nathsketch:

What's happening? I took a nap and missed this. Should I get my strawberries?

LOL!  Strawberries are probably better for you, though I would keep getting distracted of TJC, now.

Deng Wei's pic got changed this morning.  And then it got changed back back to the old pic this afternoon.  And now there's a third new pic on his profile.  It appears there is a disagreement amongst the admins who get to approve and change the pics.

Kokuto:

LOL!  Strawberries are probably better for you, though I would keep getting distracted of TJC, now.

Deng Wei's pic got changed this morning.  And then it got changed back back to the old pic this afternoon.  And now there's a third new pic on his profile.  It appears there is a disagreement amongst the admins who get to approve and change the pics.

Ahahahahahahaha this is too funny, sorry. Are the admins perhaps YaoLius undercover, or are they Jingers who don't seem to see eye to eye? I hope the system crashes and the photo gets replaced by a blank image hahahahaha

I'm pretty sure it's two jingers.  I can't wait to see what gets put this evening.

Kokuto:

I'm pretty sure it's two jingers.  I can't wait to see what gets put this evening.

So much ado about nothing hahah

Meanwhile, Tan's photo got approved smoothly just like his raspy buttery voice in our ears ?

lol I saw the new DW profile picture and honestly his old one was better, the older one from this morning

nathsketch:

So much ado about nothing hahah

Meanwhile, Tan's photo got approved smoothly just like his raspy buttery voice in our ears ? 

Hmmmm.  I do love his voice.

But yes.  So much drama.

Ok.  Got to go do family stuff.  See you guys later.

Kokuto:

Hmmmm.  I do love his voice.

But yes.  So much drama.

Ok.  Got to go do family stuff.  See you guys later.

Go, babe! See you <3

Kokuto:

OMG.  The Jinger Admins are going crazy with Deng Wei's profile pic.  LOL!

Sorry.  I shouldn't laugh, but it funny for us popcorn eaters.

Where??

ErickaRamirez:

Where??

His photo keeps getting changed hahahahaha

nathsketch:

His photo keeps getting changed hahahahaha

Yes, I read. But where. In lost you forever??

ErickaRamirez:

Yes, I read. But where. In lost you forever??

No, it's his profile photo. Here: https://mydramalist.com/people/52211-deng-wei

It's different from the one that got approved this morning.

Elise:

lol I saw the new DW profile picture and honestly his old one was better, the older one from this morning 

It's too funny. Will we have to see 15 different photos? LOL

nathsketch:

No, it's his profile photo. Here: https://mydramalist.com/people/52211-deng-wei

It's different from the one that got approved this morning.

Yes, I just noticed it in lost you forever 

nathsketch:

It's too funny. Will we have to see 15 different photos? LOL

the new one he has right now reminds me of those student ID pictures with the white collared shirt and the blue background

Elise:

the new one he has right now reminds me of those student ID pictures with the white collared shirt and the blue background

I'm waiting for the yearbook photo.