insideout91:

Yes! TJC born year of horse (1990)!

That's a really beautiful year lol

ErickaRamirez:

Unfortunately there are so many lakorns like that but there are so many without that too

Can you recommend me some good? 

Kokuto:

Hmmm.  Let me check what it will let me do.

I don't think they let me choose a username.  Let me check on that too.

Ok, no rush!

insideout91:

Rivalry, Hak lai my lady, bad Romeo, kleun cheewit, love proposal, my sassy psychic, game sanaeha, flash marriage, are we alright? Petra nareumit, to the moon and back, samee chua keun

insideout91:

I’m waiting for the new lakorn of Yaya and Mark. Their previous one is one of my favorites, kleun cheewit 

https://youtu.be/iz9ma_L5MDY?si=GGjZkJPui_1PDABy

insideout91:

This a longer list Sasha 

Neung nai suang, my husband in law, praomook, tra barb see champoo, my sunshine forever, buang hong, are we alright, jao sao jum yorm,  you are my destiny, dok yah nai payu, buang ruk satan, hua jai sila, kon la kop fah, la ong dao, muean khon la fark fah, padiwaradda, occupied heart, piang chai khon née mai chai poo wised, yah leum chan, the crown princess, leh ratree, my secret bride, massaya, panthakan rak, rang tawan (a little toxic but it was good), suparburoot jorm jon: maturot lohgan, jao sao Chang yon, morrasoom sawat, lom son rak, wanida, tarm ruk keun jai, plerng naree, lah ruk sut kob fah, so wayree, jark sadtroo soo hua jai, rahut rissaya, roy leh marnya, Duang hai nai montra, Sapai jao, hua hai look poochai, khun noo ruen lek, you are my heartbeat, Sapai import, love and deception, somewhere our live begins, f4, oh my boss, my dear Donovan, thong ek: the herbal doctor

insideout91:

Alek and Nychaa had such a great chemistry in Rivalry. Is one of my favorite lakorns of last yearhttps://youtu.be/bze-oYOXAUc?si=GQDbtZ3PxlBi_gsN

ErickaRamirez:

I’m waiting for the new lakorn of Yaya and Mark. Their previous one is one of my favorites, kleun cheewit 

https://youtu.be/iz9ma_L5MDY?si=GGjZkJPui_1PDABy

But this one looks kind extreme???? reminds me early Korean rom com!! 

ErickaRamirez:

This a longer list Sasha 

Neung nai suang, my husband in law, praomook, tra barb see champoo, my sunshine forever, buang hong, are we alright, jao sao jum yorm,  you are my destiny, dok yah nai payu, buang ruk satan, hua jai sila, kon la kop fah, la ong dao, muean khon la fark fah, padiwaradda, occupied heart, piang chai khon née mai chai poo wised, yah leum chan, the crown princess, leh ratree, my secret bride, massaya, panthakan rak, rang tawan (a little toxic but it was good), suparburoot jorm jon: maturot lohgan, jao sao Chang yon, morrasoom sawat, lom son rak, wanida, tarm ruk keun jai, plerng naree, lah ruk sut kob fah, so wayree, jark sadtroo soo hua jai, rahut rissaya, roy leh marnya, Duang hai nai montra, Sapai jao, hua hai look poochai, khun noo ruen lek, you are my heartbeat, Sapai import, love and deception, somewhere our live begins, f4, oh my boss, my dear Donovan, thong ek: the herbal doctor

Thank you ! I will try find something for my taste))

I was in Thailand 2 times, love that country a lot ! Food, friendly people, nature sooo beautiful 

insideout91:

I was in Thailand 2 times, love that country a lot ! Food, friendly people, nature sooo beautiful 

I would love to go to Thailand ????

nathsketch:

Ok, no rush!

Here's the problem.  I have to move past several open tabs, including twitter and youtube.  So, I got distracted. 

The bigger problem.  Viki is a hot mess.  I can't find anything, and if I click on something, it tells me that page is missing, or I can't access my own damn profile.  AND there appears to be a profile for watching, and one for the community, and one for the forums and one for comments.  IOW, I'm having  a hard time figuring it out.

My handle is either Kokutou or maybe Kokuto or silversand_453

I didn't find a chat alone, but apparently you can open a watch party, and that will have a chat function.  I don't THINK it requires a paid subscription.  Unless the show you want to watch requires a paid sub.

Is that confusing enough?

insideout91:

It’s funny because Mark just got married with Kim which is one of the best friends of Yaya who is engaged with Nadech. The 4 are really good friends. Nadech and Kim are together on a lakorn right now called doctor detective and they worked together before as a the main couple in another lakorn. And Mark and Yaya worked in kleun cheewit and the one that I sent you 

https://youtube.com/shorts/SRGbHocNDWA?si=TOMamtPKWYbMVItf

Kokuto:

Here's the problem.  I have to move past several open tabs, including twitter and youtube.  So, I got distracted. 

The bigger problem.  Viki is a hot mess.  I can't find anything, and if I click on something, it tells me that page is missing, or I can't access my own damn profile.  AND there appears to be a profile for watching, and one for the community, and one for the forums and one for comments.  IOW, I'm having  a hard time figuring it out.

My handle is either Kokutou or maybe Kokuto or silversand_453

I didn't find a chat alone, but apparently you can open a watch party, and that will have a chat function.  I don't THINK it requires a paid subscription.  Unless the show you want to watch requires a paid sub.

Is that confusing enough?

Oh.

Ok, I’ll send messages to those three handles. I hope I can find you this way. If not, we can try something else.

Heh it’s a bit confusing yes. I only have one head and sometimes it doesn’t work as well as I’d like it to :D

ErickaRamirez:

This a longer list Sasha 

Woah, how many are there? I started counting them but to no avail :P

Did you watch them on YouTube?

Erica I can’t reply on a long post. I watched them in dramacool, kisskh, lakorn galaxy .

I count them and there are aprox 53 ??.

I forgot to add to that list the last lakorn of Yaya and Nadech where they changed bodies leh lub salub rarng