Elise:
LOL I know it's irrational but looking at him talk makes me so irritated!!!

His face gets me angry hahahahaha

That little weird smile.

"Okay".

nathsketch:

That little weird smile.

"Okay".

nathsketch:

That little weird smile.

"Okay".

I found this really funny critique of him on Reddit months ago before I even knew about LYF. The Jingers are going to kill me for posting this:

"he was.. not very good in Chong Zi. he only acts with his mouth for some weird reason like his mouth moves but no other parts of his face moves. But it does seem like the industry is pushing him because he's going to be the main love interest in the upcoming Yang Zi led Chang Xiang Si."

The reply:

? sorry i am DYING LAUGHING “he only acts with his mouth”

i’m sorry but i am CRY LAUGHING picturing someone (you didn’t specify whom, i am assuming deng wei?) just being stone faced and doing exaggerated mouth movements nonstop, like kissy-lips and growly-snarl-lips and such ?

please let this happennnn"

Badgal1995:

Just what she say here say a lot and gurl was searching an wearisome and depressing life excuse me you've already suffered enough growing up..No?Just whtt.

LMAO "I just want to find someone to accompany me"

I mean, I want it too. But I don't want to end up with my tour guide.

Elise:

I found this really funny critique of him on Reddit months ago before I even knew about LYF. The Jingers are going to kill me for posting this:

"he was.. not very good in Chong Zi. he only acts with his mouth for some weird reason like his mouth moves but no other parts of his face moves. But it does seem like the industry is pushing him because he's going to be the main love interest in the upcoming Yang Zi led Chang Xiang Si."

The reply:

? sorry i am DYING LAUGHING “he only acts with his mouth”

i’m sorry but i am CRY LAUGHING picturing someone (you didn’t specify whom, i am assuming deng wei?) just being stone faced and doing exaggerated mouth movements nonstop, like kissy-lips and growly-snarl-lips and such ?

please let this happennnn"

Bahhahahahahahaahahaha this is too funny i mean he’s slow acting too an real death snails. We shouldn’t blame them ????? In Chongzi I saw comments saying he was the best thing in this wtfff I can’t judge too because I dropped up to ep. 6 thanks to this little review I know what to expect from too

nathsketch:

LMAO "I just want to find someone to accompany me"

I mean, I want it too. But I don't want to end up with my tour guide.

Hahahahahaha this is so misleading lmfao

Badgal1995:

Hahahahahaha this is so misleading lmfao

LOL this is from a real website. I'm interested. I need to plan for 2024 hahahahaha

Look at this cutie pie

That's what you get for calling Chubby ugly.

Elise:

That's what you get for calling Chubby ugly.

She's so wrong in so many ways lmao

Elise:

Look at this cutie pie

Chubby is the second prettiest character in this drama.

Is he rapping?

Same vibe.

nathsketch:

LOL this is from a real website. I'm interested. I need to plan for 2024 hahahahaha

It still remains so well detailed this is not an bad things .  At least you will be well taken care of to the best availability. I totally get you gooooo for when you’re readyyy !! I too have planned in my destinations but not for 2024. I find people interested in going Korea but not in China for most my entourage. However, I like Korea in dramas but I don't plan to go there not interested. Also I kinda dreamt about going to Japan who also looks very stylish too maybe in my future plan someday. 

Elise:

Look at this cutie pie

He’s soooo L.O.V.E.L.Y  >>>>>>

Elise:

She's more her real self when she's with Xiang Liu. It's like he challenges her. I don't see Jing being this way. He's like a puppy that gives her the sad eyes and plays the sympathy card to get her to care for him. She's going to be sick and bored of him eventually. 

Isn't that how all the fan fics play it? That she is bored and dumps his sorry ass.

Fanfics are so fun. Some people have the funniest imagination and really hate Jing.