THIS IS NOT A DRILL

I REPEAT

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I HAVE no Words !!!!!!! ??? 

nathsketch:

Dang.

You decided to kill me alive and resurrected me illico presto mamamiaaaa another good morning to come ❣️❣️❣️

nathsketch:

The Very Valentino lipstick :P

From his collection :D 

Hence my desperation hahaha

You luckyyyyy  gurll’l !!!! I understand your emotions now. It’s only available in China I guess what an shame 

Kokuto:

The Elle video.

Thanks you to my man, it was delightfull!!!

Kokuto:

The Elle video.

I short circuited myself this morning from those pics and video, hence im late to reply.

I'm just imagining the discussion between the production crew and him?

"Can we get a footage of you, ummmm, soaking wet in a bathtub? Of  course, apart from being naked as one should be in a bathtub (but we can't be too obvious in giving what the lusty ladies want), the only other appropriate attire is a white sheer singlet (dang it not sheer enough IMO)"

"OoooOOOoooh those muscles and (sexy-this may not have been said aloud but everyone is thinking that) arms. Hmmm, let's take some shots of those too. Up close..reallll close...closer still"

"Next, can we have you dressed in a bathrobe? You know, 'cuz its really fashionable"

pomelotree:

I short circuited myself this morning from those pics and video, hence im late to reply.

I'm just imagining the discussion between the production crew and him?

"Can we get a footage of you, ummmm, soaking wet in a bathtub? Of  course, apart from being naked as one should be in a bathtub (but we can't be too obvious in giving what the lusty ladies want), the only other appropriate attire is a white sheer singlet (dang it not sheer enough IMO)"

"OoooOOOoooh those muscles and (sexy-this may not have been said aloud but everyone is thinking that) arms. Hmmm, let's take some shots of those too. Up close..reallll close...closer still"

"Next, can we have you dressed in a bathrobe? You know, 'cuz its really fashionable"

LOL!  Yes!  Bathrobe! The height of fashion.  Thank you for reminding me what kind of magazine this was.  heheheheh

Badgal1995:
Thanks you to my man, it was delightfull!!!

IKR?  I think I've seen it at least ten times now.  Obsessed much.

Kokuto:

LOL!  Yes!  Bathrobe! The height of fashion.  Thank you for reminding me what kind of magazine this was.  heheheheh

Bathrobe on a kitchen countertop has never been more appealing. Also, the white bedsheets and blue pillows & cover look real cozy.... 

*short circuits self again*

pomelotree:

Bathrobe on a kitchen countertop has never been more appealing. Also, the white bedsheets and blue pillows & cover look real cozy.... 

*short circuits self again*

There are bedsheets?

Never had a better reason to declutter the kitchen counters.

Kokuto:

There are bedsheets?

Never had a better reason to declutter the kitchen counters.

I will keep my counter top permanently empty if it means TJC has a space to sit on mine :( but fat hope. i aint delulu as *some* Jingers are. 

pomelotree:

I will keep my counter top permanently empty if it means TJC has a space to sit on mine :( but fat hope. i aint delulu as *some* Jingers are. 

I'm a terrible clutterer.  I'll take whatever help I can get. :pppp

Kokuto:

Gorgeous art of XL!

https://x.com/wuliaode33/status/1726871009951891591?s=20

Some people are hella talented. I'd be lucky to draw a straight line. And I think I know the inspiration for that painting...