nathsketch:

Really?? Maybe it's the same one!

I'd say I'll find the video, but I'm still looking for those other two!  LOL!

I remember him saying something about the conversation, and that he sort of forgot aboutit, because it was like 3 years later before he got the script and the show happened.

Kokuto:

IKR?  Even his baby fat is adorable!  We are truly too far gone.

Did you see in that video where he talked about losing 15kg??  Good lord.  And he's got muscle, so he must be  thin in person.

Far gone. Faaaaaar gone, yes.

Yep, I saved those two videos you shared here yesterday.  15kg is a lot, but he was so so cute before, and it's not like it was needed to lose that much. 

Ah whatever. Baby fat or muscle, I love it all.

Kokuto:

I'd say I'll find the video, but I'm still looking for those other two!  LOL!

I remember him saying something about the conversation, and that he sort of forgot aboutit, because it was like 3 years later before he got the script and the show happened.

No rush, it can be such a challenge to find all those earlier videos we posted here. If you find it, awesome, but if not, no problem ?

I love to see those industry professionals sharing their opinions about him. Same as with that director: "it's the EYES" hahahaha yes, sir, it's the eyes alright

nathsketch:

No rush, it can be such a challenge to find all those earlier videos we posted here. If you find it, awesome, but if not, no problem ?

I love to see those industry professionals sharing their opinions about him. Same as with that director: "it's the EYES" hahahaha yes, sir, it's the eyes alright

It really is.  I'm girding my loins for a dive into the photo album, since someone is deleting pics there.  grrrrr.

Yes!  It's good to know he has fans amongst the pros.  I get the feeling you need all the help you can get in China's entertainment industry.

The EYES.  I just can't look away.

nathsketch:

Far gone. Faaaaaar gone, yes.

Yep, I saved those two videos you shared here yesterday.  15kg is a lot, but he was so so cute before, and it's not like it was needed to lose that much. 

Ah whatever. Baby fat or muscle, I love it all.

I didn't think he needed to lose any weight.  He was already thin, despite his cheeks.  But he's not the only Chinese actor I've heard say you need to be thinner for the costume dramas.  I would have thought the opposite, since the clothes are concealing, but I'm guessing it's the LAYERS, that make you look thicker, especially if you are wearing the xianxia type of robes.  I have noticed that Joseph Zeng and Li Jiu Lin do look thicker in some of the costumes, than in ones that are more fitted -- and both of them are thin guys too.

Yep.  Like Tan Jian Ci's many hair styles and attitudes, I just put it down to a different look to love. :)

nathsketch:

Hey Imagine, it worked like a charm! Thank you for your tutorial! <3

That's great that is worked, saw your pic in the lounge, it looked awesome!

OMG.  The Jinger Admins are going crazy with Deng Wei's profile pic.  LOL!

Sorry.  I shouldn't laugh, but it funny for us popcorn eaters.

And here's a follow up video for that Never Gone show... plus other kisses.  And yes, from THAT show.  Just try to forget what happens to him afterwards.

Never Gone and other kisses

Kokuto:

OMG.  The Jinger Admins are going crazy with Deng Wei's profile pic.  LOL!

Sorry.  I shouldn't laugh, but it funny for us popcorn eaters.

LOLLLLL

Elise:

LOLLLLL

BOTH hands full of popcorn stuffing my face!  I'm like, dying here.

If only we had a YaoLiu admin who could put XL, not TJC's, pic on the profile.  You'd have to call 911 because I'd definitely die choking on popcorn.

No wait. Put one of FFB's wicked grins, like at XY's Princess cornation / revelation ceremony!

Kokuto:

BOTH hands full of popcorn stuffing my face!  I'm like, dying here.

If only we had a YaoLiu admin who could put XL, not TJC's, pic on the profile.  You'd have to call 911 because I'd definitely die choking on popcorn.

lol the meltdown would be enormous

Elise:

lol the meltdown would be enormous

I'd come home and find my laptop a slag of melted metal. LOL!

imagine:

That's great that is worked, saw your pic in the lounge, it looked awesome!

Yes!! Thanks to youuuu

Kokuto:
I get the feeling you need all the help you can get in China's entertainment industry.

Yeah, totally. The competition is insane. But there's only one like him out of 1.4 billion people over there ??

Kokuto:
OMG. The Jinger Admins are going crazy with Deng Wei's profile pic. LOL!

Sorry. I shouldn't laugh, but it funny for us popcorn eaters.

What's happening? I took a nap and missed this. Should I get my strawberries?