Elise:

omg you remind me of this one particular Jinger from the fox forum ahahaha

How do you know that am not them?? I've been undercover all this time, gathering intel for my fellow Jingers. We're waiting for our opportunity to mount an offensive.

Badgal1995:

A — Jingers infiltrated us. SOS ^^

Oh no! I've been busted.

nathsketch:

Officer Tan, please arrest HeadInTheClouds on the grounds of continuous jingering and disturbance of the order.

That's a whole lot of jingering being said with no concerns for public safety hahahahaha

Hmm! Maybe I've been too hasty. Hello officer!

Please say yes! :-)

HeadInTheClouds:

How do you know that am not?? I've been undercover all this time, waiting for my opportunity!

Oh no! I've been busted.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Well played. No Jinger can resist Officer Tan.

Hands against the wall lol

nathsketch:
Hands against the wall lol

Which reminds me...

HeadInTheClouds:

LOL!  Touche!

Elise:

I was looking through the novel again to find the section where XY said her reason for being with that darned fox and I found this:

Ch. 23

"Jing finally spoke “Before Xiao Yao was Xiao Yao, I already liked her. You must wonder why I never told you, that is because I could not tell you. Many times I worried that I wasn’t good enough for her. You, Fang Feng Bei, you are better options for her. No matter who gets close to her, I thinks its better for Xiao Yao. No matter who she chooses, it’ll be happier than with me. I constantly tell myself to give up, but I can’t give up.”

Oh, so you admitted you're not as good as FFB & Feng Long but you still won't give up. You'd rather XY be less happy with you than for her to be with another man that makes her happier. I can't take it with this dude!!!!!!!

Ok, so I made a gif and it's sort of terrible. Nowhere near the quality of the gifs made by our Queen Elise

Since I'm throwing it all the way back from the beginning, let's see how the evolution goes :)

It's like watching a damaged VHS tape lololol

Wait, I still had VHS tapes back in 2006-2007 when this was being filmed :)

nathsketch:

Ok, so I made a gif and it's sort of terrible. Nowhere near the quality of the gifs made by our Queen Elise

Since I'm throwing it all the way back from the beginning, let's see how the evolution goes :)

Looks pretty good to me. Not surprising the quality isn't as hd since the movie is old.

I wanna gif his awkward dancing lol

HeadInTheClouds:

How do you know that am not them?? I've been undercover all this time, gathering intel for my fellow Jingers. We're waiting for our opportunity to mount an offensive.

Oh no! I've been busted.

These gifs are hilarious

nathsketch:

These are great!  I love that VHS tape effect.

He's such a sulky boy in Lost Indulgence.  Totally unvarnished.

Can you resist

HeadInTheClouds:

Oh no! I've been busted.

Kokuto:

These are great!  I love that VHS tape effect.

He's such a sulky boy in Lost Indulgence.  Totally unvarnished.

I need to make one of his mom running after him for a good beating lololol

And the crazy dancing scene. 

All the scenes, actually :D

https://www.tumblr.com/dangermousie/724012349229580288/he-is-100-a-jesus-x-disney-princess-hybrid-look?source=share

I can't share my screenshot but you need to see this tumblr post.  OMG Jingers going to kill me BAHAHHAHAHAHAAH HE'S AN DISNEY JESUS HYBRID WTFFFFF. They forget he's such an weakling it the only hing he can possiby do.

Buttt 

Badgal1995:

https://www.tumblr.com/dangermousie/724012349229580288/he-is-100-a-jesus-x-disney-princess-hybrid-look?source=share

I can't share my screenshot but you need to see this tumblr post.  OMG Jingers going to kill me BAHAHHAHAHAHAAH HE'S AN DISNEY JESUS HYBRID WTFFFFF. They forget he's such an weakling it the only hing he can possiby do.

Buttt 

A Disney Princess. Please don't. Don't offend my princesses like that.

He is a mole on a witch's nose. That's the closest to a fairy tale he'll ever get.

Badgal1995:

Buttt 

That's right. He's like a Disney princess! He's like sleeping beauty who needs his wo(man) to save him. But like Jesus? Ahahaha don't make me laugh. He seems more like a shady businessman to me, not Jesus.

Typical they always exaggerate his character ;)

nathsketch:

A Disney Princess. Please don't. Don't offend my princesses like that.

He is a mole on a witch's nose. That's the closest to a fairy tale he'll ever get.

LOL the roasting is reaching new levels