of that looks are hard to pass on.

eheehehe : 

nathsketch:

It's funny 'cause he's also:

1) an extremely versatile actor.

2) he can be a cutie pie in one minute

3) and a Supreme Lord of Volcano Hotness in the next

Jaysus. Tan, are you taking notes?

If I start learning Korean, you all now know the reason.

Incredible& terrific indeed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

An motivation to learn an foreign language that's your call ahahahha 

Badgal1995:

Bahahahahahahhaha not bad yeah on Mdl you need to search with his English name.  A little similitude, reminding this poor Deng Lun is cancel been so long didn’t heard about him too sad :/

He looks a lot like Deng Lun to me too.

Badgal1995:

Xiayao is the only women who keep thinking about an man baby when she has an XL in front of her for that she's not so relatable. Anyway I Just love this moments so funny and priceless.

The times when XY was still Wen Xiao Liu were the best :') Their early scenes were gold.

nathsketch:

Sorry, Tan. Don't be mad.

RAGE.

Just kidding. You're forgiven :)

Elise:

RAGE.

Just kidding. You're forgiven :)

Hahahahaha what's he gonna do anyway?

Bite me?

Elise:

He looks a lot like Deng Lun to me too.

Really?? Thank you!! People never see the similarities I see in some actors \O/

nathsketch:

My first drama of his was Signal. I thought I was going to lose my mind over that ending. I really wish they could give us a season 2, but it's been 7 years so the probability is basically null *sobs*

I love it how he doesn't do much fluffy rom-com stuff lol

And at least he doesn't die frequently in his roles hahahah

Ohhh yesssss I really hope they made an second season for many years !!! I like in "Where the stars land" but that shitty ending let an bittersweet taste in my mind, also "Tomorow with you" wasn't all bad but the whole outcome from travel time being an car accident I didn't find that amazing. He better in role like Signal and Taxi Driver without an doubt. 

Badgal1995:

I don’t have too much hope. Cancel culture is too strong in China unfortunately very rare those who manage to come back :Oh despair look at Zhang Zhe Han another victims <:

I was looking forward to Deng Lun's new drama with Ni Ni. Such a waste :(

Elise:

The times when XY was still Wen Xiao Liu were the best :') Their early scenes were gold.

So trueeeeee !!!!! She was actually more herself back then, she always keep her stance with newborn Jing and she was more fearless, daring and sooooooo cooooool  :-/

Elise:

I was looking forward to Deng Lun's new drama with Ni Ni. Such a waste :(

Sameeeee  sadness after knowing we're not going to get this maybe forever =(

nathsketch:

Hahahahaha what's he gonna do anyway?

Bite me?

LOL maybe

nathsketch:

Not gonna lie, he checks all the boxes. And I'm not even talking about the Bae. But sure, day version, night version, why not?

(๑乛◡乛๑) 

Speaking of boxes, do you need one?

I don't hink that box is big enough to hold my shamelessness. My shamelessness knows no bounds :-)

MengXiang:

You definitely need to read some of the very questionable fanfic....

What makes you think I haven't ? ;)

Elise:

LOL maybe

You know how to spoil us with the best gif ^__^