nathsketch:

I’m sorry, but the third one is too funny. Why did they do that to him? He’s so smol, can’t be getting thrown around like that, that’s just mean

And it isn’t the first time that something similar happened to him on hello Saturday. Remember the one with the water ?

Kokuto:

LOL!  

I feel honored.

<3

ErickaRamirez:

Groot is adorable and I like Rocket too. He made me cry so much on their last movie. Definitely my favorite one of the three. Even there were people clapping at the end of the movie ??

I know.  I loved it!  And the first movie.  So much fun!

ErickaRamirez:

And it isn’t the first time that something similar happened to him on hello Saturday. Remember the one with the water ?

The water one got me cackling. They almost blinded him, poor thing

nathsketch:

I’m sorry, but the third one is too funny. Why did they do that to him? He’s so smol, can’t be getting thrown around like that, that’s just mean

And this one with the flour is hilarious ???https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPR72npUU/

nathsketch:

The water one got me cackling. They almost blinded him, poor thing

Ikr ???

nathsketch:

Imagine having a “friend” like that and still being confused.

Is she blind?

She's got HANDS!  And ears!  And nerve endings!

Kokuto:

I know.  I loved it!  And the first movie.  So much fun!

They are but for me the last one is something else. I laughed, I cried and seriously is my first time seeing people clapping at a movie theater ??

Kokuto:

She's got HANDS!  And ears!  And nerve endings!

Nerve endings, tho. Go figure :P

nathsketch:

No, he can't.  Not the baby!!

It is a bit funny.  I think he helps sell it too.  Maybe a little bit. ;p

ErickaRamirez:

ErickaRamirez:

And this one with the flour is hilarious ???https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPR72npUU/

IKR?  They abuse him so.

Kokuto:

IKR?  They abuse him so.

?, but I think he is enjoying it

ErickaRamirez:

They are but for me the last one is something else. I laughed, I cried and seriously is my first time seeing people clapping at a movie theater ??

Really?  I've seen it several times, like at Avengers Endgame?  But it usually has to be a full house or a midnight showing.

Kokuto:

IKR?  They abuse him so.

Poor baby. Too cute, it’s a crime to do that to him

nathsketch:

Nerve endings, tho. Go figure :P

Yep.  I'm pretty sure his electric hotness field would raise the hair on her body anytime he was near.

Kokuto:

IKR?  They abuse him so.

And now he is a regular memberhttps://mydramalist.com/748783-hello-saturday-2023