nathsketch:

Is it just me, or does Zhang Ling He look so much like Chris Evans? I can't be the only one who sees that!

I think is just you ??. He is really handsome. At least I get to see my baby Gong Zi Yu in bright eyes in the dark

nathsketch:

Is it just me, or does Zhang Ling He look so much like Chris Evans? I can't be the only one who sees that!

Cocks my head and squints .... uhnnnnn

ErickaRamirez:

I think is just you ??. He is really handsome. At least I get to see my baby Gong Zi Yu in bright eyes in the dark

I'm not really seeing it either.

I'll have to watch some more clips of both of them. For research.

Kokuto:

Cocks my head and squints .... uhnnnnn

I'm not really seeing it either.

I'll have to watch some more clips of both of them. For research.

???

insideout91:

amazing! we will have moon holidays next weekend)) but we usually not do any ahhah

some people eat BBQ near they house, and we even dont have any mooncakes at home! 

Autumn festivals.  Love them!

nathsketch:

Hahaha that's okay, it's a lot of work!

I loved those mooncakes. I need to find a place that sells them daily, not just during festivals!

Do they make them all the time?

insideout91:

usually no)) the most classic with salted egg heheh))))  

Hmmm.  I must have been reading about another Chinese desert.

Kokuto:

Hmmm.  I must have been reading about another Chinese desert.

On the website of the bakery that I sent you yesterday on WhatsApp they have mooncakes

Kokuto:

I don’t know. I was hoping for something like Ladurée where I could just buy my mooncakes whenever I wanted heheh

ErickaRamirez:

On the website of the bakery that I sent you yesterday on WhatsApp they have mooncakes

Ahh yes! But it’s too far away from me :((((

nathsketch:

Ahh yes! But it’s too far away from me :((((

??

ErickaRamirez:

Really? But no, they have the same eyes and smile. Even the long lashes O_O

nathsketch:

Really? But no, they have the same eyes and smile. Even the long lashes O_O

I don’t see any resemblance Chingu, maybe on the left pinkie ??

ErickaRamirez:

I don’t see any resemblance Chingu, maybe on the left pinkie ??

Oh my gosh, I’ve really lost it

nathsketch:

sometimes I catch myself thinking Wu Lei and Tom Holland look similar and I'm pretty sure they're not, but for some reason...

nathsketch:

???

imagine:

sometimes I catch myself thinking Wu Lei and Tom Holland look similar and I'm pretty sure they're not, but for some reason...

Uyyyy not at all ??. Plus I have to say Leo Wu is a churrito, Spider-Man is mehhhh https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPR72bvQg/

No, but seriously, you’re making me go mad. I’m looking at photos of them, and sure, they have wildly different ethnicities, but after someone mentioned it on Viki, I can’t unsee it.