MengXiang:

Do you guys think ingers would be sad enough to fake post in our forums?

Yes.

Elise:

Yes.

LOLOLOL

There's a lot that's weird. I stopped counting.

@Elise

Your smiling gifs are making me grin in front of my phone again. 

Love them.

nathsketch:
We think they keep looking at our stuff. Too many coincidences :O

lol I keep telling you guys, they copy and paste our stuff all the time.

nathsketch:
Now the fake posting? Sure. One of them said I love making Jing memes. Since when do I have time to waste on that dude? LMAO I can't even find the time to make some fanarts of my bae.

LMAO. They keep making nonsense :)

Elise:

lol I keep telling you guys, they copy and paste our stuff all the time.

LMAO. They keep making nonsense :)

But that's a LOT of nonsense. Imagine the delusion. Hahahahahahaha 

nathsketch:

But even so...

Not remotely close hahahahah

What do you mean Xiang Liu is not a gentle gentleman nice good guy boyfriend perfect character? LOL

He totally is. Just look at how he treated XY as Bei Baby. Cutting her the best piece of meat, giving her the nicest piece of bread, going shopping with her, spending hours patiently smelling perfume and helping her chooses. So, he couldn't always pay. Bug deal. He make up for it in other ways ;-). We knows that he's a total demon (hah) in the shack. We talked about this nathsketch.  Do I need to quote that post? He's totally one of those, "a gentleman in the street and a freak between the sheets".  Best of both worlds, ladies ;-).

I'll show myself out now. 

MengXiang:

@Elise

Your smiling gifs are making me grin in front of my phone again. 

Love them.

Thank you ❣️

I should post them here as well.

Elise:

Thank you ❣️

I should post them here as well.

tHe tINy sMiLe Y'ALL 

༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ

HeadInTheClouds:

He totally is. Just look at how he treated XY as Bei Baby. Cutting her the best piece of meat, giving her the nicest piece of bread, going shopping with her, spending hours patiently smelling perfume and helping her chooses. So, he couldn't always pay. Bug deal. He make up for it in other ways ;-). We knows that he's a total demon (hah) in the shack. We talked about this nathsketch.  Do I need to quote that post? He's totally one of those, "a gentleman in the street and a freak between the sheets".  Best of both worlds, ladies ;-).

Not gonna lie, he checks all the boxes. And I'm not even talking about the Bae. But sure, day version, night version, why not?

(๑乛◡乛๑) 

Speaking of boxes, do you need one?

"But what are your other choices?"

nathsketch:

Another vote: https://mydramalist.com/list/1VKEXpvL

Best Chinese Actor :)

Done my part.

HeadInTheClouds:

You definitely need to read some of the very questionable fanfic....

nathsketch:

"But what are your other choices?"

IKR?  We should be able to vote for Tan three times.

I voted for Li Jiu Lin and Ryan Chen.

These votes are always weird.  They should be weighted.  There's only one point between the choices.  1st should be like 50, and 2nd should be like 30 and 3rd should be like 20.

Kokuto:

IKR?  We should be able to vote for Tan three times.

I voted for Li Jiu Lin and Ryan Chen.

These votes are always weird.  They should be weighted.  There's only one point between the choices.  1st should be like 50, and 2nd should be like 30 and 3rd should be like 20. 

Cheng Lei BABYYYYYYYY I KNOW RIGHT ONE OF MY BEST DISCOVERY THIS year looking forward too see him rise like he should. I mean they’re so many Ok actors but he isn’t just an okay one to be in the shadow :(