ErickaRamirez:

?, but I think he is enjoying it

Well ... he does like attention. :)

Kokuto:

Yep.  I'm pretty sure his electric hotness field would raise the hair on her body anytime he was near.

It could power up a small city.

Kokuto:

Really?  I've seen it several times, like at Avengers Endgame?  But it usually has to be a full house or a midnight showing.

This is my first time. Not once during the 21 years that I lived in south Florida and we went to watch this movie at 9 pm

Elise:

That fourth link. How do they expect me to ship her with the other dude when all the fun scenes are with Xiang Liu? ?

Yeeees! I laughed so much, when XY cursed XL, when he was at her back whole the time ????

ErickaRamirez:

This is my first time. Not once during the 21 years that I lived in south Florida and we went to watch this movie at 9 pm

The preview / Thursday midnight showings are loud and enthusiastic.  I don't do them much anymore, though.  They made getting to work the next day difficult.

nathsketch:

It could power up a small city.

It lights up my day. :)

Kokuto:

The preview / Thursday midnight showings are loud and enthusiastic.  I don't do them much anymore, though.  They made getting to work the next day difficult.

I think the last time that I went to watch a movie at midnight was for one of the matrix ones and I didn’t had kids so that’s was more than 16 years ago ??

Oh hell, my strawberry just rolled out and ended up under my bed

Me now: https://pin.it/1uYQWWw

imagine:

sometimes I catch myself thinking Wu Lei and Tom Holland look similar and I'm pretty sure they're not, but for some reason...

O_O

ErickaRamirez:

Uyyyy not at all ??. Plus I have to say Leo Wu is a churrito, Spider-Man is mehhhh https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPR72bvQg/

Yeah, I was thinking, THAT Wu Lei?  Maybe when he was younger.  He was a child star, wasn't he?

Kokuto:

I don't see it, but I suspect it is the heavy bushy brows, the prominent chin, and the squareish face.

I can’t explain it. It’s like the whole mood, I don’t know. 

Kokuto:

O_O

Yeah, I was thinking, THAT Wu Lei?  Maybe when he was younger.  He was a child star, wasn't he?

????

Kokuto:

O_O

yeh, I don't know how and why I see it, just sometimes when I'm watching Wu Lei he makes me think of TH, it could be a facial expression maybe

Kokuto:

O_O

Yes, he was. I watched him with Park Hae Jin in far away love and he looked so different. I even couldn’t recognize him

imagine:

sometimes I catch myself thinking Wu Lei and Tom Holland look similar and I'm pretty sure they're not, but for some reason...

No, you’re right. I can see it too, definitely.