My Very Valentino lipstick has arrived. My friend is going to ship it to me. The box is so beautiful.

It's only a tiny lipstick, I should not be freaking out but I can't help it.

MengXiang:
Isn't that how all the fan fics play it? That she is bored and dumps his sorry ass.

He's not even what you call an "evil villain" but I can't stand him. Even the back of his head annoys me. Out of all the characters I've seen in movies and tv shows, he's the one I loathe the most. Even my loathing for villains like Cersei Lannister and Aemond Targaryen is less than him.

MengXiang:
Fanfics are so fun. Some people have the funniest imagination and really hate Jing.

It was you who recommended that fanfic right? I read chapter 15 of that fanfic you recommended and I was laughing at how Jing was written ahahahah. XY refused to sleep with him for 100 years and Jing couldn't take it anymore! Like dang, he's so angry and possessive in this fanfic.

If the rest of you guys haven't read it yet or don't plan to read it, just read this part:

"I'm not drunk! Xiaoyao, do you still remember that you are my wife! You said you wanted to live in Yushan forever, and I followed you. You said you wanted to sleep alone to recuperate, and I followed you! But you shouted another man's name every night, how can you calm me down!”

The voice outside the tent was Miao Pu who came in a hurry: "Master Qingqiu, Master Qingqiu, please respect yourself!"

"Xiaoyao is my wife, why do you want me to respect myself!"

"You are my wife! You are mine!" Tu Shanjing was as if possessed by a demon, eager to declare that Xiaoyao was his.

Xiaoyao has not yet begun to reshape his meridians, and his spiritual power is still low. After being beaten several times by Tu Shanjing, he was unable to fight against him. At the critical moment, Tu Shanjing suddenly calmed down, "Xiaoyao, today... today is... I'm not awake, so you should go to bed early."

Some of the comments for this were hilarious:

"It suddenly occurred to me that Cang Xuan never felt that there was anything between Xiao Yao and Tu Shan, and the description after seeing the relationship between Xiao Yao and Xiang Liu, so everyone already knew that retreating from the mountain would not work. In other words, Everyone basically knows that Tushan didn’t hold his shit in well, but Xiaoyao fell into it. I feel like I’m going to grow a brain"

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

I REPEAT

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

nathsketch:
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

I REPEAT

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

I am looking respectfully <3

Just a second, my computer is acting up hahahahahahaha

But wait, it's not over.

I think I posted all the pictures.

My eyes are blurry hahaha

Seriously, is there no one online?

Guys?!

nathsketch:

Guys?!

Too busy adulting ?.  Popping in quickly between work. The pictures are lovely.  I like the one on the couch with the close up of his face. Thanks for sharing ❤️

nathsketch:

Guys?!

Sorry I passed out from how sexy he was

HeadInTheClouds:

Too busy adulting ?.  Popping in quickly between work. The pictures are lovely.  Thanks for sharing ❤️

Oh! There you are! You're welcome!

nathsketch:

It's only a tiny lipstick, I should not be freaking out but I can't help it.

Which lipstick are you getting? It's always nice to get a little treat. You should absolutely be excited. I'm wanting to buy the Dior sparkles/shimmer lipstick. So bloody expensive, but it's so pretty I can't resist