Elise:

YZ:  Xiangliu has his country, & my cousin wants to be the emperor. Only TSJ will choose XY. In fact, it wasn't XY who chose him https://twitter.com/Toastmybuns1/status/1694649407399202955

Maybe I'm reaching but it seems like YZ is a XL supporter too. She did say XY didn't have a choice in who she ended up with.  

LOL I'm taking this video to our analysts. Things need to be triple-checked just to make sure ?

nathsketch:

LOL I'm taking this video to our analysts. Things need to be triple-checked just to make sure ?

that's so cute she sang YaoLiu's duet live. I wonder if that song with her and TJC singing will be featured in season 2  ?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCmezspb1Ik

Elise:

that's so cute she sang YaoLiu's duet live. I wonder if that song with her and TJC singing will be featured in season 2  ?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCmezspb1Ik

That duet is so beautiful. It's funny that they're the only ones who sing together. Hmmmm

imagine:

Go to that little image button, click it, then put the link in for the photo. It has to be the link of the pure photo. 

For example when I take pictures of something to upload I have to upload it to a image hosting website such as imgbb  (make sure you don't have the self delete setting on for a certain amount of time otherwise it will vanish once it deletes). Then drag and drop the image into the search engine until the pure image is up (nothing else in background *but white*), copy and paste the link into that little image icon. 

If getting a image from online, just drag the image into the search engine and copy and paste that link.

Hopefully the explanation makes sense and isn't confusing

Hey Imagine, it worked like a charm! Thank you for your tutorial! <3

Did people just wake up this morning and decide NOW they needed to talk XL?

Kokuto:

Did people just wake up this morning and decide NOW they needed to talk XL?

Do you mean the screenwriter from Under the Skin?

nathsketch:

Do you mean the screenwriter from Under the Skin?

No, I was talking about here.  Missed the screenwriter stuff.  Do I need to go to that show?

So many threads!!!!!

Kokuto:

No, I was talking about here.  Missed the screenwriter stuff.  Do I need to go to that show?

So many threads!!!!!

yesss many threads to talk about our lord and savior Xiang Liu ??

Kokuto:

So many threads!!!!!

Ahhhh hahah 

I need to talk about him all the time, not just NOW ?

Elise:
dangg, even the scriptwriter for Under the Skin season 1 thinks XY and XL make a perfect couple. He saw the AU video a fan made https://twitter.com/Toastmybuns1/status/1700028386859782245

Here Kokuto, Elise shared this earlier today.

This is one smart writer :)

nathsketch:

Here Kokuto, Elise shared this earlier today.

This is one smart writer :)

Ah, cool!  I wonder if that's the writer that wrote the show especially for him, after seeing him on I Am the Actor?  I think Under the Skin was it ... and I think it was a writer, though it could have been a producer.  My brain is so fried.

nathsketch:

Ahhhh hahah 

I need to talk about him all the time, not just NOW ?

LOL!  He's just exploding out from your body onto the computer!

Kokuto:

Ah, cool!  I wonder if that's the writer that wrote the show especially for him, after seeing him on I Am the Actor?  I think Under the Skin was it ... and I think it was a writer, though it could have been a producer.  My brain is so fried.

Really?? Maybe it's the same one!

Kokuto:

LOL!  He's just exploding out from your body onto the computer!

Yes!! That's exactly the feeling hahah

Them chubby cheeks in Winter Begonia are making me turn into water and it's not because of the heat :O

He's obviously so stunning nowadays, but I miss those pinchable cheeks ??

nathsketch:

Yes!! That's exactly the feeling hahah

Them chubby cheeks in Winter Begonia are making me turn into water and it's not because of the heat :O

He's obviously so stunning nowadays, but I miss those pinchable cheeks ??

IKR?  Even his baby fat is adorable!  We are truly too far gone.

Did you see in that video where he talked about losing 15kg??  Good lord.  And he's got muscle, so he must be  thin in person.