Kokuto:
Wut?? It's the weekend. You spent all day in the heat. You haven't even looked at Tan Jian Ci properly yet!

I have two books to finish and I just got another book deal HAHAHAHA I'll die working without even being able to spend my coins in China. SAD

Kokuto:
Moon Cake Pizzas???

Brazilian version. We make some weird stuff over here.

Kokuto:
LOL! Yes. Sometimes our enthusiasm can cause some concern. But the heat works, too. ;p

Enthusiasm is an euphemism.

No, but that heat today...my head is hurting so much, I think there really will be no work today.

nathsketch:

It was super fun!! We wrote our names, we gave Chinese names to the people who came to our booth and taught them how to write the characters. It was the first Moon Festival held here in São Paulo and the biggest one in South America.

But it was so hot, my god I thought I was going to pass out

There was a bunch of Chinese dudes, but none fit my criteria lol

Did they try on the silver wigs?

It sounds like fun, though I'm sorry it was so hot.

Kokuto:

Did they try on the silver wigs?

It sounds like fun, though I'm sorry it was so hot.

No silver wigs, unfortunately. But there were some costumes we could use. If it was colder, it would be so fun to try them out. 

Seriously, I hate this weather. I should be used to it by now, but I just hate it. I need sub-zero temperatures to live properly

nathsketch:

I have two books to finish and I just got another book deal HAHAHAHA I'll die working without even being able to spend my coins in China. SAD

Brazilian version. We make some weird stuff over here.

Enthusiasm is an euphemism.

No, but that heat today...my head is hurting so much, I think there really will be no work today.

Good.  Take a break.  You'll work better when you aren't hurting or tired.

Congrats on the new book deal! 

Hmmm.  Well, I can't say much, considering how unrecognizable America can make other countries food taste.

Kokuto:
Good. Take a break. You'll work better when you aren't hurting or tired.

Yeah, activities are over for today.

Kokuto:
Congrats on the new book deal!

Thank you!!

Kokuto:
Hmmm. Well, I can't say much, considering how unrecognizable America can make other countries food taste.

I know right? Artistic license hahah

nathsketch:

Oy vey, imagine being a teddy bear lololol

List of things I never thought I'd want to be:

Yang Zi's neck

A white shirt

A microphone

And now, a teddy bear.

I wonder what's next.

A coffee cup?

Ocean and Coffee Cup

nathsketch:

Yeah, activities are over for today.

Thank you!!

I know right? Artistic license hahah

The go to ingredients to 'Americanize' food -- sugar, salt, sugar, ketchup, sugar.

Good decision. :)

nathsketch:

No silver wigs, unfortunately. But there were some costumes we could use. If it was colder, it would be so fun to try them out. 

Seriously, I hate this weather. I should be used to it by now, but I just hate it. I need sub-zero temperatures to live properly

It would be a rare guy who understands and try on a wig. ;p

Yes.  Actually being in the heat is exhausting.

I don't like the heat, but I prefer it to being frozen.  Or maybe it's how the snow can effect travel?

I'm never going to catch up, so I'm throwing in the towel.  Sorry, if I missed replying.

Also, need to fix dinner, so off for a bit.  Don't get too chatty! ;p

I need to add the hair but I'm freaking out because I don't want to mess it up...

Edit: in case I did mess it up, I thought I would share 'hairless' Xiang Liu with you all before hand.

Kokuto:
A coffee cup?

Ocean and Coffee Cup

OH! it's the Arena Homme+ photoshoot ( ˶⚈Ɛ⚈˵)

https://picpost.postjung.com/387712.html

imagine:

I need to add the hair but I'm freaking out because I don't want to mess it up...

Edit: in case I did mess it up, I thought I would share 'hairless' Xiang Liu with you all before hand.

I feel you! But its great!

You already took photo so no worry mess up )))

nathsketch:

thats crazy!! but you doing amazing !

imagine:

Hey, I love that you are sharing your drawings here! How fun!

Kokuto:

The level of SQUEEEEEE! can shock some people.

Ooooh, moon cakes.  Aren't they full of sugar?  Yum

Rest and drink plenty of fluids.

usually no)) the most classic with salted egg heheh))))